Virginia DoorDash driver says 11-year-old carjacked her at gunpoint: 'I was like, Are you serious?'

Thats Fucked up!!!
I'm sure someone will set up a go fund me to help her get a new car.
At least I hope so.
She's obviously one of the good ones just trying to improve her lot in life.
I checked out the go fund me and it has raised 17K of the 20K it has set as a goal. I gave a bit and I hope she gets a new car to work from.

I checked out the go fund me and it has raised 17K of the 20K it has set as a goal. I gave a bit and I hope she gets a new car to work from.

Good deal!
They said insurance was no help.
Makes ya wonder if she dropped full coverage when she paid off her car.
We've always kept full coverage after paying off a vehicle if that vehicle still had a decent amount of resale value.

The article said two juvenile suspects yet one was an adult at age 18. It sounds like gang activity IMO. I hope they both spend many years behind bars but will likely get a slap on the wrist as Richmond is a deep blue area.

This is what happens when you door dash in the hood., carjacking one of their own.
The situation is hopeless.

It will never improve.

All the billions of dollars spent since the 1960s on the problem have been wasted.

And now some people have the gall to demand wasting billions more on reparations.

The article said two juvenile suspects yet one was an adult at age 18. It sounds like gang activity IMO. I hope they both spend many years behind bars but will likely get a slap on the wrist as Richmond is a deep blue area.

I noticed that myself.
And yeah they wont get any time at all.
The only thing they'll learn from this is there's no punishment when they commit a crime.

Gun right activist will just say that the kids were just protecting their turf or the kids just wanted to go get something to eat

In reality it probably the problem with gun ownership

Keeping someone from taking your gun

I guess the 18 year old was smart enough to give the gun to the kid. The kids not going to get jail time if caught

Gun right activist will just say that the kids were just protecting their turf or the kids just wanted to go get something to eat

In reality it probably the problem with gun ownership

Keeping someone from taking your gun

I guess the 18 year old was smart enough to give the gun to the kid. The kids not going to get jail time if caught
because blacks get away with crime these days.

This is what happens when you door dash in the hood., carjacking one of their own. 11 year s old and already criminal. not surprised.
Here's the difference between you and normal human beings. A woman suffered a horrific crime and is lucky to be alive yet all you can see is race, not her ordeal and thanks for her safety.

People are really getting tired of your incessant racism and stupidity.

Guess what?...no matter how hurt or angry it makes you Black people are just as decent as your betters.

Forum List

Back