Virginia dems concede defeat in election….see how easy it is to be an adult who accepts defeat?

LOL, when Dems realize they can’t print enough ballots.

Y’all are fucked in 2022.
It’s incredible how you people are so comfortable saying assertions without a shred of evidence to back them up. I get that makes you feel comfortable, but to everyone else you sound like a 12 year old.

I can just hear the knee jerk conservative reactions to this now: “well the defeat was obvious because of how big they won! Derp!”

My god in heaven.

There can be no honor or unity or reason or truce between the radical left and the rest of America.

the Russian dossier that dems used to get fisa warrants in a attempt to overturn the 2016 election was fake .
...crazy, ignorant horseshit.

Investigation was conducted by Republicans (Comey, McCabe etc) and there is no constitutional provision to overturn election result no matter what was found.

At most, Trump would get impeached and removed, making Pence the president.

Last edited:
Oh, Hai there!

th

The bitch is still claiming she won.

You’re such a disingenuous, contrarian idiot. You just say whatever is contrarian. You’re just fucking noise.
And you post childish nonsense daily just to troll posters…

You and those like you no matter left and right can not accept that people disagree with you and believe if they do they are the enemy and should be killed you communist bitch!

You believe AOC is a moderate and anyone to the right of her is a fascist Nazi and if anyone that does not agree with you must be racist bigot that hate America!

You hate different opinions so much you would support getting rid of the Constitution and declare it just another piece of paper written by racists!

You fear the fucking retard Donald John Trump so much that he haunts your nightmares while I do as John Bolton and ignore the childish fucktard!

You are more like Donald John Trump ( no matter the Father or Son ) that if he switched political parties again you would vote for him and declare he is your savior!

You know what I write is the truth about you and such childish posters like you ruin this board and let be clear you are a sock that just trolls to get insulted and report the abuse, but I have never lied about voting for Biden or Johnson in 2016!

I voted for Biden because I wanted your wet dream boy Donald John Trump gone even though he won the State of Texas by a wide margin!

I have plenty of comments and threads to show that I wanted him gone under this name and my other account that I had banned!

So fuck you and all those that tell those like me who we must have voted for because you are nothing but a close minded parasite that has no use in society!

It’s incredible how you people are so comfortable saying assertions without a shred of evidence to back them up. I get that makes you feel comfortable, but to everyone else you sound like a 12 year old.
And you spent nearly six years claiming Trump would be removed from office, go to jail and the Democratic Party would reign for the next trillion years ( the Trillion years is a stretch but you believe they should )!

The election wasn’t stolen in 2016 or 2020 but both sides have their loser idiots like you!

That is a bullshit lie and you know it and you never accepted the election results and Democrats have went so far that they wanted to change how we vote for the President because of 2016!
Remember the insurrection of 2016 when the Dems stormed the Capitol?

Me either.

Remember the insurrection of 2016 when the Dems stormed the Capitol?

Me either.
Is that what I wrote about?

What I wrote about is how you supported States changing the laws about how the Electoral College should vote, and demanded a Constitutional Amendment to do away with the Electoral College, so tell me why do you hate this country so much?

What you wrote was :

Hillary conceded to Trump. Trump never conceded. Cleary the Democrats accepted trump as president. We just didn't like him and still don't.
How many audits were there in 2016? 2020?
Again, you guys passed laws wanting to change how the Electoral College members could vote and demanded that they voted with the winner of the National Popular vote, so it is clear you never accepted Trump win because if you did you wouldn’t have demanded for such laws!

Tell me if I am wrong because it is clear you want to ignore everything that your side did during Trump four years as President from demanding he be arrested to two Impeachments which one I fully agreed he should have been impeached and convicted on!

So no your side never accepted the results of the 2016 election and you are ignoring what your side did right after Trump won.

Tens of Thousands Protest Trump Election Victory, 124 Arrested

What you wrote was :

Hillary conceded to Trump. Trump never conceded. Cleary the Democrats accepted trump as president. We just didn't like him and still don't.
How many audits were there in 2016? 2020?

All the proof I need to show what lying hypocrite’s you are!

Yes, we pointed out the obvious which is that Trump is a childish fucking moron who lies constantly. I don’t even have to explain to you that isn’t the same as not accepting the election results as being legitimate.
Democrats for four years did not accept the results of 2016 and you still don’t, so let be clear you are no better than those you troll!

Forum List

Back