Virginia dems concede defeat in election….see how easy it is to be an adult who accepts defeat?

The Trumpsters are desperate to equate what Trump and the GOP are doing with what the Dems have done.

Are they pretending to not see a difference? Are they in denial? Do they really not see a difference? Precisely what is the psychological component of this behavior?

The studies of this period will be deep and broad and profound.

The Trumpsters are desperate to equate what Trump and the GOP are doing with what the Dems have done.

Are they pretending to not see a difference? Are they in denial? Do they really not see a difference? Precisely what is the psychological component of this behavior?

The studies of this period will be deep and broad and profound.
Mac want to forget the four years of how he and those like him screamed “ Not My President “ and want to make it illegal for anyone to pull up actual footage of protests that they did after Trump won!

I mean you even support doing away with the Electoral College and call everyone that call you on it a Trumpster, so fuck you Mac!

I did no such thing.
You did it in this thread and when I pointed out that the left has done so much because they could not accept Trump win all you could write is “ well the right does it “…

I mean your first snide remark was “ Don’t you remember the left doing a insurrection “ or something like that and I posted an article showing many were arrested for protesting Trump win, so yeah you have been downplaying the left stupidity until you were shown the left ( including you and Mac1958 ) are no better!

You did it in this thread and when I pointed out that the left has done so much because they could not accept Trump win all you could write is “ well the right does it “…
Well, thats a lie as I never said that. What I pointed out was 100% truth. The republican scum attacked the Capital because they couldn't accept the results. The Democrats did no such thing.

And the four years of "Not my President" was what ?
You mean this?

1636373207463.png

I can just hear the knee jerk conservative reactions to this now: “well the defeat was obvious because of how big they won! Derp!”

My god in heaven.
You are Confused Moon Bat.

No obvious indication of massive election fraud although there have some reports of double counting in Democrat controlled districts.

This is different than the Presidential election of 2020 when the Democrats used the scam of massive fraudulent mail in and harvested ballots counted by Democrats in Democrat controlled swing districts.

Will all the decent democrats stand up and express how sick of this racist woke movement that's taking the Democrats down this year, next year and 2024?

Newsflash tRump was not inaugurated in early 2021, or any other time of 2021. He was however tossed out on his ASS!!!
MAGA

Election fraud is a real thing. Regardless who wins or loses. Remember when the GOP did it? Now think back only about 1 year, and realize that the DNC did it.

Forum List

Back