Viral photo said to show innocent men rounded up by Israel (Misidentified as Hamas terrorists)

Conservative from Georgia

Diamond Member
Oct 24, 2018
1702026511953.jpeg

I had to delete a Facebook post I made celebrating the alleged capture of terrorists, after reading the news that Israel had no evidence and these men are innocent:

“The Euro-Mediterranean Human Rights Monitor posted an image of one detainment and said in a statement on its website Thursday that “the Israeli army detained and severely abused dozens of Palestinian civilians.”

“Euro-Med Monitor received reports that Israeli forces launched random and arbitrary arrest campaigns against displaced people, including doctors, academics, journalists, and elderly men,” it said.”

View attachment 869874

I had to delete a Facebook post I made celebrating the alleged capture of terrorists, after reading the news that Israel had no evidence and these men are innocent:

“The Euro-Mediterranean Human Rights Monitor posted an image of one detainment and said in a statement on its website Thursday that “the Israeli army detained and severely abused dozens of Palestinian civilians.”

“Euro-Med Monitor received reports that Israeli forces launched random and arbitrary arrest campaigns against displaced people, including doctors, academics, journalists, and elderly men,” it said.”
They try to cover their failure. They are the best, however, when in comes to using US bombs to destroy homes, women, babies, hospitals, mosques and UN schools.

View attachment 869874

Hardly innocent, and when you take the clothes off an individual, it no longer can conceal any type of weapon. I really hate "journalists" who carry the water for terrorist thugs.

Who would have thought that those angelic Child Killers could make such an awful mistake ?
Normally those nicely brought up terrorists are so polite and helpful .

But Nutty Yahoo and his cronies will be incandescent .
Next , people will be accusing the IDF of taking excessively long lunch breaks .
Who knows what might happen after that ?

Who would have thought that those angelic Child Killers could make such an awful mistake ?
Normally those nicely brought up terrorists are so polite and helpful .

But Nutty Yahoo and his cronies will be incandescent .
Next , people will be accusing the IDF of taking excessively long lunch breaks .
Who knows what might happen after that ?
so your source is the IDF’s word.

The military age men who remain in the Hamas stronghold areas where they were told to evacuate weeks ago need to be arrested and interrogated. It's a war zone.

They aren't being massacred, or tortured or being treated in an inhumane way inconsistent with the Geneva Convention.

They have all of their limbs, and there is not even any blood on any of them.

Compare that to how Hamas treats civilians which survive its massacres. [Extremely Graphic Link to Hamas Savagery]

Go Israel!

78727885-12839063-Dozens_of_captives_are_reported_to_have_been_paraded_through_Pal-m-29_1702025330533.jpg

78708827-12839063-image-a-21_1701981906343.jpg

78729197-12839063-image-a-33_1702027432094.jpg

Regards,
Jim

View attachment 869874

So, the fake conservative is a ham-ass lover too. Color me not shocked.

View attachment 869874

Well if a jew hating Hamas supporter says so, then i guess it must be true. :dunno:

View attachment 869874

Israel is a deranged country at times. But you see in that image above is not what would happen in America. We are civilized we don’t do that type of behavior like uncivilized beasts do

It’s a disgrace that a tiny number of American Christians support these Jewish racists. What in the world are they thinking. What about the values of our Lord and Savior Jesus who told us about the evil doers

Thanks for the many honorable Jews of the world for leading pro Palestinian protests

Israel is a deranged country at times. But you see in that image above is not what would happen in America. We are civilized we don’t do that type of behavior like uncivilized beasts do

It’s a disgrace that a tiny number of American Christians support these Jewish racists. What in the world are they thinking. What about the values of our Lord and Savior Jesus who told us about the evil doers

Thanks for the many honorable Jews of the world for leading pro Palestinian protests
Would you like a box of Kleenex?

Forum List

Back