Viral infections surging in Israel

People get all kinds of conspiracy theories. All you need to do is post some crap and they want to believe
Studies and information from the national health institutes and WHO plus some articles and an interview with a doctor who has watched it all go down too is crap to you. Ha, your just trolling. Waste someone else time as I won't be responding to you further.

Studies and information from the national health institutes and WHO plus some articles and an interview with a doctor who has watched it all go down too is crap to you. Ha, your just trolling. Waste someone else time as I won't be responding to you further.

Good.

Though, I didn't say the articles you had posted were crap. I said people will believe any crap.

You can present an argument posting things, that doesn't mean you have a good argument. You literally @ed me into a post without any explanation of what you're doing, expecting me to trawl through lots of articles without any reason to do so.... this is what is "crap". Not the sources you've posted.

Bye bye.

Forum List

Back