What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Viral infections surging in Israel

OP
RodISHI

RodISHI

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Posting evidence without explaining why it fits your argument is pointless. I have no idea why you've posted this
Others will get it even if you don't.

frigidweirdo

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Others will get it even if you don't.

People get all kinds of conspiracy theories. All you need to do is post some crap and they want to believe

OP
RodISHI

RodISHI

Platinum Member
Reaction score
People get all kinds of conspiracy theories. All you need to do is post some crap and they want to believe
Studies and information from the national health institutes and WHO plus some articles and an interview with a doctor who has watched it all go down too is crap to you. Ha, your just trolling. Waste someone else time as I won't be responding to you further.

frigidweirdo

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Studies and information from the national health institutes and WHO plus some articles and an interview with a doctor who has watched it all go down too is crap to you. Ha, your just trolling. Waste someone else time as I won't be responding to you further.

Good.

Though, I didn't say the articles you had posted were crap. I said people will believe any crap.

You can present an argument posting things, that doesn't mean you have a good argument. You literally @ed me into a post without any explanation of what you're doing, expecting me to trawl through lots of articles without any reason to do so.... this is what is "crap". Not the sources you've posted.

Bye bye.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$142.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List