Violent criminal jailed for possessing 3D printed gun, and political hit list.

I get it. You're trying to use that "ban all guns" straw man, again. I don't know of any main stream effort to ban all guns. That's just another unfounded right wing claim. Now, do you care to get back to a reality based discussion?
So, why have we not repealed the Hughes Amendment?

In the case of the person mentioned in the OP, owning a gun is a crime.

And the law did not stop the criminal from obtaining one. No law will stop a criminal from obtaining a gun because they are....wait for it....CRIMINALS!!! The program that made the gun is not a criminal either, neither is the 3-d printing machine. If you want to protect yourself from CRIMINALS with GUNS.......Get a gun, learn how to use it....It is your ONLY defense against armed CRIMINALS!!!

GUN CONTROL

and the law abiding citizen SHOULD be regulated.

I want every person owning a gun in the USA to be LICENSED and TRAINED. I don't want morons running around loose with guns going off.

Morons abound in human society. It is your responsibility to protect yourself no matter what pipe dream you 'want.'

Is this what the pro gun crowd fights for ?

It's what the crybaby anti-gun liberals fight for. He couldn't buy a gun, so he made one himself. Your anti-gun laws fail yet again. The only step left to prevent this kind of scenario is to move on from outlawing sales to outlawing information knowledge.

Is this what the pro gun crowd fights for ?

It's what the crybaby anti-gun liberals fight for. He couldn't buy a gun, so he made one himself. Your anti-gun laws fail yet again. The only step left to prevent this kind of scenario is to move on from outlawing sales to outlawing information knowledge.

Good point, no way to remove the knowledge of making guns.

They will never understand that by restricting guns, you only restrict them to those who dont need them restricted. No matter how many times you explain it, they will never understand that if you were to pass a law restricting ownership to 5 round hand guns only, the law abiding citizen would be at the mercy of the criminal who will illegally acquire a 30 round automatic weapon.

I get it. You're trying to use that "ban all guns" straw man, again. I don't know of any main stream effort to ban all guns. That's just another unfounded right wing claim. Now, do you care to get back to a reality based discussion?
So, why have we not repealed the Hughes Amendment?

Gun nuts have certainly advocated that. The small amount of fully automatic guns available to thugs since that amendment was ratified is proof that gun regulation does work.

And the law did not stop the criminal from obtaining one. No law will stop a criminal from obtaining a gun because they are....wait for it....CRIMINALS!!! The program that made the gun is not a criminal either, neither is the 3-d printing machine. If you want to protect yourself from CRIMINALS with GUNS.......Get a gun, learn how to use it....It is your ONLY defense against armed CRIMINALS!!!

No law will stop any criminal from breaking the law if they really want to. That doesn't make laws useless.

No law will stop any criminal from breaking the law if they really want to. That doesn't make laws useless.

Yes that’s why gun control doesn’t work.

didn’t buy a gun; I built the gun,” he admitted during a recorded jail call with a relative. The 43-year-old Texan also confessed to 3-D-printing the lower receiver, installing the trigger and piecing together the weapon.

In July 2017, McGinnis was found with a partially 3-D-printed AR-15 rifle and a hit list of federal legislators’ names and addresses, according to a statement releasedby the U.S. attorney for the Northern District of Texas, Erin Nealy Cox.

Pffft, a firearm is illegal for a felon or a person guilty of a misdemeanor punishable by a year or more in pension. Laws cover bad guys and guns. If 3D guns are illegal, which law would have stopped this guy. Wanna register 3D printers?

No, as is clear, you were dodging. Still are. With good reason...answering my question honestly will make you look follish and like you are wasting everyone's time.
Shut the fuck up.

I NEVER said anyone was proposing a ban on self defense. I was asking you to clarify YOUR SHITTY, CONFUSING POST.

LEARN TO BE CLEAR, YOU DUMB FUCK!!!!

Forum List

Back