Violent crime spiking in ..... Iowa.

I'll have to research a bit more, but i'll bet those areas of Iowa experiencing Third World mayhem, are controlled by Democrats. Democrats destroy everything they touch.

They ship the criminals out to the hinterlands and then pretend it's the residents who are violent.

It's all about grabbing the guns of the rural people because they know we will stand against them.

These locations are undoubtedly controlled by Democrats. If you see Democrats descending on your community, it's time to go. Third World Misery will soon follow.

You think rural small towns are controlled by democrats?! Sure you don’t want to rethink that?

"
  • Jacinto Loza Gil, 48, sentenced to more than 24 years in prison.
  • Jonathan Escareno Chavez, 28, sentenced to 17 1/2 years in prison.
  • Gumaro Escareno Chavez, 33, sentenced to 7 1/2 years in prison.
  • Jairo Escareno Chavez, 27, sentenced to nearly six years in prison.
  • Heriberto Escareno Chavez, 34, sentenced to nine years in prison.
  • Dennis Ugarte, 28, sentenced to nearly four years in prison.
  • Mujo Becirovic, 26, sentenced to more than six years in prison.
  • Israel Morales Flores, 33, sentenced to more than five years in prison.
  • Jose Manuel Cano Basurto, 43, sentenced to more than three years in prison.
  • Basman Danuvio Urbina Caceres, 42, sentenced to more than eight years in prison.
  • David Coos Tello, 49, sentenced to two years in prison.
  • Marcos Caballero Ybarra, 30, sentenced to four months in prison.
  • Hugo Plaza Garcia, 19, sentenced to four months in prison.
  • Lee Anthony Flores Escareno, 27, sentenced to five years of probation.
  • Jimmy Oswald Kiapas Hidalgo, 28, sentenced to two years in prison.
  • Antonio Salazar, 48, sentenced to 15 months of imprisonment of time served.
  • Helen Mariela Osorio Ventura, 22, sentenced to a term of probation of four years
  • Oscar Corea Holt, 21, sentenced to a term of probation of three years
  • Miguel Flores Torres, 39, sentenced to a term of imprisonment of 8 months
  • Steven A. See, 31, sentenced to a term of probation of three years"
20 sentenced in federal drug case that involved Des Moines trafficking
Daaaaaamn dude. You shutting this mother fucker down :lol:

Take a look at Fresno, Devin Nunes’ district and solid republican for a long time. It has one of the highest violent crime rates and drug use in the country.

Fresno, CA Crime Rates and Statistics - NeighborhoodScout

For Fresno, we found that the violent crime rate is one of the highest in the nation, across communities of all sizes (both large and small). Violent offenses tracked included rape, murder and non-negligent manslaughter, armed robbery, and aggravated assault, including assault with a deadly weapon.

Elections have consequences
What election local. state ? You can't be talking presidential ? What the fuck does the President have to do with a violent crime spike in Iowa ?
All elections. The GOP attack on mental health services, and their support of opioid distribution are universal.
the GOP hasn't attacked mental health services.

Here, enjoy this:
Martial Attitso
That’s among the most laughable things I’ve ever seen you post
I thought we needed to clear the air.

I'll have to research a bit more, but i'll bet those areas of Iowa experiencing Third World mayhem, are controlled by Democrats. Democrats destroy everything they touch.

They ship the criminals out to the hinterlands and then pretend it's the residents who are violent.

It's all about grabbing the guns of the rural people because they know we will stand against them.

These locations are undoubtedly controlled by Democrats. If you see Democrats descending on your community, it's time to go. Third World Misery will soon follow.

You think rural small towns are controlled by democrats?! Sure you don’t want to rethink that?

Rural small towns are controlled by democrats through the agencies that control land and resource access/use.

In general, Republicans don't put up with criminals. It's just fact, that Illegals and Felons flock to the Democratic Party. Democrats cater to them. So i am willing to bet, these communities in Iowa experiencing this Third World Misery, are controlled by Democrats. It's usually the case. Democrats destroy every community they seize control of. It is what it is.

In general, Republicans don't put up with criminals. It's just fact, that Illegals and Felons flock to the Democratic Party. Democrats cater to them. So i am willing to bet, these communities in Iowa experiencing this Third World Misery, are controlled by Democrats. It's usually the case. Democrats destroy every community they seize control of. It is what it is.

"Criminal" and "Democrat" can be used interchangeably and be perfectly accurate 99.9 percent of the time.

Rural small towns are controlled by democrats through the agencies that control land and resource access/use.

Which areas do the Republicans control?

Well let’s dig into that and test your theory. What do you know about this Iowa town that makes you say that? What of my Fresno example that I referenced in my previous post?

"Criminal" and "Democrat" can be used interchangeably and be perfectly accurate 99.9 percent of the time.

Is empty bluster all you have? Care to respond with substance to the subject at hand? I referenced Fresno, what say you?

Well let’s dig into that and test your theory. What do you know about this Iowa town that makes you say that? What of my Fresno example that I referenced in my previous post?

Like i said, if you see Democrats descending on your community, it's time to go. It won't end well. Democrats are toxic.

Take a look at Fresno, Devin Nunes’ district and solid republican for a long time. It has one of the highest violent crime rates and drug use in the country.

For Fresno, we found that the violent crime rate is one of the highest in the nation, across communities of all sizes (both large and small). Violent offenses tracked included rape, murder and non-negligent manslaughter, armed robbery, and aggravated assault, including assault with a deadly weapon.

Been to Fresno lately? Take an interpreter.

Did you really want to make that stand?

Like i said, if you see Democrats descending on your community, it's time to go. It won't end well. Democrats are toxic.
Again you ignore my question about Fresno. Ya know Nunes’ district? Been red for a really long time. Sup with that?

The main reason to keep out illegal immigrants is the job market. 5 people chasing one job allows (and probably even forces) the employer to pay less. 3 employers fighting for the services of 1 worker means they will try to beat each other over the head with bags of money fighting for your services.

I have no doubt that most illegal Mexicans are nice people, but they are fucking us over because their government is a worthless pile of sheep shit. Same goes for at least the next 3 countries south of Mexico.

Been to Fresno lately? Take an interpreter.

Did you really want to make that stand?
So now it’s not the Dems fault it is the illegal Mexicans? Y’all are full of excuses. Should I bring up the meth heads in Oregon or are you going to blame the witches? How about the heroin addicts in Michigan and Ohio, or is that Mexico’s fault too?

Forum List

Back