Violent Antifa militant arrested by FBI as 'ringleader'

A drop in the bucket in the right direction. Joint task force? Sounds promising.

Violent Antifa militant arrested by FBI as 'ringleader' of attempt to topple statue of Andrew Jackson

Big whoop there are 8 million more
All they need is a couple scared of going to jail for many years to come to spill the beans...
There are already too many in jail, never stopped them before
Not federally charged before. This is a felony charge with up to 10 years.

There was an FBI raid in my town today at a house where San Diego State students live....not sure what was going on but maybe it had something to do with the riots and tearing down statues....
There were 4 others charged a few days ago, too.

Lee Michael Cantrell, 47, of Virginia; Connor Matthew Judd, 20, of Washington, D.C.; Ryan Lane, 37, of Maryland; and Graham Lloyd, 37, of Maine were charged in federal court with destruction of federal property at Washington’s Lafayette Square on Monday, according to a statement released by the Justice Department.

A drop in the bucket in the right direction. Joint task force? Sounds promising.

Violent Antifa militant arrested by FBI as 'ringleader' of attempt to topple statue of Andrew Jackson

Put him in a cell with two of the most violent black inmates and allow them to torture him all night long. Ignore his screaming as they hit that ass until it bleeds and he needs to go to the infirmary for anal stitches. Then throw him back in the cell for another night
of torture. See if that changes his communist anarchist politics.

There was an FBI raid in my town today at a house where San Diego State students live....not sure what was going on but maybe it had something to do with the riots and tearing down statues....

Lee Michael Cantrell, 47, of Virginia; Connor Matthew Judd, 20, of Washington, D.C.; Ryan Lane, 37, of Maryland; and Graham Lloyd, 37, of Maine were charged in federal court with destruction of federal property at Washington’s Lafayette Square on Monday, according to a statement released by the Justice Department.
They need to go to the gallows as an example to other terrorist. Waterboard them first with extraordinary rendition in order to gain information on other terrorist cell's. They forfeited their right to citizens when they became terrorist. Should be tried by a military tribunal. Supreme Court made a shitty decision in the case of the Gitmo terrorist back on 2005 I believe. Think name was Bumanate?

Throw the book at these terrorists. AMERICAN LIVES MATTER!

Big whoop there are 8 million more
My guess is under 10,000 total

I'd estimate no more than two to three thousand "trained" hardcore Antifa cadre nationwide, with around ten to fifteen thousand less trained and motivated followers. The problem lies in the ability of those few thousand to infiltrate "normal" protests and radicalize and energize tens or hundreds of thousands of protestors to violent action. An effective strategy the Feds should consider is infiltrating cells operating in various states and cities and collecting intelligence on their command structure. Such an operation could also spread disinformation within Antifa ranks, which could "catch fire", spread, and sow chaos in the ranks.
Agree. Destroy them from within. Turn BLM against them.

Jason Carter, whom authorities said is connected to the loose knit anarchist group Antifa, was arrested Thursday morning at his home and charged with destruction of federal property

I wonder what the occupation - if any - of jason carter is?

is he being funded by george soros or some other moneybags liberal?

Good question.
I believe on his profile he stated he is an activist/organizer and with antifa. Oh yeah, I saved a pic
View attachment 358317
View attachment 358316
He looks like a meth head to me.

I bet none of them has a steady job outside of drug dealing

I bet none of them has a steady job outside of drug dealing
Most live off daddy and mommies $$$ sent to them from safety of suburbia.

I wish we could capture a few and dissect their brain

maybe they all have tumors or something
Young people need to belong to something.
And young people often have poor judgment about what they choose to belong to.
No excuse, but I understand why.

So you understand when young people travel abroad to join groups like ISIS?

So you understand when young people travel abroad to join groups like ISIS?
I understand why young people do A LOT of stupid stuff.

Forum List

Back