violence of the left vs right

16789d1496194594-kathy-griffin-holding-fake-severed-head-president-trump-124g-2.jpg

I rest my case........
Ahhhhhhhhhh. OMG OMG OG OMG.

You didn't give a shit when Obama was lynched in effigy.

I rest my case.

she is taking a beating from this one. even chelsea is ripping her a new one. when CNN calls you out - you went way too far. :)

now of course fanatical conservatives are saying OFF WITH HER JOB and they need to cut that shit out. let CNN or any org do what they want wtih their employees in their own manner. i'm long since sick and tired of people demanding jobs because someone did something you didn't like.
I bet her actions will help her sagging career. LWNJs love it. Do doubt she did this solely to benefit herself.

Are LWNJs so easily duped?
What a fucked up liar you are.

Chelsea Clinton: Kathy Griffin's Trump-beheading photo ‘vile and wrong'

Chelsea Clinton on Tuesday criticized Kathy Griffin for a “vile” photo of the comedian posing with a fake decapitated head resembling President Trump.

“This is vile and wrong,” Clinton tweeted. “It is never funny to joke about killing the president.”
I saw CNN this a.m. for just a couple minutes, and they were condemning it and "reviewing the contract they have with Griffin for the New Year's Eve shows"
NOBODY thinks this was appropriate, at least not that I've heard. Someone should ask Rightwinger
No one is going to say this is appropriate.

Just watch what happens to her career. If she gets invited on left wing media outlets, we will know.
It's not going to happen.
Yes it just might.

If you call rioting from Incidents involving race like BLM, then that is not a left/right situation unless we are going to admit that the right likes racism.

There is no question that Trump has incited violence in his rhetoric. He has created an atmosphere where bigots & racists think it is now OK to spew their hate-speak. It is OK to attsack a person who is against your politics. We can thank Trump for this.

If you call rioting from Incidents involving race like BLM, then that is not a left/right situation unless we are going to admit that the right likes racism.

There is no question that Trump has incited violence in his rhetoric. He has created an atmosphere where bigots & racists think it is now OK to spew their hate-speak. It is OK to attsack a person who is against your politics. We can thank Trump for this.
Did Big Ears incite violence with his constant verbal attacks on law enforcement?

tell me where trumps actions were violent. not what he says. if your hate of what he says justifies the violence, then all i need to do is hate what you say and wa-la, i can be violent to you.

it is NOT ok to attack someone cause of counter politics. but thank you for proving my point that the left will do it AND blame anyone else for THEIR actions.

left and right designations should be discarded as PASSE'
Why?
Because they are all the tools of Statists to divide and control the plebes. If the ruling elites can get the "voters" bickering and arguing over the owners' puppets and parties, which are, in fact, all owned by the masters, then they don't focus on what the real problems are.

The masters of nations don't care which flavor of police state you choose, they could care less if your prison warden believes in unicorns or prefers to dress up like a clown. It makes no difference to them, it is all window dressing.

This time, instead of a female prison warden that believes in fairies and unicorns, we got one that wants to play soldier and dress up like a clown. Big deal. The masters of the universe own them both.

left and right designations should be discarded as PASSE'
Why?
Because they are all the tools of Statists to divide and control the plebes. If the ruling elites can get the "voters" bickering and arguing over the owners' puppets and parties, which are, in fact, all owned by the masters, then they don't focus on what the real problems are.

The masters of nations don't care which flavor of police state you choose, they could care less if your prison warden believes in unicorns or prefers to dress up like a clown. It makes no difference to them, it is all window dressing.
This time, instead of a female prison warden that believes in fairies and unicorns, we got one that wants to play soldier and dress up like a clown. Big deal. The masters of the universe own them both.

Dividing Americans is what the ruling class and the Oligarchy must do. If we aren't fighting each other, we will quickly recognize that the ruling class and Oligarchy are the cause of our problems. So, naturally they know they must sow divisiveness to survive...and since they control most of the MSM, it is rather easy.

Both sides have outliers who use violence: witness the knife killer in Portland or Dylan Roof or the abortion clinic shooter on the right, and I am sure you can find some on the left.

Both sides do it.

Who is more prone? That would be the far right because they are violently unstable in their collective mind.
Wow, cognitive bias much?

Most serial killers and mass shooters the nation has ever seen have been from the left.

Both sides have outliers who use violence: witness the knife killer in Portland or Dylan Roof or the abortion clinic shooter on the right, and I am sure you can find some on the left.

Both sides do it.

Who is more prone? That would be the far right because they are violently unstable in their collective mind.
Wow, cognitive bias much? Most serial killers and mass shooters the nation has ever seen have been from the left.
What a silly comment. But if we go that way, serial killers rarely are black, so whites are the more dangerous race. Yes, you demonstrated your confirmation bias.

she is taking a beating from this one. even chelsea is ripping her a new one. when CNN calls you out - you went way too far. :)

now of course fanatical conservatives are saying OFF WITH HER JOB and they need to cut that shit out. let CNN or any org do what they want wtih their employees in their own manner. i'm long since sick and tired of people demanding jobs because someone did something you didn't like.
I bet her actions will help her sagging career. LWNJs love it. Do doubt she did this solely to benefit herself.

Chelsea Clinton on Tuesday criticized Kathy Griffin for a “vile” photo of the comedian posing with a fake decapitated head resembling President Trump.

“This is vile and wrong,” Clinton tweeted. “It is never funny to joke about killing the president.”
I saw CNN this a.m. for just a couple minutes, and they were condemning it and "reviewing the contract they have with Griffin for the New Year's Eve shows"
NOBODY thinks this was appropriate, at least not that I've heard. Someone should ask Rightwinger

Just watch what happens to her career. If she gets invited on left wing media outlets, we will know.
I bet she will be on Jimmy Fallon before you know it.

Both sides do it.

Wow, cognitive bias much? Most serial killers and mass shooters the nation has ever seen have been from the left.
What a silly comment. But if we go that way, serial killers rarely are black, so whites are the more dangerous race. Yes, you demonstrated your confirmation bias.
speaking of silly comments...

List of Famous Black Serial Killers

I don't know who that is. Maybe she'll do an "apology tour," but this has just confirmed my opinion that she's not/never has been funny and I don't plan on following whatever shows she goes on. You have the official right to say "I told you so," though. I will await your alert.

Both sides do it.

speaking of silly comments...

List of Famous Black Serial Killers
Your silly comment does not remove that serial killers are rarely black.

...and SNL too.

I don't know who that is. Maybe she'll do an "apology tour," but this has just confirmed my opinion that she's not/never has been funny and I don't plan on following whatever shows she goes on. You have the official right to say "I told you so," though. I will await your alert.
You don't know who Jimmy Fallon is. WTF!!!!

Forum List

Back