Violence Is Apparently No Big Deal When the Left Does It

I urge you to actually READ what you linked to. This guy was a NUT. There are just as many things in that suicide note that point to him being a left-wing nut as there are pointing to him being a right-wing nut. He after all was anti Bush and pro health care reform. Are we just supposed to cherry pick the things out that make him look like a right-wing nut and forget all of the things that make him look like a left-wing nut? HE WAS A NUT.

Oh, and let's not forget that he was a registered Democrat.

Rick

Are registered Democrats banned from the tea party?

I hope you allowed to defend yourself when someone hits you in the face out of the blue willow.

Tyson and his opponent had a contract to hit each other and the rules of that contract outlined that biting was against the rules.

When you hit a person on the street becausse they dont agree with you then you may get your hand hurt.

supporter! you support violence from the left.

I urge you to actually READ what you linked to. This guy was a NUT. There are just as many things in that suicide note that point to him being a left-wing nut as there are pointing to him being a right-wing nut. He after all was anti Bush and pro health care reform. Are we just supposed to cherry pick the things out that make him look like a right-wing nut and forget all of the things that make him look like a left-wing nut? HE WAS A NUT.

Rick

No, but I defy you to find a Tea Party member who is pro health care reform. This guy was not a righty or a lefty, HE WAS A NUT.

Rick

Rick

No, but I defy you to find a Tea Party member who is pro health care reform. This guy was not a righty or a lefty, HE WAS A NUT.

Rick

No, he was very clearly left wing.

He flew teh plane into the building becvause he hated the IRS and the US government.

Who is it that hates taxes and the government?

One of the most truly ironic names on an internet political board, truthmatters, is on multiple boards trying to convince people that this kook who flew his plane into the IRS building was trying to impress members of the tea party.

Because this dude had issues with the IRS truthmatters claims he is anti-government because we all know no one with left leaning poltical beliefs would ever have problems with the IRS or would be against the IRS in any way.

She convienently ignores the anti-Bush rant in his letter because that doesn't really fit well with her theory and his ode to communism and anti-capitalism rant doesn't match well with the tea party beliefs either.

What's really funny is above in this thread she asks someone to prove that the teacher in Alabama who killed did it to impress Obama yet she needs no evidence herself to know that this crazy individual did this act to impress the tea party.

Good ole truthmatters...

How much attention did the MSM Dramacrat Propaganda Arm pay to actual confirmed incidents of left-wing violence over the past few years.

* It was a liberal who bit the finger off a man who disagreed with him on health care.
* It was Obama-loving Amy Bishop who took a gun to work and murdered co-workers.

Oklahoma city :eusa_whistle:

Also, I'm willing to bet that mental instability was the root cause, rather than some rhetoric she heard on MSNBC.
* Joseph Stack flew his plane into the IRS building after writing an
anti-conservative manifesto.

Actually, it was an anti-government manifesto, especially anti-IRS.
* It was liberals who destroyed AM radio towers outside of Seattle.

Please provide case details and a list of liberal politicians and talking heads who encouraged the act

* It's liberals who burn down Hummer dealerships.

Actually, that's generally the ELF and similar groups, who are totalitarian left and whose ideology is nothing like Liberalism.

Thanks for playing.

* It was progressive SEIU union thugs who beat a black conservative man who spoke his mind.

You really want to compare the Left's history of dealing with racial inequality and injustice with the conservative's interest in the status quo ante?:eusa_eh:
* It's doubtful that a conservative fired shots into a GOP campaign headquarters.

And that makes it a liberal? Coulda been a teabagger, a marxist, an anarchist, a Constitutionalists, or paleocon who thought the GOP had abandoned its principles.

Again, show us where liberals as a whole applauded the act.

* In fact, Democrats have no monopoly on having their offices vandalized.

and?
* Don't forget it was Obama's friend Bill Ayers who used terrorism as a tool for political change

And now it's the teabaggers. Et Tu doesn't excuse you idiots.
* It was a liberal who was sentenced to two years for bringing bombs and riot shields to the Republican National Convention in 2008.

And it's conservatives who want to revive the klan.
* It was a liberal who threatened to kill a government informant who infiltrated her Austin-based group that planned to bomb the RNC.

And a supposedly conservative Republican administration exposed an American agent.
* It was liberals who assaulted police in Berkeley.

And it's long been right-wingers who've used to police to beat labour unions, hippies, gay and racial rights marches...

* It was liberals who intimidated and threw rocks through the windows of researchers.

turn on the news...
* The two Black Panthers who stood outside polls intimidating people with nightsticks were probably not right-wingers.

Nor were they liberals. They're BP- a radical racist, totalitarian, anti-gay, nationalist terrorist street gang.
* Every time the G20 gets together, it's not conservatives who destroy property and cause chaos.

Just the rest of the year...
Bill Ayers, co-founder of the communist revolutionary group the Weather Underground and avowed domestic terrorist who used homemade bombs against the government, is one of Hussein Obama’s valued advisors

You do realize obama's not a liberal, right?
Jeff Jones, another avowed domestic terrorist and founding member of the communist revolutionary group Weather Underground, is a member of the Apollo Alliance, which created the stimulus package for Hussein Obama.

Who is Hussein Obama? Is he related to Barrack?

The Supporter of Health Reform that bit off the finger of the Tea Partier did so because the Tea Partier stuck his finger in the guys mouth after punching him.

Nice try though!

Someone please explain how hating the IRS and Govt. is "Liberal." Wasn't it Steve King (R) who tried to get rid of the IRS and tried to justify Joe Stacks attack by saying "If we didn't have the IRS, this wouldn't have happened?"

Nice try though!

The rest of this list is just more factless, linkless, bullshit.

Nice try though!

From Tim McVeigh to Ted Bundy to the guy who killed Police in Pittsburgh to Scott Roeder to those who have attempted to blow up abortion clinics to the Militia and Republican Congress people themselves calling for a Revolution and hoping folks were armed to Tea Partiers that threw rocks through windows of Congress Peoples offices and threated them and their kids..
The far right wing (which is slowly becoming the mainstream right) is a dangerous group to mess with/oppose.

Last edited:
Violence or the threat of violence by anyone is wrong. That is hard to argue against.
Rhetoric assigning violence more to one group by the other is the means by which a group 'vilifies' it's enemy. That leads to more violence.
I maintain that once someone in the USA advocates or engages in violence for political ends, they cease to be either "left" or "right" or "liberal" or "conservative", they simply become criminals.

If the violence continues, no matter what "side" it comes from, nothing good will come of it.

Martial Law or something like it will be "bipartisan" if the violence continues.

That's what I think.

Joseph Stack flew his plane into the IRS building after writing an
anti-conservative manifesto.

He was anti Tax dude.

He was a far left Communist.

From what I've read, he sounded more like an extremist libertarian

libertarianism is very similar to classical liberalism (what conservatives try to claim they are when they cite the FF and John Locke)

We need a definition of "sam" lie.. anybody know what that his???? It must be beyond the PAIL>

I keep seeing this misspelled.

The expression is properly beyond the pale. It means an action that is regarded as outside the limits of acceptable behaviour, which is unacceptable or improper. A classic example is in The Pickwick Papers by Charles Dickens, dated 1837: “I look upon you, sir, as a man who has placed himself beyond the pale of society, by his most audacious, disgraceful, and abominable public conduct”. The earliest example known is from A Compleat History of Rogues of 1720.

World Wide Words: Beyond the pale

I keep thinking of something behind a bucket everytime I see it spelled that way.

How much attention did the MSM Dramacrat Propaganda Arm pay to actual confirmed incidents of left-wing violence over the past few years.

* It was a liberal who bit the finger off a man who disagreed with him on health care.

Because he was being assaulted by a right-winger at the time.

* It was Obama-loving Amy Bishop who took a gun to work and murdered co-workers.

Which was well covered in the media, and was not politically motivated.

* Joseph Stack flew his plane into the IRS building after writing an anti-conservative manifesto.

An anti-WHAT manifesto??? The man crashed his plane into a building to protest taxation.

* It was liberals who destroyed AM radio towers outside of Seattle.

* It's liberals who burn down Hummer dealerships.

I'll give you those. Some extremist nature conservation group [EMF] did indeed topple a couple of radio towers and burn some hummers in the lot.

No-one was killed, but some property was destroyed. Looks like there's radicals on both sides of the fence.

* It was progressive SEIU union thugs who beat a black conservative man who spoke his mind.

Yeah, I've watched that video, multiple times. No-one was "beaten". Somebody got pushed to the ground and then all the tea party freaks start screaming "he attacked him".

The camera conveniently blurred out as the cops arrested some tea party activist woman in connection with the incident.

The man who was supposedly "beaten" looked fine to me.

* It's doubtful that a conservative fired shots into a GOP campaign headquarters.

* In fact, Democrats have no monopoly on having their offices vandalized.

I would say that this is true, but these points offer no proof at all of "left-wing violence".

* Don't forget it was Obama's friend Bill Ayers who used terrorism as a tool for political change. SDS is still radical, with arrests in 2007 and the storming of the CATO Institute in July 2008.

That same old saw? Yawn. What a load of BS.

* It was a liberal who was sentenced to two years for bringing bombs and riot shields to the Republican National Convention in 2008.

* It was a liberal who threatened to kill a government informant who infiltrated her Austin-based group that planned to bomb the RNC.

YOu're going to need to provide supporting links and documentation for these. And not some right-wing blog crap either. I can't find any evidence of these incidents anywhere.

* It was liberals who assaulted police in Berkeley.

Those weren't "liberals", those were students at Berkeley protesting the university's fee increases. Duh.

* It was liberals who intimidated and threw rocks through the windows of researchers.

* The two Black Panthers who stood outside polls intimidating people with nightsticks were probably not right-wingers.

* Every time the G20 gets together, it's not conservatives who destroy property and cause chaos.

*no clue what you're talking about

*That was always a bullshit claim

*I'll give you that one.

Bill Ayers, co-founder of the communist revolutionary group the Weather Underground and avowed domestic terrorist who used homemade bombs against the government, is one of Hussein Obama’s valued advisors. Ayers helped launch Obama’s political career in Illinois by hosting in his Hyde Park home an informal campaign event for the future state senator in 1995.
Ayers claimed the Weathermen were driven by “hope and love,” not despair, and said he did not think the group’s violent acts, targeting federal officials and local law enforcement officers, were “a big deal.”

Jeff Jones, another avowed domestic terrorist and founding member of the communist revolutionary group Weather Underground, is a member of the Apollo Alliance, which created the stimulus package for Hussein Obama.

Hussein Obama: “If you want to know who I am, then judge me by the people I choose to help me fundamentally transform America.”

And this stuff is ancient history. Shall we delve into the Civil War riots in New York too?

And Jeff Jones has no connection to Obama, and no involvement in the creation of the stimulus package, period.

Why do you insist on lying so damn much?

He flew teh plane into the building becvause he hated the IRS and the US government.

These are the last two lines of his suicide note.

The communist creed: From each according to his ability, to each according to his need.

The capitalist creed: From each according to his gullibility, to each according to his greed.

You lose

epicFAIL.jpg

These are the last two lines of his suicide note.

The communist creed: From each according to his ability, to each according to his need.

The capitalist creed: From each according to his gullibility, to each according to his greed.

You lose

And that was the only place in the entire note that anything like that appeared.

The rest was a rant against big government and the IRS.

Take the time to read what you're quoting next time.

Reading comprehension is a good thing.

Last edited:

Rick

I thought the stance of the left is that the TEA Parties are 'far right' loons. I thought "you guys" insist there are no Democrats in the TEA Parties.

Make up your mind. Or.... stop lying.

Get a load of these peaceful leftists at UNC-Chapel Hill last year when Tom Tancredo was attempting to give a speech. The speech ended up getting shut down because one of the peaceful, non-violent leftists smashed the window with a brick, which you can see in the third video.

Of course, what you don't mention is that the protestors were immigrants and friends of immigrants protesting against Tancredo's anti-immigration speech, not "leftists".

I think I see the issue here.

To people like the OP, anyone who protests anything in a hostile manner must be a "leftist", no matter what it was they were protesting.

Therefore all of the incidents he cites were acts by "leftists".

An interesting point of view, demonize the left by assuming that all demons are by default leftists...

Also an insane point of view, but to each their own I guess.

Last edited:

Rick

I thought the stance of the left is that the TEA Parties are 'far right' loons. I thought "you guys" insist there are no Democrats in the TEA Parties.

Make up your mind. Or.... stop lying.

Yeah.... Only, that's another lie.

Joe Stack was, in fact, not a registered Democrat.

Forum List

Back