Violence Is Apparently No Big Deal When the Left Does It

How much attention did the MSM Dramacrat Propaganda Arm pay to actual confirmed incidents of left-wing violence over the past few years.

* It was a liberal who bit the finger off a man who disagreed with him on health care.

* It was Obama-loving Amy Bishop who took a gun to work and murdered co-workers.

* Joseph Stack flew his plane into the IRS building after writing an
anti-conservative manifesto.

* It was liberals who destroyed AM radio towers outside of Seattle.

* It's liberals who burn down Hummer dealerships.

* It was progressive SEIU union thugs who beat a black conservative man who spoke his mind.

* It's doubtful that a conservative fired shots into a GOP campaign headquarters.

* In fact, Democrats have no monopoly on having their offices vandalized.

* Don't forget it was Obama's friend Bill Ayers who used terrorism as a tool for political change. SDS is still radical, with arrests in 2007 and the storming of the CATO Institute in July 2008.

* It was a liberal who was sentenced to two years for bringing bombs and riot shields to the Republican National Convention in 2008.

* It was a liberal who threatened to kill a government informant who infiltrated her Austin-based group that planned to bomb the RNC.

* It was liberals who assaulted police in Berkeley.

* It was liberals who intimidated and threw rocks through the windows of researchers.

* The two Black Panthers who stood outside polls intimidating people with nightsticks were probably not right-wingers.

* Every time the G20 gets together, it's not conservatives who destroy property and cause chaos.

Bill Ayers, co-founder of the communist revolutionary group the Weather Underground and avowed domestic terrorist who used homemade bombs against the government, is one of Hussein Obama’s valued advisors. Ayers helped launch Obama’s political career in Illinois by hosting in his Hyde Park home an informal campaign event for the future state senator in 1995.
Ayers claimed the Weathermen were driven by “hope and love,” not despair, and said he did not think the group’s violent acts, targeting federal officials and local law enforcement officers, were “a big deal.”

Jeff Jones, another avowed domestic terrorist and founding member of the communist revolutionary group Weather Underground, is a member of the Apollo Alliance, which created the stimulus package for Hussein Obama.

Hussein Obama: “If you want to know who I am, then judge me by the people I choose to help me fundamentally transform America.”

Poor fellow. But keep trying!!

And that was the only place in the entire note that anything like that appeared.

The rest was a rant against big government and the IRS.

Take the time to read what you're quoting next time.

Reading comprehension is a good thing.

And there was a long swath of anti-Bush rants, so you evidently didn't read it.

☭proletarian☭;2138356 said:
From what I've read, he sounded more like an extremist libertarian

libertarianism is very similar to classical liberalism (what conservatives try to claim they are when they cite the FF and John Locke)

I am a libertarian. I assure you, he wasn't.

libertarianism is very similar to classical liberalism (what conservatives try to claim they are when they cite the FF and John Locke)

However you break it down, the man certainly had anti-tax and anti-big government ideals that are certainly not part of any progressive or liberal agenda, but do in fact seem more akin to a Libertarian school of thought.

Whether he was ranting about Bush or Obama or whomever, he was railing against big government and taxation.

The last two lines are confusing, and seem like they were added almost as an afterthought, but they do exist.

Let's just say that this fellow was one confused and crazy nut-bag and leave it at that, shall we?

However you break it down, the man certainly had anti-tax and anti-big government ideals that are certainly not part of any progressive or liberal agenda, but do in fact seem more akin to a Libertarian school of thought.

Whether he was ranting about Bush or Obama or whomever, he was railing against big government and taxation.

The last two lines are confusing, and seem like they were added almost as an afterthought, but they do exist.

Let's just say that this fellow was one confused and crazy nut-bag and leave it at that, shall we?

Just another common criminal that committed an uncommon crime......

How much attention did the MSM Dramacrat Propaganda Arm pay to actual confirmed incidents of left-wing violence over the past few years.

* It was a liberal who bit the finger off a man who disagreed with him on health care.

* It was Obama-loving Amy Bishop who took a gun to work and murdered co-workers.

* Joseph Stack flew his plane into the IRS building after writing an
anti-conservative manifesto.

* It was liberals who destroyed AM radio towers outside of Seattle.

* It's liberals who burn down Hummer dealerships.

* It was progressive SEIU union thugs who beat a black conservative man who spoke his mind.

* It's doubtful that a conservative fired shots into a GOP campaign headquarters.

* In fact, Democrats have no monopoly on having their offices vandalized.

* Don't forget it was Obama's friend Bill Ayers who used terrorism as a tool for political change. SDS is still radical, with arrests in 2007 and the storming of the CATO Institute in July 2008.

* It was a liberal who was sentenced to two years for bringing bombs and riot shields to the Republican National Convention in 2008.

* It was a liberal who threatened to kill a government informant who infiltrated her Austin-based group that planned to bomb the RNC.

* It was liberals who assaulted police in Berkeley.

* It was liberals who intimidated and threw rocks through the windows of researchers.

* The two Black Panthers who stood outside polls intimidating people with nightsticks were probably not right-wingers.

* Every time the G20 gets together, it's not conservatives who destroy property and cause chaos.

Bill Ayers, co-founder of the communist revolutionary group the Weather Underground and avowed domestic terrorist who used homemade bombs against the government, is one of Hussein Obama’s valued advisors. Ayers helped launch Obama’s political career in Illinois by hosting in his Hyde Park home an informal campaign event for the future state senator in 1995.
Ayers claimed the Weathermen were driven by “hope and love,” not despair, and said he did not think the group’s violent acts, targeting federal officials and local law enforcement officers, were “a big deal.”

Jeff Jones, another avowed domestic terrorist and founding member of the communist revolutionary group Weather Underground, is a member of the Apollo Alliance, which created the stimulus package for Hussein Obama.

Hussein Obama: “If you want to know who I am, then judge me by the people I choose to help me fundamentally transform America.”

Quite right.

The American Renaissance conference in D.C. this Feb. was shut down because of violent threats from the left... but did you hear about that in the press?

Nope.

New Topics

Forum List

Back