Vile A*****e ruins girls life when she uses word from rap songs....this guy should get his A** kicked.

Home of the brave and land of the free no more.....
Is she the terrorist bitch who wanted to murder the VP and Speaker of the House? Have you noticed that anyone who wears that dumb hat these days supports terrorism?
No she is not a terrorist and she didn't want to kill anyone and you know it...she got caught up in a very intense situation and had been watching other Americans riot without any repercussions all summer long...I'm sure she was surprised when she got shot just like the cops were that were standing a few feet behind her...you are an idiot and probably the worst American I've ever heard from on any subject....
Yeah, sure. She had Portland on her mind when she invaded the Capitol to kill mike pence.
She invaded the capitol to kill Pence???? don't you see how retarded that statement is????...SHE WAS UNARMMED YOU STUPID FUCK.....
So if you roll up on a spot and the door is barricaded and folks are pointing guns at you, are you going to continue to try and move forward?
She couldn't see the rent a cop hiding behind a doorway from where he murdered her you fucking uncaring dick...if she were black wearing a BLM mask you would be incontrollable right now....you racist ass.....
She caused her own death and is in hell for it.

Just be happy for
And you be happy for George Floyd...punk.....
George Floyd received the justice that was appropriate. ashti received hers too. .
Ashli did not deserve to be killed...you can think whatever you want but her actions didn't warrant being gunned down....
her actions deserved being gang raped then fucking shot.
Too bad you ain't man enough pencil dick....Ashli would have been able to kick your ass in a heartbeat...maybe that's why you hate her because she was more man and more of a patriot than you ever have been.....
Blah, blah, blah, had Ashlii been black folks like you would be claiming that she brought it on herself.
Bullshit...people are people to me no matter what color...See...I'm not a racist like you....a MAGA woman is a patriot in any color....
Wow, chug the orange koolaid.

then piss it on her grave to the party of dumb.

Maga

Jeebus, you are DUMM.
Dude, you just hate the message and in a feeble attempt to distract played on old internet card.

A smart person would have done better. Have you ever watched Steve Martin’s movie Roxanne?

You’re the dumb guy.

I'm gal, you unobservant dolt,

OrangeMan Bad ran out of gas ages ago.
So you are just a racist, hag. Got it.

Yep it did end on Jan 20, 2021.

When all you see is Racism, you're the Racist, bub.

Just sayin'.
Oh that's what it is.

Yep, that is what you "is".

Racist this, Racist that... you've worn it out. More and more people are recognizing this tactic for what it is: a pathetic and transparent attempt to intimidate and manipulate other people. It hasn't made anyone's life better except for the hustlers that have siphoned off corporate blackmail donations for their own benefit.

Is she the terrorist bitch who wanted to murder the VP and Speaker of the House? Have you noticed that anyone who wears that dumb hat these days supports terrorism?
No she is not a terrorist and she didn't want to kill anyone and you know it...she got caught up in a very intense situation and had been watching other Americans riot without any repercussions all summer long...I'm sure she was surprised when she got shot just like the cops were that were standing a few feet behind her...you are an idiot and probably the worst American I've ever heard from on any subject....
Yeah, sure. She had Portland on her mind when she invaded the Capitol to kill mike pence.
She invaded the capitol to kill Pence???? don't you see how retarded that statement is????...SHE WAS UNARMMED YOU STUPID FUCK.....
So if you roll up on a spot and the door is barricaded and folks are pointing guns at you, are you going to continue to try and move forward?
She couldn't see the rent a cop hiding behind a doorway from where he murdered her you fucking uncaring dick...if she were black wearing a BLM mask you would be incontrollable right now....you racist ass.....

Just be happy for
George Floyd received the justice that was appropriate. ashti received hers too. .
Ashli did not deserve to be killed...you can think whatever you want but her actions didn't warrant being gunned down....
Too bad you ain't man enough pencil dick....Ashli would have been able to kick your ass in a heartbeat...maybe that's why you hate her because she was more man and more of a patriot than you ever have been.....
Blah, blah, blah, had Ashlii been black folks like you would be claiming that she brought it on herself.
Bullshit...people are people to me no matter what color...See...I'm not a racist like you....a MAGA woman is a patriot in any color....

Maga

Jeebus, you are DUMM.
Dude, you just hate the message and in a feeble attempt to distract played on old internet card.

A smart person would have done better. Have you ever watched Steve Martin’s movie Roxanne?

You’re the dumb guy.

Just sayin'.
Oh that's what it is.

Racist this, Racist that... you've worn it out. More and more people are recognizing this tactic for what it is: a pathetic and transparent attempt to intimidate and manipulate other people. It hasn't made anyone's life better except for the hustlers that have siphoned off corporate blackmail donations for their own benefit.
Stop saying racist shit and you won't be called a racist, seems simple enough.

Just be happy for

Maga

Jeebus, you are DUMM.

You’re the dumb guy.

Just sayin'.
Oh that's what it is.

I will never agree to being GroupThink Policed by you, bub.

Just be happy for

Maga

Jeebus, you are DUMM.

You’re the dumb guy.

Just sayin'.
Oh that's what it is.

Hard to put down the hood.

Just be happy for

Maga

Jeebus, you are DUMM.

You’re the dumb guy.

Just sayin'.
Oh that's what it is.

Hard to put down the hood.

It must be a great comfort to you to have such a feverish fantasy life as compensation for your lack of a real one.

It's very simple.

Don't walk off high places.

Don't go into the lions cage.

Don't say racist shit.

None of this is hard.
Unless you are a Democrat where you can be a Holocaust Denier, Dress up in Black Face, and use the "N" word and you get a free pass cuz, you serve Globalism, Marxism and Satan.

Only Evil uses double standards, people like Saul Alinsky and anyone with a "D" next to their name.

Unless you are a Democrat where you can be a Holocaust Denier, Dress up in Black Face, and use the "N" word and you get a free pass cuz, you serve Globalism, Marxism and Satan.

Only Evil uses double standards, people like Saul Alinsky and anyone with a "D" next to their name.

There could NEVER be anything wrong with "blackface".
What is wrong instead, are the use of blackface in Minstral shows, that were racist.

1850960_landscape.jpg

This does not at all denigrate Blacks.

Forum List

Back