Vietnam Con Artist and Swamp Rat Blumenthal Hates the USA - Blumenthal Needs to Be Investigated!

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Aug 3, 2013
Senator Blumenthal, a fake, phony liar and Certified Swamp Rat has introduced legislation to prevent our President from exercising his duties are President. He was joined by homosexual Swamp Rat Lindsey Graham and a couple other douchebags who hate America.

Trump Calls Democratic Senator Blumenthal Phony ‘Con Artist’

CAN SOMEONE INDICATE HOW TO EDIT A TITLE!!!!

It should read that the Swamp Rat "must" be relieved of duty.

Don called someone phony?

Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha .................................

Senator Blumenthal, a fake, phony liar and Certified Swamp Rat has introduced legislation to prevent our President from exercising his duties are President. He was joined by homosexual Swamp Rat Lindsey Graham and a couple other douchebags who hate America.

The best (educated) way is to proof read it before submitting the thread but since that's apparently beyond your capabilities I would suggest you "report" your original post and in the reason for reporting the OP have an adult type in - please change the title to __________

Hit edit message , then there's an "edit title " button somewhere that pops up. I did it like last week.

Did that fat spoiled orange fool actually whine about someone's duty in Viet Nam? That would be hilarious if it wasn't so insulting to every person that went while he claims dodging VD was his on personal service to the country.

I must point out the humor in reading a post that had me thinking "what a hateful idiot" then see the question about how to edit the title, nearly made me laugh out loud.

You seem to operate off pure emotion and little rationale. Try slowing down and adding logic to your process

thread tools let you edit the title, near the top of the page.

Clearly Snouter's thread has shaken up some Dems here badly. Resorting to criticism of wording / headline - teetering on the nit picking ridiculous......

Clearly Snouter's thread has shaken up some Dems here badly. Resorting to criticism of wording / headline - teetering on the nit picking ridiculous......

Yes, Snouter's thread is ridiculous. The funniest part was in the link where Trump-o tries to belittle someone else's VietNam service. That as hilarious.

A Jew Supremacist Dem and a JDAAC Republican....

What do both care about?????????????

Why do they both hate Trump???

LOL!!!!

That is precisely why I support Trump no matter how many times he acts like a total idiot.

Oh the irony. This is coming from the same man who lied his way out of being drafted in the military during Vietnam.

Him and his fake ass bone spur.

The guy who compared his dating experiences and STDs of the 1970s to Vietnam. LOL

A con man whose foray into the political arena was founded upon birtherism and accusing Ted Cruz' father of involvement in the Kennedy assassination. Now he moans about fake news? Jeebus, ya gotta be a special kinda retawded to support a habitual pathological liar like that.

"Hilary lies too!!!"

Yes, she certainly does, both can be true at the same time, folks could choose to support neither.

The entire political process is one goddamn lie, all of it.

A Vietnam phony none the less! Coming from the Don and his fake ass medical deferments .
Hemmoroids wasn't it?
I know limpballs got out of it because of a pimple on his ass. Is that what you might be thinking about? And of course another cowardly hero of the right, Ted Nuggent, sat in his own shit for a few weeks.

A Vietnam phony none the less! Coming from the Don and his fake ass medical deferments .
Hemmoroids wasn't it?
I know limpballs got out of it because of a pimple on his ass. Is that what you might be thinking about? And of course another cowardly hero of the right, Ted Nuggent, sat in his own shit for a few weeks.
Yes he did, Ted the pant shatting "badass" draft dodger NRA poster boi.

Forum List

Back