Videos: Black Women Destroy Walmart, Try To Bite Officer, Officer Gets Suspended For Responding With Force

omg! What an animal . What was the cop supposed to do. She was biting him. These woman are animals. If they acted right in the first place the store wouldnt have called the cops on them. Course because it was white cops and they woman wer black, trheir protesting and cop is on leave pending an investigation. This is crazy.
That was an Excellent Move on his part. I think he showed great restraint in only jacking her jaw one time. Both officers were very professional. Good job.

omg! What an animal . What was the cop supposed to do. She was biting him. These woman are animals. If they acted right in the first place the store wouldnt have called the cops on them. Course because it was white cops and they woman wer black, trheir protesting and cop is on leave pending an investigation. This is crazy.

How much burning, looting, and free TV upgrades will this cause?

I have no problem with any of it, I just gotta wonder, as someone who grew up at a rime when everything was CLOSED on Sundays, to now where fucking Walmart has to be open even on the 4th to rake in those extra bucks, maybe if all these idiots would simply stay HOME of the 4th of July, maybe none of this crap would happen?

Had to check, but yeah, I knew. BLACK.
That punch made me smile. Doesnt happen enough. What did the child expect.

Hopefully nothing more happens with the cop considering the fact that what he has been put on so far is a paid administrative leave. If there hasn't been a termination, that right there in my opinion is what should be remembered before there is to be any complaining.

God bless you and the officer always!!!

Holly

P.S. For all we know, the leave could end up being a gift. If I was the cop, considering what the job entails, any time away from it should be appreciated.

She's lucky it wasn't me. I go batshit murderous if some asshole tries to bite me.
Motherfucker tries to bite me say goo--bye to the windpipe. Sternum if it's canine. If a dog jups get it in the sternum if you have a good jab-lower hook. I killed a 'police dog" when I was young but a stupid mutt it'll quick let'em know who's boss. Or kill his dumb ass.
Yeah. I handle strong breeds.
Nigga just get dead.
DLM !
Meanbear.jpg
petey.jpg

No one has mentioned that the bite could be very dangerous if the woman has AIDS, Hepatitis, or any of many other dangerous diseases.

In my humble opinion, IF the woman does have any of those highly infectious diseases she should be charged with attempted murder.

That why officers ask a suspect if they have anything that will poke, stick, or hurt them before patting them down and searching them. It is another serious danger and hazards the officers face every day.

Last edited:
Yeah, more marches and whining that the cop was mean. Ignoring that during that fight, children wound up pepper sprayed by one of these idiots (the cops had nothing to do with that). The woman did not try to bite the cop, she DID bite the cop. As well as assaulting employees of the Wal-Mart. Yet no protests for their mistreatment. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
sorry some article said try . some said did.

Youre going to be labled a racist for posting this story. People hate it when you show how destructive black culture is.
not racist just stting facts. and there is blm protest on it. I do not care what you look like. You do not act like animal and bite a peron or try too.

yep they are protesting at police headquaters. these people think it is ok to bite cops i guess.

Don't do things to make the cops come looking for you and all of this can be avoided.

If you can't help but get the cops called on you then don't fight or don't resist arrest or run and you won't get hit.

If you attack a cop in any fashion I have nothing for you. Whatever happens to you is your own fault.

Just negros acting the negro.

That being said, dupe thread.

exactly. and black do all these racist karens videos like they Are so perfect.

Women fighting in WalMart has become somewhat routine.

Forum List

Back