Videos: Black Women Destroy Walmart, Try To Bite Officer, Officer Gets Suspended For Responding With Force

The cop was totally illegal and should have been killed.
Police do NOT have authority to arrest for what they have not personally seen, with out a warrant.
Arresting and handcuffing these women was entirely illegal.
Both cops should have instantly been killed during the commission of their crime.
You really think that their crimes weren't recorded in video in a WalMART store? REALLY RIGBY

Don't you see a problem with people acting out violently in public?

Of course I do, but in the video, the violent people appeared to be the police.
In the last 30 years, I have noticed the police becoming increasingly offensive, violent, racist, and in total disregard for the law.
I do not know why, but it seems to be coming to a head, where I think we are going to have to just get rid of the police entirely.
Almost daily I see them illegally abusing their power, and causing a great deal of harm.
The easiest way to see this is to dress down in old clothes, drive an old vehicle, etc.
The police then act entirely different than when I am going to work in nice clothes and car.

We should remember that police do not really exist as a legal entity.
Anyone can hire anyone to help enforce their delegated rights, but police incorrectly believe they are a source of legal authority, and almost all police these days are military veterans who have been ruined by training in military rules of engagement, that are illegal in civilian settings.

exactly. she was acting like an animal.

We ARE animals, and animals act appropriately.
What is not appropriate is for police to arrest parents in front of their children without cause.
The police were not asking questions to find out what people were upset about, but instead immediately and illegally were laying on hands and using force.
Police do not have that authority.

the women got in fight .the cops were called and she was one that refused to comply and top of that bit the cop like a dog. to bad this normal behavior to black folks.

And do you know or care who started the fight or if the fight was warranted?
No, because the video did not show that.
I just saw the police using abusive force, without there being any need.

Rigby, you don't know everything about everything.

Managing human bites
Dec 21, 2008 · Human bites are potentially dangerous wounds and constitute a significant cause of morbidity. Emergency physicians should be well acquainted with the evaluation and proper management of human bites to avoid complications. Early treatment, appropriate prophylaxis and surgical evaluation are key to achieving desired treatment outcomes.

I think the risks are overblown in the article.
It is referring to things like hepatitis, herpes virus, tetanus, etc., and the odds of these are miniscule.
It even admitted HIV is not likely transmitted through a bite.
Saliva is acidic and considered a natural antibiotic in general.
Animals lick wounds to prevent infection.

The cop was totally illegal and should have been killed.
Police do NOT have authority to arrest for what they have not personally seen, with out a warrant.
Arresting and handcuffing these women was entirely illegal.
Both cops should have instantly been killed during the commission of their crime.
Lying retard^^^the cop deserves a reward.

You really think that their crimes weren't recorded in video in a WalMART store? REALLY RIGBY

Yes I agree the crimes by the police were being recorded, but since the audience (us), is racist, we assume the women were at fault.
But we have no basis for that assumption, since we did not see it start.

And do you know or care who started the fight or if the fight was warranted?
No, because the video did not show that.
I just saw the police using abusive force, without there being any need.
Funny, you keep talking out your ass.

He does everytime he opens his mouth.

There was zero evidence of any crime by these Black women, and handcuffing innocent people in front of their children is a serious felony that was not warranted by anything.
If you think a person was guilty of shoplifting that is a misdemeanor that does not require handcuffing.
You take them into the office, show them the video, write them a ticket, and they have to appear in court and pay a fine.
These cops were totally beyond the law and guilty of half a dozen felonies ranging from battery to child abuse.

There was zero evidence of any crime by these Black women, and handcuffing innocent people in front of their children is a serious felony that was not warranted by anything.
If you think a person was guilty of shoplifting that is a misdemeanor that does not require handcuffing.
You take them into the office, show them the video, write them a ticket, and they have to appear in court and pay a fine.
These cops were totally beyond the law and guilty of half a dozen felonies ranging from battery to child abuse.
Bullshit

So it is ok to act like an animal and tear up the store in a fight and it is ok for he to bite a cop like dog because she does not want to go to jail.

Defiant America ^ | 07.10.2021 | Kellyanne Richardson

A Dewitt police officer is on paid administrative leave following an altercation at a Walmart in East Syracuse.

A controversial social media post shows the officer punching a woman in the face on July 4th in the store on Basile Road. Town of Dewitt officer, Rory Spain, whose been on the force three years, is on leave until an internal investigation is complete.

You can watch the viral video with a slow-motion below:

The bodycam footage below: Part 1:

Part 2:

To get more perspective on the incident, a former NYPD police officer revealed if this use of force was justified?

Striking a person with a hand, object or weapon is defined as the use of force in the DeWitt Police Department’s policy online.

The department’s policy also mandates that a report will be filed about the incident.

DeWitt Police also say their officers must complete diversity, ethics, and use of force training, adding that communication and decision-making skills are a focal point for officers.

Dr. Keith Taylor, adjunct assistant professor at John Jay College of Criminal Justice and former NYPD police officer, says he’s encountered incidents like this before.

He says even though the women initially complied, when they started to resist there was no other way to handle this.

“The officer was trying to get the individual to stop biting him. That is what he could do at the immediate time, just to stun her, to get her to stop,” Dr. Taylor explains.

Dr. Taylor says, in this context, the officer was in a fluid situation and did what he had to do to get control.

But, he adds any use of force by an officer needs to be taken seriously.

“When you don’t monitor use of force, then you have people that will quickly find ways to abuse that lack of scrutiny.”

DeWitt Police say none of the officers involved in this incident have a disciplinary record within the department.

--------------------

Oh Jeez, what a bunch of racist crap!

l animals...She attempts to bite him, he punches her in reaction to that, and all the MSM can do is fault the cop? Sorry, woman, but you have a problem and you are totally wrong.Oh

Forum List

Back