Video: White Cop Shoots Black Man

Given the amount opinions on the Ahmaud Arbery case and other racial shootings, I'm curious as to where everyone stands on this one.

I see legitimate self defense for the Police officer. The man was running at him with a knife in his hand, ignored commands that he drop it and get down on the ground.

Given the amount opinions on the Ahmaud Arbery case and other racial shootings, I'm curious as to where everyone stands on this one.

I see legitimate self defense for the Police officer. The man was running at him with a knife in his hand, ignored commands that he drop it and get down on the ground.
But he was black!!

Nice work by the officer! Another thug that will be FOREVER off the streets. Wonderful news.

But he was black!!

Cop used an approved affirmative action bullet, for self defense!

The guy had obviously just got done cutting tomatoes, and wanted to give the officer a hug. Shooting him was unjustified, and the officer should be in prison.

Really? The guy fucking charge the cop with a knife.. what is this racist to? Lol

Looks pretty cut and dried.

"A neighbor of Berhe’s had called 911 to report that Berhe had thrown a rock at his window and had told him “to call the police,” The Washington Post reported."

May have been a case of 'suicide by cop'.

From the report...

Authorities identified the man who was shot as Finan Berhe, 30

A neighbor of Berhe’s had called 911 to report that Berhe had thrown a rock at his window and had told him “to call the police.''

So, yeah. Suicide by cop.

...blacks shoot about 3000 blacks every year
...White supremacists shoot less than 10 people per year
...cops shoot about 300 blacks a year--most are justified--most of the blacks are armed and dangerous

...blacks about 13% of the population...whites about 65%--yet:
white on black murders - 229
black on white murders -500
cops have more to fear from blacks than vice versa
etc etc

...I go on a case by case basis ..ZImmerman was an idiot that should've went to jail...looks like what the ''''''WHITES''' did to Arbery was worse
..but most of the blacks shot by cops deserve it = justified

...most of the time it has NOTHING to do with race
here, a black MURDERS TWO WHITES, but the MSM never mentioned race as an issue:

etc etc

ok--here's the proof of everything I said:

...cops shoot about 300 blacks a year--most are justified--most of the blacks are armed and dangerous

etc etc

...I go on a case by case basis ..ZImmerman was an idiot that should've went to jail...looks like what the ''''''WHITES''' did to Arbery was worse

etc etc

Fantastic post, thank you.

etc etc

etc etc

Spot on.

Forum List

Back