Video shows Ahmaud Arbery Was caught breaking and entering an unfinished property, then towards McMichael‘s house

how often do joggers go jogging in kahki shorts?
What's wrong with that?
Nobody "jogs" in Timberland boots.

The "jogging" was BS...just like the rest off this narrative.

It's "Hands up, don't shoot" part 2.

"He was just jogging...he was a good boy and he was going to go to college..."

Does the OP have any shame at all?
You racist sob you turned it into something about Race when It was just two guys going after a man they saw leaving the house he broke into.. democrats have no limits to your racism

He walked into an open house that was under construction to have a look. He didn't break and enter anything. The police already determined that. Nobody lived there, and there were no furnishings or anything else. He broke no law by taking a peek at the new house being built.
Sad democrats rushed to judgment, this guy was robbing houses and for the protection of the neighborhood

He didn't "break into" a construction site, the construction site wasn't "secured" because there weren't any doors on the building yet. So he stopped on his jog, like almost any of us do when we see a new building going up, and he took a look.

Hey, check with the rest of the Right Wing Jackals, they are throwing these guys to the wolves.

The video shows the black male going through a garage going down the side of the house entering the house for five minutes comes out was caught by a neighbor begins to run towards McMichael’s house, then you see a white truck follow the black guy. You racist sob .. All you Democrats want to do is divide us by race so you can continue the conquer and control of blacks. Sick. Thank God Candace Owens won’t let that happen

Actually, you dumb bubba rednecks excusing shit like this makes it easy. Shooting a guy for merely peaking into a half-finished house? You don't belong in this neighborhood, boy!
Do you run with Untied combat boots on and a hammer in your khaki shorts and then throw the hammer as you’re caught? View attachment 334268View attachment 334269
Nike sneakers. Police report.

What's wrong with that?

Do not buy "Timberland boots." Running shoes/Nike sneakers. Police report.

that in no way excuses the father and son to go after him with a gun.
He had a hammer on him and they were on the phone with the cops. We have a second amendment right to be armed, they weren’t make a citizens arrest. They were trying to get him to stop until the cops came
Are you saying the police have known from day one who shot him and said nothing? Haven't heard that angle.
Huh
You said they were on the phone to the cops while they were chasing him, it follows that the police knew who shot him when it happened. Were they actually on the phone with the cops or did you make that up?

What's wrong with that?

He WAS jogging in the VIDEOS. Many people attest to the fact that he was a jogger.
And what's wrong with going to college to be an electrician? Maybe that's why he was interested in a construction site? Or maybe not, I don't know. But he was NOT wearing boots!!!

He had a hammer on him and they were on the phone with the cops. We have a second amendment right to be armed, they weren’t make a citizens arrest. They were trying to get him to stop until the cops came
I am an ardent gun supporter. I have three guns myself.
If I witness someone lurking around my neighbors home that is empty, I am simply going to walk outside and let them see me. At that point 90% of would be criminals are simply going to leave.
Getting in my truck, with a loaded shotgun is not what I would do unless I held a belief they harmed/killed a neighbor. No way does a person have a right to act like wannabe cops and go vigilante. And the result of this incident is EXACTLY why you don't.
If they were not armed I highly-highly-highly doubt they would have went after him, the gun gave them nerve and confidence that mixed with adrenaline and no training = tragedy.
They do not deserve long term imprisonment unless they simply went out and shot him down, which isn't what happened. But they have to be punished in some way to be a deterrent so other people don't also run out with guns after people.

These perfect Trumpbots are going to die in prison, hopefully soon.

No one knows what the political bent of the accused are in this case, why the assumption they are Trump voters?

The fact that this incident happened in a majority-black city , with a Liberal black mayor, tells me that there is probably nothing here, or the libs would have busted these guys long before this week.
Why are you jumping to their defense? They made the decision to be vigilantes and now they will pay. Thousands of black men in the south ended up hanging from a tree because men just like these thought themselves worthy to be judge, jury and executioner. That shit will not be allowed to happen again. It's also a pretty safe bet these douchebags were Trump supporters, how could they not be?
Lol are you bringing slavery up into this? The guys witnessed somebody broke into a house started to run away with stuff in his pocket, A hammer fell out they stopped at the stop sign and wanted to hold them until the police came.. And the black I’ll try to take the gun
Your new heroes don't have a leg to stand on.
Not with the video shows, View attachment 334271
Last time I checked theft does not warrant the death sentence. You see someone breaking in some place you call the police, not bubba and his daddy. Vigilantism has a long and deeply racist past in that part of the country and way too many cold-blooded murderers never saw the inside of a courtroom. Go ahead and defend these shitheads and forfeit the last shred of decency the right possesses.
Does being a good Samaritan warrant death? Or a death sentence
When you decide to take the law in your own hands you also take responsibility for your actions. Cops can get away with killing people because the law protects them. These men were not officers of the law and as private citizens they have committed a homicide. I can accept that these guys never meant to kill but they did and now they must pay.
They called the cops, they followed the guy, There was a struggle for the gun and the robber was shot
What did he rob?

What's wrong with that?

If those are Nike Running shoes..God as my witness, I'll eat my hat.

Screenshot_2020-05-10-11-37-32(1).png

Sad democrats rushed to judgment, this guy was robbing houses and for the protection of the neighborhood two brave men confronted him.View attachment 334209 You
A. Daily mail. When are you tRumplings gon a stop with the tabloid crap?

B. That's really bad video with no provenance.

"Bottoms said the shooting shows the need for national leaders to take a stance on the matter of racism."

Like that is going to happen anytime soon.

Lots of crow to be eaten by the retards that championed the story that Dindu was just out for a jog... Lol!

Heh heh. I know, right?

It would appear that I'm one of em in this case.
The fact that he was walking as he approached the construction site means he didn't jog the 2+ miles to the neighborhood? How does that throw your theory out the window?

I am an ardent gun supporter. I have three guns myself.
If I witness someone lurking around my neighbors home that is empty, I am simply going to walk outside and let them see me. At that point 90% of would be criminals are simply going to leave.
Getting in my truck, with a loaded shotgun is not what I would do unless I held a belief they harmed/killed a neighbor. No way does a person have a right to act like wannabe cops and go vigilante. And the result of this incident is EXACTLY why you don't.
If they were not armed I highly-highly-highly doubt they would have went after him, the gun gave them nerve and confidence that mixed with adrenaline and no training = tragedy.
They do not deserve long term imprisonment unless they simply went out and shot him down, which isn't what happened. But they have to be punished in some way to be a deterrent so other people don't also run out with guns after people.
Dumb isn't illegal. Took two to tango here. Under current law...IMO... they walk away from a trial.

If everyone is smart...they'll drag this out until it isn't the liberal flavor of the month ala Blasey Ford...and then let them plead to felony probation where they lose their gun rights.

What's wrong with that?

If those are Nike Running shoes..God as my witness, I'll eat my hat.

View attachment 334335
You don't think the police are smart enough to know Nikes from construction boots? There are high top running shoes, you know. Google it.

Neighbor - "Oh yeah...he runs everyday...away from the police."
That was a crummy shot. Neighbors HAVE attested that he is a jogger in their neighborhood. So live with it.
They attested to Hands up Don't shoot too...so live with that.

Forum List

Back