Video shows Ahmaud Arbery Was caught breaking and entering an unfinished property, then towards McMichael‘s house

Sad democrats rushed to judgment, this guy was robbing houses and for the protection of the neighborhood two brave men confronted him.View attachment 334209 You

This video was already posted yesterday in the thread where everyone was arguing about it.

I know this because I posted it there.

Post # 586

Try to keep up, Jitss.

Democrats know they control the mind of black people many of them.. if they can push this narrative they could control millions.. sad thinking for your self !

Leftists are going to start a race war with their hyperbolic bullshit.

The Left wants a race war and will always use incidents like these to ignite one.
And control the minds of blacks, that’s not freedom. They are lynching republicans, and also going to get many blacks hurt if they think they are being hunted by whites

Why do you even write of controlling the "minds of blacks"? We are all the same people, adults who grew up in the skin we're in by the grace of the Supreme Being. There is no such thing as "blacks," just humans with darker skin tones and more melanin than I have. Not a separate species. My parents were descendants of people from Ireland and Eastern Europe, and I was born with very pale skin, blue eyes, and very light-colored hair, which turned darker with age to settle on reddish light brown. How about you? Do you think that similar looks would lead you to your mind being controlled by others?

Sad democrats rushed to judgment, this guy was robbing houses and for the protection of the neighborhood two brave men confronted him.View attachment 334209 You

This video was already posted yesterday in the thread where everyone was arguing about it.

Post # 586

Try to keep up, Jitss.
They argue about it like they argue about Blasey Ford and Kavanaugh...whatever they think will get them political power. They really don't give a fuck. Ask Tara Reade, Candice Owens, Ben Carson and Andy Ngo.

Post # 586

Try to keep up, Jitss.
It def needed to be more highlighted it debunks this guy was jogging

Democrats know they control the mind of black people many of them.. if they can push this narrative they could control millions.. sad thinking for your self !

Leftists are going to start a race war with their hyperbolic bullshit.

The Left wants a race war and will always use incidents like these to ignite one.
And control the minds of blacks, that’s not freedom. They are lynching republicans, and also going to get many blacks hurt if they think they are being hunted by whites

Why do you even write of controlling the "minds of blacks"? We are all the same people, adults who grew up in the skin we're in by the grace of the Supreme Being. There is no such thing as "blacks," just humans with darker skin tones and more melanin than I have. Not a separate species. My parents were descendants of people from Ireland and Eastern Europe, and I was born with very pale skin, blue eyes, and very light-colored hair, which turned darker with age to settle on reddish light brown. How about you? Do you think that similar looks would lead you to your mind being controlled by others?
Don’t tell that to me the whole narrative by democrats is that white people are hunting black joggers! Why are you attacking me? I’m defending humanity

Put simply the radical American left—most democrats currently holding political office—want this nation; no, need this nation, to tear itself apart over the fantasy narrative they created of Americans of different skin colors inherently hating each other. The democrats sitting in power across our nation, backed up fully by the MSM, have been doing everything in their power since 2008 to bring back racial tensions of fifty plus years ago. Radical American leftists lie; that's what they do. The sole purpose of their lies? To destroy our American civilization and end the human race, or rather the 99% of the human race that isn't them—because you know, people are bad for Mother Earth.

The hard truth is that some individual youths have been brainwashed by a popular culture that inspires them to crime and violence, and by a broken educational system (run by the radical left) that teaches them people of other skin colors are inherently evil, so committing crimes against them doesn't really mean much. The kid who died in this case is just such a youth. All Americans should be encouraged and unafraid to defend their neighborhoods by whatever means necessary from scum like this kid. It's very fucking simple: don't commit a crime unless you're prepared to die. The end.
Actually ,the IDEA is to make "White Men" look bad. Every invention that has made life easier and better has been done by White MEN.

These perfect Trumpbots are going to die in prison, hopefully soon.

No one knows what the political bent of the accused are in this case, why the assumption they are Trump voters?

The fact that this incident happened in a majority-black city , with a Liberal black mayor, tells me that there is probably nothing here, or the libs would have busted these guys long before this week.
Why are you jumping to their defense? They made the decision to be vigilantes and now they will pay. Thousands of black men in the south ended up hanging from a tree because men just like these thought themselves worthy to be judge, jury and executioner. That shit will not be allowed to happen again. It's also a pretty safe bet these douchebags were Trump supporters, how could they not be?
Lol are you bringing slavery up into this? The guys witnessed somebody broke into a house started to run away with stuff in his pocket, A hammer fell out they stopped at the stop sign and wanted to hold them until the police came.. And the black I’ll try to take the gun
Your new heroes don't have a leg to stand on.
Your new victim isn't a choir boy either.

What the 2 men did was wrong and it's not their place to conduct vigilante justice.

Also who took the actual shooting video? I find it odd someone plotting to murder someone would do it in front of an audience.

Need more details but fuck all, why wait? Pick a side immediately and twist things as they come out..

'Merica n shit.

Yeah, the 'out for a jog' aspect of the story is certainly out the window now.

He was clearly just walking down the street prior to entering the home. He didn't start running until the neighbor across the street came out.

The two people in the truck who got after him will probaby catch a manslaughter conviction at best. If that. They may just end up using the incident to ditch citizen arrests down there.

Hard to say how this case is going to pan out now.

No one knows what the political bent of the accused are in this case, why the assumption they are Trump voters?

The fact that this incident happened in a majority-black city , with a Liberal black mayor, tells me that there is probably nothing here, or the libs would have busted these guys long before this week.
Why are you jumping to their defense? They made the decision to be vigilantes and now they will pay. Thousands of black men in the south ended up hanging from a tree because men just like these thought themselves worthy to be judge, jury and executioner. That shit will not be allowed to happen again. It's also a pretty safe bet these douchebags were Trump supporters, how could they not be?
Lol are you bringing slavery up into this? The guys witnessed somebody broke into a house started to run away with stuff in his pocket, A hammer fell out they stopped at the stop sign and wanted to hold them until the police came.. And the black I’ll try to take the gun

What the 2 men did was wrong and it's not their place to conduct vigilante justice.

Also who took the actual shooting video? I find it odd someone plotting to murder someone would do it in front of an audience.

Need more details but fuck all, why wait? Pick a side immediately and twist things as they come out..

'Merica n shit.
I think the video saves the men from being prosecuted it just shows up confronting a robber in the Robert attacked him they just happen to have their Second Amendment right on them

Yeah, the 'out for a jog' aspect of the story is certainly out the window now.

He was clearly just walking down the street prior to entering the home. He didn't start running until the neighbor across the street came out.

The two people in the truck who got after him will probaby catch a manslaughter conviction at best. If that. They may just end up using the incident to ditch citizen arrests down there.

Hard to say how this case is going to pan out now.
I think the video saved him from prosecution if I have a shotgun in my hand and you don’t it you’re going to get shot. But unfortunately I think the main stream media the real racist and all this I got a lynch these two men, and they won’t get a fair trial, It should be thrown out because they’re already lying

'Merica n shit.

That's all you have to say.

"
Points 1,140

Today at 3:23 AM

www.dailymail.co.uk

Cops review new video of man who appears to be Ahmaud Arbery
Arbery, 25, was out jogging in Brunswick on February 23, before he was shot dead by father and son Gregory and Travis McMichael, who had trailed him in a white pick-up truck.

www.dailymail.co.uk
www.dailymail.co.uk

"Sad democrats rushed to judgment, this guy was robbing houses and for the protection of the neighborhood two brave men confronted him. "

and I am certain you do not see the irony;

the two human conservative human scum trumpers RUSHED TO JUDGMENT when they murdered him withOUT a trial!

If I see a man robbing a house start running with a fucking hammer and I’m on the phone with the cops and I’m following him of course I’m gonna have my gun, The black man grabbed the gun from the white man jolting it

Last edited:
Now that more facts have come out...
OBVIOUSLY - the man was not out jogging. One of the first comments I said when I saw the video... no one jogs in those clothes.
It is more than plausible, in fact certain that he was up to no good. HOWEVER - that in no way excuses the father and son to go after him with a gun. He was empty handed, and no one was in any danger. You don't do that.
Again - HOWEVER - it is uncertain why the black man running around the truck, turned toward the man holding a shot gun. Who does that?? Why would you do that? If I am in any situation and I see someone has a gun on me.... I freeze. Certainly not run towards them.
These men should not be charged with murder. Manslaughter possible, but even then if witnesses corroborate their story that he attacked the man with the gun...then they will get off.
And that will be bad for that area, because as expected the media is doing a horrible job covering it and only interested in the racial element and trying to link Trump. Which is fucking stupid.

'Merica n shit.

They didn’t they were following him until the cops got there , they were on the phone with the cops.

that in no way excuses the father and son to go after him with a gun.
He had a hammer on him and they were on the phone with the cops. We have a second amendment right to be armed, they weren’t make a citizens arrest. They were trying to get him to stop until the cops came

'Merica n shit.

I know that the Criminal Element really hates it when good citizens stand up for their innocent victims and confront them. But that's what makes good neighborhoods good. Neighbors that look out for each other. Apparently they felt that the victim hear was snooping around a construction site and ready to commit some thievery if he didn't already. So they stopped to confront him on it.

that in no way excuses the father and son to go after him with a gun.
He had a hammer on him and they were on the phone with the cops. We have a second amendment right to be armed, they weren’t make a citizens arrest. They were trying to get him to stop until the cops came
Are you saying the police have known from day one who shot him and said nothing? Haven't heard that angle.

Forum List

Back