Video shows Ahmaud Arbery Was caught breaking and entering an unfinished property, then towards McMichael‘s house

These perfect Trumpbots are going to die in prison, hopefully soon.

No one knows what the political bent of the accused are in this case, why the assumption they are Trump voters?

The fact that this incident happened in a majority-black city , with a Liberal black mayor, tells me that there is probably nothing here, or the libs would have busted these guys long before this week.
Why are you jumping to their defense? They made the decision to be vigilantes and now they will pay. Thousands of black men in the south ended up hanging from a tree because men just like these thought themselves worthy to be judge, jury and executioner. That shit will not be allowed to happen again. It's also a pretty safe bet these douchebags were Trump supporters, how could they not be?

They looked like Sleepy Joe supporters to me. Who says they were "vigilantes" even if they are guilty? You are just making stuff up, to fit your predetermined theory of what happened.

The man did not break into a house.

Most burglars don't. They like to look for an open window or door, instead of breaking in. Particularly in cities like Brunswick where there are numerous busybody neighbors ready to snitch you out.

The man was not burglarizing the home. The man didn’t “break and enter”. The man broke no laws.

No one knows what the political bent of the accused are in this case, why the assumption they are Trump voters?

The fact that this incident happened in a majority-black city , with a Liberal black mayor, tells me that there is probably nothing here, or the libs would have busted these guys long before this week.
Why are you jumping to their defense? They made the decision to be vigilantes and now they will pay. Thousands of black men in the south ended up hanging from a tree because men just like these thought themselves worthy to be judge, jury and executioner. That shit will not be allowed to happen again. It's also a pretty safe bet these douchebags were Trump supporters, how could they not be?

They looked like Sleepy Joe supporters to me. Who says they were "vigilantes" even if they are guilty? You are just making stuff up, to fit your predetermined theory of what happened.
So what are you doing then? I saw a couple of armed thugs pull up to an unarmed black guy and kill him. What did you see? I have no justification to make here. I say killers should go to jail, it's the right that is going to further degrade themselves defending these fools.

Sad democrats rushed to judgment, this guy was robbing houses and for the protection of the neighborhood

He didn't "break into" a construction site, the construction site wasn't "secured" because there weren't any doors on the building yet. So he stopped on his jog, like almost any of us do when we see a new building going up, and he took a look.

Hey, check with the rest of the Right Wing Jackals, they are throwing these guys to the wolves.

The video shows the black male going through a garage going down the side of the house entering the house for five minutes comes out was caught by a neighbor begins to run towards McMichael’s house, then you see a white truck follow the black guy. You racist sob .. All you Democrats want to do is divide us by race so you can continue the conquer and control of blacks. Sick. Thank God Candace Owens won’t let that happen

Actually, you dumb bubba rednecks excusing shit like this makes it easy. Shooting a guy for merely peaking into a half-finished house? You don't belong in this neighborhood, boy!
So why did a hammer fall out of his KAKI shorts while he was running toward the truck stopped at the stop sign?

So what are you doing then? I saw a couple of armed thugs pull up to an unarmed black guy and kill him. What did you see? I have no justification to make here. I say killers should go to jail, it's the right that is going to further degrade themselves defending these fools.

I'm not "defending" anyone. I just want to hear what both sides say before making a judgment at all.

Everyone is entitled to a presumption of innocence, even suspects that you have already prejudged as "white supremacists" and "conservatives", merely because of the color of their skin. These fellows seem to have pretty clean records. It just doesn't seem that likely that someone who have been a model citizen his entire life would suddenly wake up in his 60's one day and decide to commit a capital offense and whack someone just because he suddenly decided he doesn't like African Americans.

Does the OP have any shame at all?
You racist sob you turned it into something about Race when It was just two guys going after a man they saw leaving the house he broke into.. democrats have no limits to your racism

He walked into an open house that was under construction to have a look. He didn't break and enter anything. The police already determined that. Nobody lived there, and there were no furnishings or anything else. He broke no law by taking a peek at the new house being built.
So why did the hammer he stole fall out of his kaki shorts? And since when do people have a right to walk into a construction area on a property that doesn’t belong to them?

Lol are you bringing slavery up into this? The guys witnessed somebody broke into a house started to run away with stuff in his pocket, A hammer fell out they stopped at the stop sign and wanted to hold them until the police came.. And the black I’ll try to take the gun

Does the OP have any shame at all?
You racist sob you turned it into something about Race when It was just two guys going after a man they saw leaving the house he broke into.. democrats have no limits to your racism

He walked into an open house that was under construction to have a look. He didn't break and enter anything. The police already determined that. Nobody lived there, and there were no furnishings or anything else. He broke no law by taking a peek at the new house being built.
Sad democrats rushed to judgment, this guy was robbing houses and for the protection of the neighborhood

He didn't "break into" a construction site, the construction site wasn't "secured" because there weren't any doors on the building yet. So he stopped on his jog, like almost any of us do when we see a new building going up, and he took a look.

Hey, check with the rest of the Right Wing Jackals, they are throwing these guys to the wolves.

The video shows the black male going through a garage going down the side of the house entering the house for five minutes comes out was caught by a neighbor begins to run towards McMichael’s house, then you see a white truck follow the black guy. You racist sob .. All you Democrats want to do is divide us by race so you can continue the conquer and control of blacks. Sick. Thank God Candace Owens won’t let that happen

Actually, you dumb bubba rednecks excusing shit like this makes it easy. Shooting a guy for merely peaking into a half-finished house? You don't belong in this neighborhood, boy!
Do you run with Untied combat boots on and a hammer in your khaki shorts and then throw the hammer as you’re caught?
2F12566D-123B-4187-9A45-70AABAF6F7CC.jpeg
8DCC74E0-F1D5-43B4-BA1D-4D01B802D9B1.jpeg

I'm not "defending" anyone. I just want to hear what both sides say before making a judgment at all.

Everyone is entitled to a presumption of innocence, even suspects that you have already prejudged as "white supremacists" and "conservatives", merely because of the color of their skin. These fellows seem to have pretty clean records. It just doesn't seem that likely that someone who have been a model citizen his entire life would suddenly wake up in his 60's one day and decide to commit a capital offense and whack someone just because he suddenly decided he doesn't like African Americans.
It seems they had some twisted citizen's arrest plan going on. Pretty sure they thought the guy would just give up and submit to their authority as white citizens of Georgia. They seem to have not considered that he might fight for his life in a state that lynched an awful lot of black men. In any case they fucked up. They either disregarded or didn't know the criteria that makes a citizen's arrest legal and they did not call the cops or wait around for them to show up.

Lol are you bringing slavery up into this? The guys witnessed somebody broke into a house started to run away with stuff in his pocket, A hammer fell out they stopped at the stop sign and wanted to hold them until the police came.. And the black I’ll try to take the gun
Your new heroes don't have a leg to stand on.

Not with the video shows,
E7CF8C97-6CDB-41EC-9ECB-F8ADEC5F23F3.jpeg

It seems they had some twisted citizen's arrest plan going on. Pretty sure they thought the guy would just give up and submit to their authority as white citizens of Georgia. They seem to have not considered that he might fight for his life in a state that lynched an awful lot of black men. In any case they fucked up. They either disregarded or didn't know the criteria that makes a citizen's arrest legal and they did not call the cops or wait around for them to show up.

You're just assuming all of that- there is no proof that the suspects here even gave a hoot about the victim's ethnicity at all. For all either of us know, Mr. Arbery may have said something about the shooter's mum which set him off? Or something else entirely? The suspects in this case seemed to be upstanding fellows to this point in time.

Not with the video shows, View attachment 334271
Last time I checked theft does not warrant the death sentence. You see someone breaking in some place you call the police, not bubba and his daddy. Vigilantism has a long and deeply racist past in that part of the country and way too many cold-blooded murderers never saw the inside of a courtroom. Go ahead and defend these shitheads and forfeit the last shred of decency the right possesses.

Last time I checked theft does not warrant the death sentence. You see someone breaking in some place you call the police, not bubba and his daddy. Vigilantism has a long and deeply racist past in that part of the country and way too many cold-blooded murderers never saw the inside of a courtroom. Go ahead and defend these shitheads and forfeit the last shred of decency the right possesses.
Does being a good Samaritan warrant death? Or a death sentence

Does being a good Samaritan warrant death? Or a death sentence
When you decide to take the law in your own hands you also take responsibility for your actions. Cops can get away with killing people because the law protects them. These men were not officers of the law and as private citizens they have committed a homicide. I can accept that these guys never meant to kill but they did and now they must pay.

Sad democrats rushed to judgment, this guy was robbing houses and for the protection of the neighborhood two brave men confronted him.View attachment 334209 You
Actual proof and not a trumpkin nutcase

You have two videos showing proof but you’re a radical leftist and see what you want.

Proof is useless to you, obviously.

Forum List

Back