Video shows Ahmaud Arbery Was caught breaking and entering an unfinished property, then towards McMichael‘s house

This thread spells doom for the McMichaels. Their defense amounts to...

The guy who stole nothing for 3 months from the house under construction -- is a thief

The guy who shot him -- wasn't pointing his gun at the "thief."

Nor was he trying to detain the "thief" by standing in front of him with a shotgun while his dad was yelling, "stop!"

face-palm-gif.278959
You left out the part where Arbery attacked a man and attempted to steal his gun.
Better known as self defense according to Georgia law.

Only in your imagination. The video proves you wrong.
Nope, the video shows a guy jogging down a street where 2 men attempted to cut him off, one of whom got out of his vehicle to brandish a shotgun. Arbery had a reasonable fear of death or great bodily harm; which according to Georgia law, legally allowed Arbery to defend himself.
The truck pulled over like 100 feet in front of him. That can hardly be considered "cutting someone off".
Dumbfuck, trying to cut him off were their words...

McMichael then stated Travis drive down Burford and attempted to cut off the male.
So? He is wrong too. He "pulled ahead and waited" is far a more accurate description.
I don't give a shit if you think he was wrong. Those were his words according to police. "Intercept" was another of his words.

and I seriously doubt any police officer told these two idiots to stop him by shooting him.
If he had not attacked the man holding the shotgun arbrey would be alive today

If Mc Michaels had minded their own business Arbery would be alive today.

If the McMichaels had approached Arbery like a normal human being and simply asked what he was doing Arbery would be alive today.

Had the McMichaels left Arbery alone and let the cops do their job, Arbery would be alive today.

If the McMichaels hadn’t chased Arbery maybe Arbery would be alive today.

If two white McMichaels had treated Arbery like a white man he’d be alive today.

But the McMichaels didn’t do that. They saw a black man checking out the construction of a house. Something BTW other people in the neighborhood had also done both white and black. It was caught on the property owner’s camera. THE PROPERTY OWNER WAS AWARE OF TRESPASSERS. It was his job to defend and secure his own property not the McMichaels. HE CHOSE NOT TO! Instead he installed the camera. The McMichaels stuck their nose where it didn’t belong. All the should have done is call the police and let them handle it. Instead they chased and harassed Arbery for no reason. The man didn’t take anything. For all the McMichaels knew Arbery was a friend of the owner checking on the property for him. Something people do all the time. But the McMichaels didn’t care about any of that. Instead they chased and killed an innocent man. The police said Arbery had no stolen property on him. The man was just jogging when two neighborhood bullies stalked him and shot him. Even the video shows the McMichaels waiting for Arbery, truck door open as an intimidation tactic or perhaps a challenge to bait the young man. The McMichaels could have taken a picture for police. They could have followed him at a distance until the police arrived. There were 1000 better ways to deal with this THEN KILLING HIM. I hope they rot in jail. They gave the Arbery family a much harsher sentence because they will never see their loved one again.

You will also note the charge is murder and not manslaughter. Something I was surprised at because the lesser charge manslaughter would be easier to prove. I’m not sure if the police are trying to get the McMichaels acquitted by making the prosecution prove a higher charge or if there’s more proof we don’t know about.
Guess we wait and see. Hopefully the aggravated assault charge will stick and the stupid bastards will get some jail time.
The only thing I blame McMicheals for based on evidence so far was getting out of the truck

they should have followed arbrey till the cops showed up to question him

but arbrey was a naturally angry and aggressive person and its likely arbrey attacked the son who was holding the shotgun

maybe new evidence will change that but so far thats how I see it

I agree that McMichael shouldn’t have gotten out of the truck. The problem is he did and now Arbery is dead. The McMichaels instigated the entire situation. But for the actions of the McMichaels, Arbery would be alive today. The McMichaels now have to pay for that action and poor judgement. They should have let the police handle it.

They will no doubt not be found guilty of murder because the reality is they should have been charged with manslaughter unless the cops know something we don’t. I think the only charge they will be found guilty of is aggravated assault.

If Arbery did not attack a man with a shotgun, he would be alive today. In prison, but alive.
In prison for what? Trespass? And who would press charges? Mr. English the owner? He didn’t even call the police. No, Mr Arbery would certainly not be in prison for anything related to this case. The police said he didn’t steal anything. No official in their right mind would send someone to prison/jail for trespass and definitely not during a pandemic. You’re delusional.
The intent to steal is a felony, we see him with a hammer, so they had a right to stop but didn’t
LOLOL

Liar, you do not see him with a hammer since there was no hammer.

You couldn't find a single news article stating there was a hammer. No one but racists like you on forums like this are even claiming there was a hammer.

Gregory McMichael, standing in the bed of his pickup truck and on the phone with 911 did not say Arbery was holding a hammer or that Arbery disposed of a hammer.

Travis McMichael who defense would be greatly bolstered if Arbery had a hammer did not say there was a hammer.

The police did not report a hammer was found.

Neither Gregory McMichael nor Travis McMichael told police Arbery had a hammer.

Bryan, the guy in the car following Arbery has said nothing about a hammer.

Larry English, the owner of the home under construction said no hammer was taken. And he had videos of Arbery inside the structure where he would have seen Arbery taking a hammer had he actually done so.

In the video, the stick on the ground you idiotically call a hammer is already on the ground before Arbery gets there; and Arbery is not seen on the video either holding a hammer or throwing a hammer.

There were other witnesses who were out there, none of who said anything about a hammer.

If truth and reality were on your side, you wouldn't have to lie like ya do.
The police report was not well put together, there was def a hammer AA stole, I have pics of it
Really! Maybe I should contact authorities and let them know. I’m sure they’d be interested that you are withholding evidence in a murder case.
It’s in the video, and from what I hear the new report includes the stolen hammer
it wasn’t found at the crime scene so it can’t be in the video. Nevertheless
Proof or it didn’t happen.
I saw a screen shot from the video of a hammer that he dropped. I cant guarantee its authenticity, but it look legit. Those pics are in this thread.
LOLOL

There is no hammer, ya moron.

I posted a video in rebuttal to that nonsense showing that object on the ground was already there.

Greg McMichael on the phone with 911 says nothing about a hammer.

Neither McMichael told the police about a hammer.

Nothing in the police report indicated a hammer was at or near the crime scene.

The homeowner has videos where he watched Arbery checking out his house and said nothing was taken.

Bryan was following Arbery in his car and said nothing about a hammer.

It makes no sense for Arbery to drop a hammer, if he had one, after being chased for 4 minutes and while he's approaching the McMichael's road block.

The only mention of a hammer in the news is that there wasn't one but that far rightwingers and neo-nazi's are claiming there was a hammer (and that Arbery was wearing Timberland boots and not sneakers).
I dont know if any of what you say is true, just like i said i couldnt verify the screen shots authenticity. YOU are the moron for thinking you KNOW the truth.
LOL

I already know you don't know shit. What was your point of reiterating that?
Neither of us KNOW the truth. All we have are news articles with tiny bits of information that we cant thoroughly verify, and the media is often wrong about these facts. YOU are the fucking moron for thinking you know exactly what happened.

Do you not understand how fucking dumb you are?
LOLOL

Drools the idiot who claims Arbery had a hammer. :eusa_doh:
When did i claim that? Quote my post. Lets see how accurate your accusation is.
Dumbfuck, it's in the quote you just posted. :eusa_doh:

Godboy said:
I saw a screen shot from the video of a hammer that he dropped.
What did the very next sentence say? Quote it all!

Why are you being dishonest? If you had a real argument, you wouldnt have to make up lies to defend your position.

If he was being honest he would have lost his response. Be fair now.
LOL

Dumbfuck, I quoted him.
icon_rolleyes.gif
Because it is so much fun making you look stupid, lets do this again!

You said...

"Drools the idiot who claims Arbery had a hammer. :eusa_doh: "

...but in reality, this is what i said...

"I saw a screen shot from the video of a hammer that he dropped. I cant guarantee its authenticity, but it looked legit "

What i said is an undeniable fact. I saw a screen shot of the hammer... FACT! I couldnt guarantee its authenticity... FACT! At no point have i ever said Arbery had a hammer. Are you ALWAYS wrong? Even a broken watch is right twice per day. Sheesh! :laugh:
LOL

Imbecile, you couldn't have seen a screen shot of the hammer because there was no hammer.

A pity you lack even a spec of common sense.
Are you dense? The screen shot is in this very thread. Seriously, you cant possibly be this stupid. You make it WAAAYYY too easy to punk you. :laugh:
It's not a hammer, I don't care how retarded you are.

You cant prove that.
It's been proven.
icon_rolleyes.gif

I posted a video in rebuttal to that nonsense showing that object on the ground was already there.

The homeowner has videos where he watched Arbery checking out his house and said nothing was taken.

It makes no sense for Arbery to drop a hammer, if he had one, after being chased for 4 minutes and while he's approaching the McMichael's road block.

The only mention of a hammer in the news is that there wasn't one but that far rightwingers and neo-nazi's are claiming there was a hammer (and that Arbery was wearing Timberland boots and not sneakers).
That police report was a joke! Why? Because it was justifiable homicide. It was on camera. Arbery ATTACKED TRAVIS!
Nope, Arbery acted in self defense.
You mean like Big Mike and Trayvon? FFS, give it up. Race pimps are going full speed on this, but we do have a justice system and a video here.
And the video reveals Arbery was fighting in self defense.
You don't run up to an armed man to fight unless you're a complete idiot. Arbery was obviously a total idiot and a thug. We are all better off without him.
Or you run up because you are in fear for your life and don’t see another way out. Fight or flight. He tried flight and they cornered him so the choice left is fight.
The only thugs I see are the McMichaels and Bryan.

No, he was not cornered the video proves that. There was nothing to stop him from jogging on down that road....the only question here is why did he decided to attack Travis.

I think there are two possibilities....one he was known to have mental problems.

two, he was guilty of committing burglaries in the area and could see his arrest was imminent as he knew the cops were on the way.

Thus figuring he would definitely go to jail for violating his probation twice he went berserk and attacked Travis. Not caring whether he lived or died.

It is not uncommon for some like him to committ suicide by cop rather than to wind up in jail where at his tinder age he would have likely been forced into sexual bondage at the hands of a bigger and stronger black guy.
You still haven't proven he was on parole the day he was killed...

That is a matter of court records.....the former D.A. revealed that. He was on parole for five years. He had violated his probation by comitting theft. The former D.A. said he was not put in jail because the judge had sympathy for him because of his mental problems.

When you look at the video of him being arrested for stealing sixtyfour inch tv you can see how crazy he looks....that picture of him in the suit was photo shopped.
He was never on parole, ya dumbshit. :cuckoo:

He was on probation for 5 years starting in 2013. This is 2020. I know you rightards struggle at math so let me help you out .... his probation would have ended in 2018.

You're claiming he was still on probation when he was killed ... I'm not saying he was or wasn't as I don’t know. What I sm saying is -- you're claiming he was but you're not offering any proof to back your assertion.
Idiot:

Dumbfuck, that does nothing to prove Arbery was still on probation when he was killed.
2017 + 5 equals 2023.

Are you black?

Dumbfuck, his 5 year probation stemmed from bring a gun onto a gun-free zone in 2013.
God you're an idiot:

According to WSB-TV in Atlanta, Arbery later pleaded guilty to stealing the TV and was sentenced to five years of probation.

Yes we will see a video of McMichaels following Arbery, and they will call it a chase, or a lynching,, and it’s not ., it’s following a criminal until the police come

What felony did the criminal commit? You know you can't use deadly force (or threat of deadly force) to arrest somebody for a misdemeanor, such as trespass onto an unenclosed construction site.

The McMichaels made no attempt to arrest ahmaud abery with or without force.
Wut?? Then why tbe fuck did they try to intercept him to cut him off?

They merely wanted to talk to him. No attempt to arrest or detain him was made. They were merely keeping him under observation and wanted to slow down his escape from the area to give the cops time to get there. They called the cops even before they headed out in pursuit.
Where's your evidence they called police before heading out in pursuit...?
There were two calls to the police
Only one by McMichael. Let's see the evidence they called police before heading out in pursuit...?
The neighbor is seen on video calling the cops and yelling at him
To get out
LOL

We're talking about McMichael, ya flamin' moron. Please try harder to keep up.
Of this was 3 calls to the police why isn’t it a big deal?

The guy who stole nothing for 3 months from the house under construction -- is a thief

Nor was he trying to detain the "thief" by standing in front of him with a shotgun while his dad was yelling, "stop!"

face-palm-gif.278959
You left out the part where Arbery attacked a man and attempted to steal his gun.

Nope, the video shows a guy jogging down a street where 2 men attempted to cut him off, one of whom got out of his vehicle to brandish a shotgun. Arbery had a reasonable fear of death or great bodily harm; which according to Georgia law, legally allowed Arbery to defend himself.
The truck pulled over like 100 feet in front of him. That can hardly be considered "cutting someone off".
Dumbfuck, trying to cut him off were their words..

McMichael then stated Travis drive down Burford and attempted to cut off the male.

How do you define cutoff? Most likely Greg McMichael has a different meaning than you. What the did was to intercep;t him....catch up with him in a effort to talk to him. As in they told him....we need to talk to you.
cut off -- as in get in someone's way to make them stop.

face-palm-gif.278959

So? He is wrong too. He "pulled ahead and waited" is far a more accurate description.
I don't give a shit if you think he was wrong. Those were his words according to police. "Intercept" was another of his words.

Look in the heat of the moment.....not to mention most likely in a mild state of shock due to the fact his son had just been in a fight for his life and forced to shoot his attacer he may have misspoke a couple of words.

The truth is readily seen in the video...if you have not seen it ....you are one of the few on here who has not. It has been posted multiple times. It clearly shows what happened and at no time was Arbbery's freedom of movement denied.

Also you may have missed the following:

face-palm-gif.278959

How do you define cutoff? Most likely Greg McMichael has a different meaning than you. What the did was to intercep;t him....catch up with him in a effort to talk to him. As in they told him....we need to talk to you.

Yet the suspect was never made to stop....you are beating a dead horse.

They witnessed a Burglary they follow the Burglar while on the phone with the cops they saw the robber with a weapon they brought guns with them the suspect tried to take a gun jolted it and was shot and killed. Stop your hate of these two heroes

No they didn't see Arbery that day doing anything but jogging. They saw him on video. Even a policeman cannot arrest someone unless they see the crime ocurring when it's a misdemeanor such as trespassing at the construction site.

In most states, an officer can’t arrest an adult for a misdemeanor without a warrant, unless he witnesses the person committing it. In other words, the misdemeanor must occur “in the presence” of the officer.

face-palm-gif.278959

Look in the heat of the moment.....not to mention most likely in a mild state of shock due to the fact his son had just been in a fight for his life and forced to shoot his attacer he may have misspoke a couple of words.

The truth is readily seen in the video...if you have not seen it ....you are one of the few on here who has not. It has been posted multiple times. It clearly shows what happened and at no time was Arbbery's freedom of movement denied.

Also you may have missed the following:

Yes, it shows Arbery approaching the truck and then veering to the passenger side when he spotted the shotgun. It also shows Travis then moving from the oncoming lane, towards Arbery; and Arbery rushing towards Travis as they physically confronted each other in front of the truck. They both had to move there to be in front of the truck.

face-palm-gif.278959

Yet the suspect was never made to stop....you are beating a dead horse.
They attempted to stop him. They said so themselves.

and I seriously doubt any police officer told these two idiots to stop him by shooting him.

If the McMichaels had approached Arbery like a normal human being and simply asked what he was doing Arbery would be alive today.

Had the McMichaels left Arbery alone and let the cops do their job, Arbery would be alive today.

If two white McMichaels had treated Arbery like a white man he’d be alive today.

But the McMichaels didn’t do that. They saw a black man checking out the construction of a house. Something BTW other people in the neighborhood had also done both white and black. It was caught on the property owner’s camera. THE PROPERTY OWNER WAS AWARE OF TRESPASSERS. It was his job to defend and secure his own property not the McMichaels. HE CHOSE NOT TO! Instead he installed the camera. The McMichaels stuck their nose where it didn’t belong. All the should have done is call the police and let them handle it. Instead they chased and harassed Arbery for no reason. The man didn’t take anything. For all the McMichaels knew Arbery was a friend of the owner checking on the property for him. Something people do all the time. But the McMichaels didn’t care about any of that. Instead they chased and killed an innocent man. The police said Arbery had no stolen property on him. The man was just jogging when two neighborhood bullies stalked him and shot him. Even the video shows the McMichaels waiting for Arbery, truck door open as an intimidation tactic or perhaps a challenge to bait the young man. The McMichaels could have taken a picture for police. They could have followed him at a distance until the police arrived. There were 1000 better ways to deal with this THEN KILLING HIM. I hope they rot in jail. They gave the Arbery family a much harsher sentence because they will never see their loved one again.

You will also note the charge is murder and not manslaughter. Something I was surprised at because the lesser charge manslaughter would be easier to prove. I’m not sure if the police are trying to get the McMichaels acquitted by making the prosecution prove a higher charge or if there’s more proof we don’t know about.
Guess we wait and see. Hopefully the aggravated assault charge will stick and the stupid bastards will get some jail time.
The only thing I blame McMicheals for based on evidence so far was getting out of the truck

but arbrey was a naturally angry and aggressive person and its likely arbrey attacked the son who was holding the shotgun

I agree that McMichael shouldn’t have gotten out of the truck. The problem is he did and now Arbery is dead. The McMichaels instigated the entire situation. But for the actions of the McMichaels, Arbery would be alive today. The McMichaels now have to pay for that action and poor judgement. They should have let the police handle it.

They will no doubt not be found guilty of murder because the reality is they should have been charged with manslaughter unless the cops know something we don’t. I think the only charge they will be found guilty of is aggravated assault.

If Arbery did not attack a man with a shotgun, he would be alive today. In prison, but alive.
In prison for what? Trespass? And who would press charges? Mr. English the owner? He didn’t even call the police. No, Mr Arbery would certainly not be in prison for anything related to this case. The police said he didn’t steal anything. No official in their right mind would send someone to prison/jail for trespass and definitely not during a pandemic. You’re delusional.
The intent to steal is a felony, we see him with a hammer, so they had a right to stop but didn’t
LOLOL

You couldn't find a single news article stating there was a hammer. No one but racists like you on forums like this are even claiming there was a hammer.

Gregory McMichael, standing in the bed of his pickup truck and on the phone with 911 did not say Arbery was holding a hammer or that Arbery disposed of a hammer.

Travis McMichael who defense would be greatly bolstered if Arbery had a hammer did not say there was a hammer.

Larry English, the owner of the home under construction said no hammer was taken. And he had videos of Arbery inside the structure where he would have seen Arbery taking a hammer had he actually done so.

In the video, the stick on the ground you idiotically call a hammer is already on the ground before Arbery gets there; and Arbery is not seen on the video either holding a hammer or throwing a hammer.

There were other witnesses who were out there, none of who said anything about a hammer.

The police report was not well put together, there was def a hammer AA stole, I have pics of it
Really! Maybe I should contact authorities and let them know. I’m sure they’d be interested that you are withholding evidence in a murder case.
It’s in the video, and from what I hear the new report includes the stolen hammer
I saw a screen shot from the video of a hammer that he dropped. I cant guarantee its authenticity, but it look legit. Those pics are in this thread.
LOLOL

I dont know if any of what you say is true, just like i said i couldnt verify the screen shots authenticity. YOU are the moron for thinking you KNOW the truth.
LOL

Neither of us KNOW the truth. All we have are news articles with tiny bits of information that we cant thoroughly verify, and the media is often wrong about these facts. YOU are the fucking moron for thinking you know exactly what happened.

LOLOL

Godboy said:

Why are you being dishonest? If you had a real argument, you wouldnt have to make up lies to defend your position.

LOL

Dumbfuck, I quoted him.
icon_rolleyes.gif

You said...

"I saw a screen shot from the video of a hammer that he dropped. I cant guarantee its authenticity, but it looked legit "

What i said is an undeniable fact. I saw a screen shot of the hammer... FACT! I couldnt guarantee its authenticity... FACT! At no point have i ever said Arbery had a hammer. Are you ALWAYS wrong? Even a broken watch is right twice per day. Sheesh! :laugh:
LOL

Imbecile, you couldn't have seen a screen shot of the hammer because there was no hammer.

Are you dense? The screen shot is in this very thread. Seriously, you cant possibly be this stupid. You make it WAAAYYY too easy to punk you. :laugh:

You cant prove that.
It's been proven.
icon_rolleyes.gif

That police report was a joke! Why? Because it was justifiable homicide. It was on camera. Arbery ATTACKED TRAVIS!
You mean like Big Mike and Trayvon? FFS, give it up. Race pimps are going full speed on this, but we do have a justice system and a video here.
You don't run up to an armed man to fight unless you're a complete idiot. Arbery was obviously a total idiot and a thug. We are all better off without him.
Or you run up because you are in fear for your life and don’t see another way out. Fight or flight. He tried flight and they cornered him so the choice left is fight.
You are obviously no brighter than the dead thug. Nature has a way of correcting its mistakes. Good luck.
Yes and nature has made people smart enough recognize a racially profiled killing done by some knuckle draggers and put them in jail.
they handled the situation stupidly when they got out of the truck instead of just following the suspect till the cops showed up

but that is not grounds to label them racists or murderers

LOLOL

LOLOL

LOL

LOLOL

Godboy said:

LOL

Dumbfuck, I quoted him.
icon_rolleyes.gif

You said...

LOL

You cant prove that.
It's been proven.
icon_rolleyes.gif

No, he was not cornered the video proves that. There was nothing to stop him from jogging on down that road....the only question here is why did he decided to attack Travis.

I think there are two possibilities....one he was known to have mental problems.

two, he was guilty of committing burglaries in the area and could see his arrest was imminent as he knew the cops were on the way.

Thus figuring he would definitely go to jail for violating his probation twice he went berserk and attacked Travis. Not caring whether he lived or died.

It is not uncommon for some like him to committ suicide by cop rather than to wind up in jail where at his tinder age he would have likely been forced into sexual bondage at the hands of a bigger and stronger black guy.

That is a matter of court records.....the former D.A. revealed that. He was on parole for five years. He had violated his probation by comitting theft. The former D.A. said he was not put in jail because the judge had sympathy for him because of his mental problems.

When you look at the video of him being arrested for stealing sixtyfour inch tv you can see how crazy he looks....that picture of him in the suit was photo shopped.
What does being parole for theft have to do with anything? The video evidence shows he didn’t take anything. You cant arrest him on suspicion that he was considering to commit theft. This is a free country, we don’t have the thought police. He didn’t do anything and for that he was gunned down.

Home owner claims to have installed cameras because things kept going missing including copper piping. These cameras caught Arbery numerous times inside his house. Many times at night. You know, when he was jogging. pic.twitter.com/o8t7R6hEiF

They witnessed a Burglary they follow the Burglar while on the phone with the cops they saw the robber with a weapon they brought guns with them the suspect tried to take a gun jolted it and was shot and killed. Stop your hate of these two heroes

No they didn't see Arbery that day doing anything but jogging. They saw him on video. Even a policeman cannot arrest someone unless they see the crime ocurring when it's a misdemeanor such as trespassing at the construction site.

In most states, an officer can’t arrest an adult for a misdemeanor without a warrant, unless he witnesses the person committing it. In other words, the misdemeanor must occur “in the presence” of the officer.

Incorrect............................State law allows a police officer to arrest someone without a warrant in only four situations. They are as follows: 1. when the offense is committed in the officer's presence or with his or her immediate knowledge. 2. when an offender is attempting to escape

As we all should know by now Ahmaud Arbery was trying to escape.....hauling ass....as it has been described running down the road when spotted by Greg McMichaels....trying to escape the area because he knew the cops were on the way...as he had heard the neighbor call the police whilst he was still in the house under construction

Incorrect............................State law allows a police officer to arrest someone without a warrant in only four situations. They are as follows: 1. when the offense is committed in the officer's presence or with his or her immediate knowledge. 2. when an offender is attempting to escape

As we all should know by now Ahmaud Arbery was trying to escape.....hauling ass....as it has been described running down the road when spotted by Greg McMichaels....trying to escape the area because he knew the cops were on the way...as he had heard the neighbor call the police whilst he was still in the house under construction
No one tried to arrest him

LOLOL

LOLOL

LOL

LOLOL

Godboy said:

LOL

Dumbfuck, I quoted him.
icon_rolleyes.gif

You said...

LOL

You cant prove that.
It's been proven.
icon_rolleyes.gif

You are obviously no brighter than the dead thug. Nature has a way of correcting its mistakes. Good luck.
Yes and nature has made people smart enough recognize a racially profiled killing done by some knuckle draggers and put them in jail.
they handled the situation stupidly when they got out of the truck instead of just following the suspect till the cops showed up

LOLOL

LOLOL

LOL

LOLOL

Godboy said:

LOL

Dumbfuck, I quoted him.
icon_rolleyes.gif

You said...

LOL

You cant prove that.
It's been proven.
icon_rolleyes.gif

What does being parole for theft have to do with anything? The video evidence shows he didn’t take anything. You cant arrest him on suspicion that he was considering to commit theft. This is a free country, we don’t have the thought police. He didn’t do anything and for that he was gunned down.

Wrong....he was gunned down because he attacked Travis McMichaels and tried to take his weapon from him.

Ahmaud was never placed under arrest....had complete freedom of movement at all times until his death.

Of his own volition and free will he attacked Travis without any justification under law.

Home owner claims to have installed cameras because things kept going missing including copper piping. These cameras caught Arbery numerous times inside his house. Many times at night. You know, when he was jogging. pic.twitter.com/o8t7R6hEiF

Theft from construction sites is a big problem nationwide.

Ahmaud was a documented thief. Thieves steal and they are constantly looking for something to steal.

His taking off running immediately upon hearing the neighbor call the police is very incriminating.

Not something a innocent person would do.

LOLOL

LOLOL

LOL

LOLOL

Godboy said:

LOL

Dumbfuck, I quoted him.
icon_rolleyes.gif

You said...

LOL

You cant prove that.
It's been proven.
icon_rolleyes.gif

LOLOL

LOLOL

LOL

LOLOL

Godboy said:

LOL

Dumbfuck, I quoted him.
icon_rolleyes.gif

You said...

LOL

You cant prove that.
It's been proven.
icon_rolleyes.gif

First, he wasn't on parole, he was on probation. Second, you're an idiot.

LOLOL

LOLOL

LOL

LOLOL

Godboy said:

LOL

Dumbfuck, I quoted him.
icon_rolleyes.gif

You said...

LOL

You cant prove that.
It's been proven.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Normally I wouldn’t but I seriously don’t think the McMichaels and Bryan would have treated a white man this badly. Nevertheless I can’t prove this was racially motivated but the video and every action the McMichaels and Bryan took proves they are murders.

Forum List

Back