Video of the left repeatedly saying the US is a BANANA REPUBLIC, accusing Trump of weaponizing the DOJ in 2019 and 2020. Now the flip when Biden does

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015

This is hysterical. Literally dozens of clips saying it is bad for ANY PRESIDENT goes after political opponents thrpugh the DOJ.

Hmmmmmmmm

Seems hypocritical.

Everything they said in those clips…is actually happeneing now.

This is hysterical. Literally dozens of clips saying it is bad for ANY PRESIDENT goes after political opponents thrpugh the DOJ.

Hmmmmmmmm

Seems hypocritical.

The DOJ didn't go after Trump. The Special Prosecutor did an investigation and laid charges. Biden had NOTHING to do with it.

Trump attempted to charge Democrats who hadn't committed any crimes. I know you don't see the difference, but your stupidity isn't my problem.

Cult fucks not care. They will not see the irony nor the hypocrisy.

ORANGE MAN BAD!

He said at the end exactly what I've been saying, it's not about Trump, it's about anyone that is outside of their power bubble that comes in and can take power away, expose corruption, and become extremely popular with American voters. The one person he was highlighting in the video was saying that this persecution of Trump is an anomaly, that they (political class) have an 'agreement' that you don't prosecute your political enemies. It will not go back to that status quo once they get Trump out of the picture, they will do it again to the next person that comes along that is a threat to them and their power.

He said at the end exactly what I've been saying, it's not about Trump, it's about anyone that is outside of their power bubble that comes in and can take power away, expose corruption, and become extremely popular with American voters. The one person he was highlighting in the video was saying that this persecution of Trump is an anomaly, that they (political class) have an 'agreement' that you don't prosecute your political enemies. It will not go back to that status quo once they get Trump out of the picture, they will do it again to the next person that comes along that is a threat to them and their power.
When Trump won in 2016 I predicted the DC swamp would strike back and not take that laying down.

When Trump won in 2016 I predicted the DC swamp would strike back and not take that laying down.

No, and they're also sending a message out to anyone else that would think about coming after them in the future. Who else, besides Trump, could withstand what they've done for the last 7 years, especially from a financial standpoint. Not many.

IMG_1319.jpeg

So is it bad for the POTUS to use their DOJ to go after political opponents?

3 years ago it is the wprst thing ever and the US was a banana republic.

Now it is fine.

I dont see how cult fucks reconcile this in theit lyiing reptilian brains.

The DOJ didn't go after Trump. The Special Prosecutor did an investigation and laid charges. Biden had NOTHING to do with it.

Trump attempted to charge Democrats who hadn't committed any crimes. I know you don't see the difference, but your stupidity isn't my problem.
You can see the hate in the faces of the people who prosecute. Someone has to be blamed for the issues from their backgrounds. We are so fortunate to be in the Western Hemisphere where war zones are much less except what we do to ourselves.

Hmmmmmmmm

Seems hypocritical.

Guess we now know who the next demrat nominee for Gov of GA will be. I still think this could wind up in federal court.

Hmmmmmmmm

Seems hypocritical.

The difference being trump actually said he was going to weaponize the DOJ whereas there is zero proof biden has.

So is it bad for the POTUS to use their DOJ to go after political opponents?

3 years ago it is the wprst thing ever and the US was a banana republic.

Now it is fine.

I dont see how cult fucks reconcile this in theit lyiing reptilian brains.
You live in a fantasy world so of course reality doesnt make sense to you.

Where is the pee pee tape?

Where is the evidence that Schiff said he saw that proves Putin and Trump collided to steal 2016?

The Steele dossier was complete bullshit and Steele admitted it.

Fuck all you cult fucks.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back