BREAKING: Georgia State Lawmaker Moves to Impeach DA Fani Willis for Political Bias in Indictments Against President Trump

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
Great move by Senator Colton Moore. Fani Willis, the daughter of a Black Panther, has been completely unethical from the beginning going after Trump. She even campaigned on having Trump arrested. She has/is abusing her office politically. It's time to put a stop to her bias once and for all.

Great move by Senator Colton Moore. Fani Willis, the daughter of a Black Panther, has been completely unethical from the beginning going after Trump. She even campaigned on having Trump arrested. She has/is abusing her office politically. It's time to put a stop to her bias once and for all.

Damn..the smell of desperation is getting strong!
We all know this ain't going to happen...but the Pundit is great for providing with your daily click-bait eh?

There are those who think that a move to impeach a prosecutor is somehow unAmerican and unhealthy for our society.

In most cases, I would tend to agree. But when someone like Fani has politically run on seeking to prosecute a former President and then proceeds to do so, all for partisan political reasons, I say she deserves to get impeached.

So does the NY State AG.

Fani's dad was a black panther? She's the product of beasteality? Democrats!

There are those who think that a move to impeach a prosecutor is somehow unAmerican and unhealthy for our society.

In most cases, I would tend to agree. But when someone like Fani has politically run on seeking to prosecute a former President and then proceeds to do so, all for partisan political reasons, I say she deserves to get impeached.

So does the NY State AG.
So does AG Garland and President Biden.

Good Luck with that. Pretty much gonna tell ya it ain't gonna happen. :)

cb1a75d4343c03731ffe91ecab8752f5.gif

Firing corrupt Dems from their taxpayer funded mooch jobs teaches them a valuable life lesson.

So does the NY State AG.
She ran on a platform of putting crooks behind bars..like any good DA.

Yeah..removing an elected official because she does her job does seem just a bit over the top...even though we both know that the Sen.'s motion is pure Kabuki.

So does the NY State AG.
100%

She ran on a platform of putting crooks behind bars..like any good DA.

Yeah..removing an elected official because she does her job does seem just a bit over the top...even though we both know that the Sen.'s motion is pure Kabuki.
She couldn’t have run on a platform of imprisoning crooks. That’s contrary to the precepts of the woke Democrap brand.

I won’t comment further yet since I frankly need to do some homework.

^^ got suckered by the Gateway Pundit again

So does the NY State AG.

Trump broke the law in 2020. His misdeeds in pressuring Georgia election officials were well documented.

Anyone running for Prosecutor should have addressed the 800 lb Gorilla in the room

Forum List

Back