Video Of Obama Proves Who's Behind The Insanity......Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's like the picture of the judge.

Fox News airs false photo of Trump search judge with Ghislaine Maxwell

Filling in for Fox News host Tucker Carlson on Wednesday, guest host Brian Kilmeade showed viewers a digitally altered photo of Reinhart holding a bottle of liquor and a pack of Oreo cookies while sitting across from Maxwell with his feet in her lap.

They'll fall for anything.

That is because they stand for nothing.

Obama's lip movements match what he's saying sometimes and not others. I think someone took an Obama speech or interview and inserted dialogue where they wanted it. When I was younger I could imitate voices enough to blow people's minds sometimes. I'm sure I'm not the only one who can do that, nor the best.

It is fake in that it was edited to take out the part where Obama said that the likes of Putin and Steve Bannon are those things things. He is not saying we should be doing them or that the Dems are doing them but that is the tactics of likes of Putin and Steve Bannon

Rules for Radicals ...

"RULE 12: Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it."

wait....you mean to tell me that Chinese labs do not have posters on their walls in English? :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:
This reminds me of a poster trying to show the shortages and empty store shelves in Biden's America. They posted a picture with row after row of nearly empty shelves, with a "we're sorry" sign.

The only problem is that the prices were posted in British pounds.

Haven't read that book myself ...
Feel free to post the actual rule as described in the literature, or stop trying to fake it ... :auiqs.jpg:

Well start with a reality TV star who claimed to be worth over $10 Billion dollars.

But you also think that Chinese labs have posters on their walls that are in English so you are fucking moron.
I can never give those like you on the left even a modicum of integrity or credit. Because you will never ever acknowledge the monumental lies, crimes, and scandals the left has been involved in for a decade and the judges refuse to prosecute and the MSM continues to cover up. Yet, you find one person on the right make a claim that turns out to be untrue and you cannot control your excitement, emotions or bodily functions. You live for those moments! Not just you, the whole sea of clueless liberals and their forsaken leaders like Schiff, Schumer, Joy Behar, Don Lemon, et al. How does it feel to be a giant hypocrite?

I can never give those like you on the left even a modicum of integrity or credit. Because you will never ever acknowledge the monumental lies, crimes, and scandals the left has been involved in for a decade and the judges refuse to prosecute and the MSM continues to cover up. Yet, you find one person on the right make a claim that turns out to be untrue and you cannot control your excitement, emotions or bodily functions. You live for those moments! Not just you, the whole sea of clueless liberals and their forsaken leaders like Schiff, Schumer, Joy Behar, Don Lemon, et al. How does it feel to be a giant hypocrite?

So you feel for the fake Wuhan lab photo also!

Good to know!

Isn't it? You take a feeble mind and fill it full of some of the most insane crap the internet has, and you end up with threads like this one.
and here you are to illustrate how correct your self-analysis is.

if you paid attention, you'd know gator just bashes. to say he's one sided is to say that's all you pay attention to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back