Video Of Obama Proves Who's Behind The Insanity......Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.
Worst fake video I have seen in a while.

You people fall for the most obvious fake news items

It's not fake.

It is fake in that it was edited to take out the part where Obama said that the likes of Putin and Steve Bannon are those things things. He is not saying we should be doing them or that the Dems are doing them but that is the tactics of likes of Putin and Steve Bannon

1660569755401.png

Seems pretty straight forward to me.
He's a communist that believes in Chaos Theory.
Everything seems to be going insane.
What's sketchy about that?

But you also think that Chinese labs have posters on their walls that are in English so you are fucking moron.

Seems pretty straight forward to me.
He's a communist that believes in Chaos Theory.
Everything seems to be going insane.
What's sketchy about that?
I believe Obama is a New World Order leader, and groomer of new ones. I think he's salesman selling out America. A globalist conspirer. I'm sure you'd agree.But I still think the video is fake. There are people on both sides who would make bogus videos to defame the other side.

I believe Obama is a New World Order leader, and groomer of new ones. I think he's salesman selling out America. A globalist conspirer. I'm sure you'd agree.But I still think the video is fake. There are people on both sides who would make bogus videos to defame the other side.

The video is fake in that it removes the part where Obama is accusing the other side of doing those things, he mentions Putin and Steve Bannon by name.

As I said, you people will fall for any fake news, it is just uncanny how gullible you all are

It's like the picture of the judge.

Fox News airs false photo of Trump search judge with Ghislaine Maxwell

Filling in for Fox News host Tucker Carlson on Wednesday, guest host Brian Kilmeade showed viewers a digitally altered photo of Reinhart holding a bottle of liquor and a pack of Oreo cookies while sitting across from Maxwell with his feet in her lap.

They'll fall for anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back