He Did NOT Have Terrorist Relations With That Regime

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Unfortunate thing that happened to Rushdie, but the #IranDeal must survive at all costs.

“Intel officials told VICE World News Hadi Matar had been in contact with members of Iran’s Revolutionary Guard. There’s no evidence Iran was involved in organising the attack.”

Why would anyone think the worlds leading terrorist nation be involved in an assassination attempt they demanded occur?

We may never know the motivation.

Meanwhile:

EU Proposes Significant Concession to Iran to Revive Nuclear Deal​

Diplomats offer a way to end a U.N. atomic-agency investigation that Iran wants closed​

Rushdie is a Brit ... this is between The UK and Iran.

Yes, Iran would never screw with Americans.

The UK, and the rest of Europe, have been begging, pleading, and threatening the US to play nice with Iran. Two of the last three admin capitulated to those protestations.

If, after all they have done on Iran's behalf, the Iranians want to kill Brits ... I can't really get too upset about it.

The UK, and the rest of Europe, have been begging, pleading, and threatening the US to play nice with Iran. Two of the last three admin capitulated to those protestations.

If, after all they have done on Iran's behalf, the Iranians want to kill Brits ... I can't really get too upset about it.
They aren’t targeting him because he’s a Brit.

Why would it be a problem for a nuke to go off in your town?

Wouldn't be going off in my town.

Now, if they bombed the Zionist Entity, that would be their problem, but the Zionists squatters have hundreds of bombs, so that wouldn't be a terribly good idea.

Point was, we hAD a perfectly good agreement with Iran and Trump tore it up over the objections of all our allies and the professionals in government.

Forum List

Back