Video: in Arizona Tim Miller got right under Ted Cruz’s thin skin in a nano-second asking honest question on his objection to AZ’s 2020 electoral vote

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Yeah, Tim Miller got right under Cruz’s thin skin in about a nano-second asking an honest question about a dishonest position! It was superb on Miller’s part!

a good ol fashioned gay moderate Republican who believes in climate change & who has actual balls! my kinda bro!

It is amazing that there are so many "Republicans" that so often seem effective and intelligent, yet they support Trump.

It is unfathomable to me how anyone could support Ms Clinton, Joe Biden or Donald Trump.

Understood.

My primary goal right now is to get the corrupt leftard hands OFF of the reins of power.

I'll vote for the dogcatcher to get that done, I figure we can debate his job description later.

Right now, the corrupt leftards are absolutely a clear and present danger and they have to be kept away from any positions of power and responsibility.

By any means necessary

It is unclear whether voting works anymore. We'll see. If Democrats still have the House in 30 days all hell will break loose. Cause then we'll know voting didn't work

Understood.

My primary goal right now is to get the corrupt leftard hands OFF of the reins of power.

I'll vote for the dogcatcher to get that done, I figure we can debate his job description later.

Right now, the corrupt leftards are absolutely a clear and present danger and they have to be kept away from any positions of power and responsibility.

By any means necessary

It is unclear whether voting works anymore. We'll see. If Democrats still have the House in 30 days all hell will break loose. Cause then we'll know voting didn't work
That's how we view the lying Republicans! :eek:

Democracy ends, with any vote for a Republican Big Lie supporter!

This election is going to have record turn out, I'd bet!!!

They got us just where they want us, I suppose....

seeing the other party as, THE ENEMY! :(

Yeah, Tim Miller got right under Cruz’s thin skin in about a nano-second asking an honest question about a dishonest position! It was superb on Miller’s part!

a good ol fashioned gay moderate Republican who believes in climate change & who has actual balls! my kinda bro!

Why don't you stay at Twitter with irrational Twitter posts. Not a reliable source even if it is blatant propaganda by the lying leftwing, vote-stealing mob, and it is. I'm placing you on ignore, like twitter ignored honest people just because they voted for President Trump. I can't stand the place, and I doubt Mr. Richman whazhisname can make a difference with hates-Texas people like the one you plaguarized, I mean, quoted.

Last edited:
  • Banned
Why don't you stay at Twitter with irrational Twitter posts. Not a reliable source even if it is blatant propaganda by the lying leftwing, vote-stealing mob, and it is.
i am on twitter all day every day

seeing the other party as, THE ENEMY!
Isn't that how Biden got elected?

I don't know or care about parties

But I know a whole lot about abuse of power. And know communism like the back of my hand. Know what it smells like, even from miles away

Stalinist are unquestionably MY enemy, YOUR enemy, and the enemy of every man woman and child in America

I've seen this shit close up in 14 countries. Same outcome every time.

TRUTH: you fight now, or fight later. If you don't fight, you die. It is THAT simple. It's literally that simple

The question is if they are Conservative. They may be Republican as to be a cushion for close votes by the real power which is the left to move us further in that direction. Trump was not a Conservative. He was a Republican by the current awareness of where the party is at as a populist. And he even had some fellow Republicans bristling with that.

Ted Cruz isn't exactly the most courageous Senator, to put it charitably

Ted Cruz isn't exactly the most courageous Senator, to put it charitably
Being a Republican is being in the chamber of the bullet being shot. AOC is as ditzy and dangerous as can be. Being a Prog, he has a clear wide highway ride. And she has little pressure on her as compared to a Republican like Cruz.

I don't know or care about parties

But I know a whole lot about abuse of power. And know communism like the back of my hand. Know what it smells like, even from miles away

Stalinist are unquestionably MY enemy, YOUR enemy, and the enemy of every man woman and child in America

I've seen this shit close up in 14 countries. Same outcome every time.

TRUTH: you fight now, or fight later. If you don't fight, you die. It is THAT simple. It's literally that simple
If you know communism as you state, then you would know, communism or even a close proximity, does not reside here.

You'd be fighting an imaginary boogeyman!

Miller's a long time Republican operative who wrote a book about the psychological/professional reasons why so many in his party chose to sell their soul to this ugliness. Personally, that's my number one fascination about this awful period.

The book is called "WHY WE DID IT - A Travelogue from the Republican Road to Hell"

29BOOKMILLER1-articleLarge-v3.png

If you know communism as you state, then you would know, communism or even a close proximity, does not reside here.

You'd be fighting an imaginary boogeyman!

Hey DUMB SHIT, the people who run Black Lives Matter are genuine bona fide communists

And they are responsible for what is arguably the largest and most important social movement in the United States in the last ten years

Don't gaslight us by telling us it doesn't exist

YOU'RE LOOKING AT IT, it's right under your very nose.

Miller's a long time Republican operative who wrote a book about the psychological/professional reasons why so many in his party chose to sell their soul to this ugliness. Personally, that's my number one fascination about this awful period.

The book is called "WHY WE DID IT - A Travelogue from the Republican Road to Hell"

i'm reading it right now. Chapter 1!

Miller refers to himself as "a gay man who worked for homophobes" in his book

same!

Forum List

Back