Video: in Arizona Tim Miller got right under Ted Cruz’s thin skin in a nano-second asking honest question on his objection to AZ’s 2020 electoral vote

Sorry Ted, but you told Arizona that their election was a sham and voted to reject their vote.

You don’t get to just blow it off and accuse anyone who asks you about it of playing politics

I've listened to Cruz making sense on a number of occasions. Nevertheless, he always manages to convince me he is not top shelf material.

If you know communism as you state, then you would know, communism or even a close proximity, does not reside here.

You'd be fighting an imaginary boogeyman!

If you knew Communism, you would know that the Democratic Party in the US most closely resembles it. Disarming the public, removing religion so all faith can be placed in the almighty government, using the private sector media to ban all speech with which they do not agree, changing election rules in their favor...yeah, you need to think on this a bit.

Yeah, Tim Miller got right under Cruz’s thin skin in about a nano-second asking an honest question about a dishonest position! It was superb on Miller’s part!

a good ol fashioned gay moderate Republican who believes in climate change & who has actual balls! my kinda bro!

Violation of clean start rule.
Thread title: Saying someone has "thin skin" is opinion and commentary, not news.
Link is to a personal tweet, not to news or a website.

It is amazing that there are so many "Republicans" that so often seem effective and intelligent, yet they support Trump.

It is amazing that so many people like you are blinded by hate based on fake news and lies about Trump, and do not realize that he is the greatest president in your lifetime.

Miller refers to himself as "a gay man who worked for homophobes" in his book

same!

Hm. Well, I'm not gay and I used to work in a gay bar.

It was, shall we say, an educational and enlightening experience.

I'm very grateful to the gays. Gave me a job when no one else would. Taught me a lot about being a human being

If you knew Communism, you would know that the Democratic Party in the US most closely resembles it. Disarming the public, removing religion so all faith can be placed in the almighty government, using the private sector media to ban all speech with which they do not agree, changing election rules in their favor...yeah, you need to think on this a bit.
Dems aren’t removing religion.
They’re not banning speech.
They’re not changing election rules in their favor unless you count letting people vote to be a change in their favor.

Republicans are a minority in their country but they’re managing to take and maintain control by abusing the system.

Ha ha - the theory of communism, versus the practice of it.

The theory is a social utopia. The practice is murder, extortion, absolutely continuous and pervasive intimidation...

Have to laugh at the young commies. They've never seen it in action.

There has only been ONE successful communist regime ever in history, it was in a tiny little province in India and it didn't last long.

Everywhere else and every other implementation, it's proven itself a complete disaster.

Logically, it must always end in totalitarianism because it requires universal participation. Which doesn't dovetail with human nature.

Not any more. The Court just slapped them down for trying

Yeah? Zuckerberg isn't a Democrat?

What Republican do you know that's censoring liberal ideas on their social media?

They’re not changing election rules in their favor unless you count letting people vote to be a change in their favor.

Excuse me, letting illegal aliens vote?

Republicans are a minority in their country but they’re managing to take and maintain control by abusing the system.

More projection from the lying-ass leftards.

Look here, Mr Majority:

1665320360963.png

COMMIES!

I SEE COMMIES EVERYWHERE

What Republican do you know that's censoring liberal ideas on their social media?

Look here, Mr Majority:

View attachment 707696
You are a moron.

Look here, Mr Majority:

View attachment 707696

:laughing0301:
Moron thinks empty land votes

Hey DUMB SHIT, the people who run Black Lives Matter are genuine bona fide communists

And they are responsible for what is arguably the largest and most important social movement in the United States in the last ten years

Don't gaslight us by telling us it doesn't exist

YOU'RE LOOKING AT IT, it's right under your very nose.
You're off your rocker or in kinder words, gravely mistaken, on that one....blm isn't remotely close to communism!

Read this:

Then let's see if you can still make those idiotic claims.

Isn't that how Biden got elected?
Oops, you said Biden, not Obama!

Biden, or any democratic candidate in 2020, would have and did run against evil! Biden ran on unity...and tried for well over a year to bring republicans to the table....

While they continued to call Biden a thief, a cheater, illigitimate.....brandon, poopypants, dementia Joe.....etc etc etc....then after a year and a half of it, Joe's handcuffs opened up.

Oops, you said Biden, not Obama!

Biden, or any democratic candidate in 2020, would have and did run against evil! Biden ran on unity...and tried for well over a year to bring republicans to the table....

While they continued to call Biden a thief, a cheater, illigitimate.....brandon, poopypants, dementia Joe.....etc etc etc....then after a year and a half of it, Joe's handcuffs opened up.
Biden, or any democratic candidate in 2020, would have and did run against evil!

evil?

DNC has you well programmed.

'evil' was impeaching Trump on 2 bullshit charges, the second, considering he had 2 weeks left in office, ridiculous.

Biden ran on unity.

🐂💩

:p

I love watching the leftards when their tails get between their legs.

It's getting to where I can count the number of posts before someone says "you're a moron". :p

It's my metric, it's how I know I'm being effective. lol
Your metric is actually the number of posts it takes for someone to realize there is no point trying to argue with someone as dumb and recalcitrant as you.

evil?

DNC has you well programmed.

'evil' was impeaching Trump on 2 bullshit charges, the second, considering he had 2 weeks left in office, ridiculous.

🐂💩
Trump’s first impeachment was as clear abuse of office as anything since Nixon.

Forum List

Back