Video From China; WTF is Going on Over There?

Did you see the portable incinerators they moved to Wuhan province. We are not hearing the real numbers of deaths in that country.
No, silly, they use those to burn medical waste. China burns its trash.

Nope...
Coronavirus Death Smog: Is China Burning Thousands of Infected Bodies?
Yep. That is what I was thinking. When Fort Fun said I was being silly thinking it, I reviewed the source of the report and thought I could be looking at a nutball conspiracy site, and still not sure it wasn't. This link is to ccn.com is certainly not familiar to me either. I am just not a trusting individual and I certainly never lost anything or was proven foolish by failure to trust the truthfulness of a communists government or individual. Glad I am over here and they are over there.

The Chicoms are lying their asses off with fake numbers and claims of having everything under control, which is why they are letting few people in.

blogger shares cuts of video showing harsh conditions

Coronavirus is on virge of becoming a serious pandemic

Food logistics greatly slowed down to a modern major city

farmers dump food that is spoiling

Chicom government is using the pandemic as cover top persecute their political enemies
3+ million Uyghurs in China's concentration camps may be dying by starvation & coronavirus.

People being barricaded in their own homes
Construction workers in Huanggang China are barricading buildings and stores, so nobody can escape

People arrested for not wearing face masks
People who don't have masks are tied up walked down the street by Chinese police during COVID-19

People quarrantined in their trucks
Shock: People are quarantined in their trucks. Driver says, "Are we supposed to die in the truck?"

Prognosis for China is not good, economically, physically, or politically.

A frustrated Chinese citizen calls for the people to rise up and bring down their corrupt government
Wake up All China Citizen!!

Communism is what's going on over there....And too many democrat chowderheads want to bring that sort of regime to Murica.

Freakish delusion

Oh, off it....Little doubt that authoritarian knuckle draggers like you cream your jeans at the thought of a social credit score.

Nah, that's just your typical crybaby way of justifying your own embarrassing behavior to yourself. Damn you are a sissy.

Did you see the portable incinerators they moved to Wuhan province. We are not hearing the real numbers of deaths in that country.

Nope...
Yep. That is what I was thinking. When Fort Fun said I was being silly thinking it, I reviewed the source of the report and thought I could be looking at a nutball conspiracy site, and still not sure it wasn't. This link is to ccn.com is certainly not familiar to me either. I am just not a trusting individual and I certainly never lost anything or was proven foolish by failure to trust the truthfulness of a communists government or individual. Glad I am over here and they are over there.

Nope...
Sorry bro. Thoroughly debunked. You might want to consider doing a little more research before spreading silly lies:

Debunked: This image doesn't show 'extent of corpse burning in Wuhan'

Nope...
His link is debunked nonsense.

I've heard that whole factories and industries in China are empty and idle, everyone out either sick or quarantined or something. How would you like to buy something from China knowing that the person handling it carried a deadly virus? Frankly, I will be surprised if they can fully contain this thing. This cannot be good news for anyone heavily invested in China. Me, I buy as little from China as possible, gladly paying more when possible to support, especially, American workers, that is, when you can know in advance where a product is coming from.
Idont think that is a thing to worry about.
1) Most viruses do not last for long in dry environments, in direct contact with air for very long. Measels is the biggest exception, and even that only lasts for about 2 hours. So something shipped across the Pacific is going to be exposed to air, probably for a couple of weeks before you handle it.
2) The salty air of the ocean is like a big anti-biotic, and anti-viral environment that will probably destroy any viruses that somehow do make it to packaging and shipping.
3) by the time it gets to us in a big way, it will have probably mutated into something less lethal, lol.

Nope...

Nope...
Sorry bro. Thoroughly debunked. You might want to consider doing a little more research before spreading silly lies:

Not debunked but not confirmed as burning human bodies either

Nope...
His link is debunked nonsense.

You half wit....

In your own link the debunking is being done by the Chinese. Lol....
Are you serious?

Jo

Beat m

Nope...

Nope...

Not debunked but not confirmed as burning human bodies either

Beat me to it. There's really nothing to debunk...and the link that claims that debunking is relying on.....lol....the Chinese.

Jo

But... if this doesn't get under control in China,
The situation in China appears to be stabilizing.
Based on what the communist dictatorship is telling you

This guy is a hoot. He's constantly challenging everyone else's sources and I think he uses the word debunked more than anyone here....so he's relying on the Chinese ministry of information as a crescendo to his argument.....tee-hee.....

Jo

They are still burning dead animals too. There could be more than these plus the African Swine Fever still out there and they put those poor critters in a dug out and burn them alive if infection is discovered.

02-10 01:02 An outbreak of H5N6 subtype highly pathogenic avian influenza in poultry in Xichong County, Sichuan Province China News Service, February 10th per the website of the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Affairs, the Information Office of the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Affairs released on February 9 that a poultry H5N6 subtype highly pathogenic avian influenza epidemic occurred in Xichong County, Nanchong City, Sichuan Province...2497 poultry were kept on the farm and 1840 died...

http://m.sohu.com/a/371771233_123753...4993445MUNTZC5

China reports H5N1 bird flu outbreak in Hunan province ...
www.reuters.com › article › china-reports-h5n1-bird-flu-outbreak-in-...

Feb 1 (Reuters) - ... February 1, 2020 / 6:45 AM / 19 days ago. China reports H5N1 bird flu outbreak in Hunan province. 1 Min Read. BEIJING, Feb 1 ... The case occurred on a farm with 7,850 chickens, 4,500 of which have died of the bird flu.

China reports new H5N6 bird flu case in swans in Xinjiang region - January 20, 2020

China: H5N6 in a wild swans in Hebole City, Xinjiang

China - Xinjiang region reports HP H5N6 in swans (MoA, January 08, 2020)

They are still burning dead animals too. There could be more than these plus the African Swine Fever still out there and they put those poor critters in a dug out and burn them alive if infection is discovered.

02-10 01:02 An outbreak of H5N6 subtype highly pathogenic avian influenza in poultry in Xichong County, Sichuan Province China News Service, February 10th per the website of the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Affairs, the Information Office of the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Affairs released on February 9 that a poultry H5N6 subtype highly pathogenic avian influenza epidemic occurred in Xichong County, Nanchong City, Sichuan Province...2497 poultry were kept on the farm and 1840 died...

http://m.sohu.com/a/371771233_123753...4993445MUNTZC5

China reports H5N1 bird flu outbreak in Hunan province ...
www.reuters.com › article › china-reports-h5n1-bird-flu-outbreak-in-...

Feb 1 (Reuters) - ... February 1, 2020 / 6:45 AM / 19 days ago. China reports H5N1 bird flu outbreak in Hunan province. 1 Min Read. BEIJING, Feb 1 ... The case occurred on a farm with 7,850 chickens, 4,500 of which have died of the bird flu.

China reports new H5N6 bird flu case in swans in Xinjiang region - January 20, 2020

China: H5N6 in a wild swans in Hebole City, Xinjiang

China - Xinjiang region reports HP H5N6 in swans (MoA, January 08, 2020)
Wow..... They are not having any fun right now are they?

Jo

Forum List

Back