Video From China; WTF is Going on Over There?

He's constantly challenging everyone else's sources and I think he uses the word debunked more than anyone here...
Translation: you didn't read the article I linked, because you would rather be ignorant and think you are correct than learn something and admit you made a mistake.

In your own link the debunking is being done by the Chinese.
False. The data does not come from the Chinese. Nor does the comparison data. Don't pretend your read the whole article, because you didn't. And you can do more research on it to see why your gullible ass has, once again, been fooled.

Yea CNN and CBS are nutters
Obviously I wasn't referring to those articles. Use your head, ya nut.
raw

Yea CNN and CBS are nutters
Obviously I wasn't referring to those articles. Use your head, ya nut.
raw
Yes, obviously I was talking about the nutter sites peddling the god of the gaps. You can't grasp this, because you are too far gone. No, stating as a fact that deadly viruses are manufactured does not then prove true your hilariously stupid conspiracy theories you presented. I know that you really do not get this.

But... if this doesn't get under control in China,
The situation in China appears to be stabilizing.
Based on what the communist dictatorship is telling you

This guy is a hoot. He's constantly challenging everyone else's sources and I think he uses the word debunked more than anyone here....so he's relying on the Chinese ministry of information as a crescendo to his argument.....tee-hee.....

Jo
I think he’s as sincere as we are

he only trusts the lib media whereas I dont believe a word they say

thats how divided America is

This could be the greatest blessing in disguise for the entire world, to wake the fuck up and cease outsourcing all their labor to the Chicommies.
I totally agree. China is our enemy and anything that destroys their economy is good. The world certainly doesn't want China as its leader. The US government with our stupid free trade agreements has put us in this position. Both Bushes and Clinton were the worst but Obama wasn't good either. Thank God for Trump. Decouple.

Forum List

Back