Video: Cruz yells at Garland for 9 minutes over DOJ not bringing cases against pro-abortion protesters at Kavanaugh's home(Hawley, Cornyn also erupt)

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Ted Cruz slams Garland for ignoring pro-abortion threats to Supreme Court justices and their families. "Why are you unwilling to say no? The answer is no! You know it's no. I know it's no. Everyone in this hearing room knows it's no! You're not willing to answer a question!"

Last edited:
Ted Cruz slams Garland for ignoring pro-abortion threats to Supreme Court justices and their families. "Why are you unwilling to say no? The answer is no! You know it's no. I know it's no. Everyone in this hearing room knows it's no! You're not willing to answer a question!"

I love when Ted Cruz asks you a question and then interrupts and screams as you try to answer

Cruz gets to ask you a question, he does not get to define how you answer

Thank GOD that piece of shit Garland never made it to the Supreme Court. He's a scumbag.

We will call it all even and not press the issue any further if Garlands and Fauci home address are provided to the public like SC justices were.
Deal?

Thats very poor. We are able to do that over here. I organised several such protests. Guess who has free speech.
Humans beings are entitled for their homes to be a place of privacy and shelter, especially family members. Plenty of opportunity to protest work product at the workplace.
I don’t think you have “organized several such protests” at SC justices homes because you don’t have a US style SC. Plus you are a lame ass girly man.

Last edited:
Humans beings are entitled for their homes to be a place of privacy and shelter, especially family members. Plenty if opportunity to protest work product at the workplace.
I don’t think you have “organized several such protests” at SC justices homes because you don’t have a US style SC. Plus you are a lame ass girly man.
Well I have over here where we are free to protest where we choose. Why are you entitled to privacy at home ? Where does it say that ?

Forum List

Back