Trump Will Do This

Trump won't do anything because he won't be president again.

And thankfully so.

"Oh noooo...we mustn't let that Trump get back in office again. I'm so scared of what those mean old Chinese will do to us if we ever do. They might send us another virus like they did last time! Ohhh I so scared! Please Mr Chinese man, don't send us another icky virus! We won't let that Trump back in the White House, we promise..."

:laughing0301:

Trump would almost certainly de-escalate America's war against Russia.

Otherwise, it's likely that Trump is trying to get in sync with the China hate that Biden is fighting to reverse on account of China's threat to join in with Russia.

If Trump can become president again, in the real world Trump will attempt co-operation with China, because of that being much more profitable.

Trump has said he will make China pay. It will never get done without him. Do you want China to control more than just our politicians? If they are not held responsible they will own us.

Steve Cortes Demands Trillions In “Biological War Reperations” For The CCP’s Biomedical Pearl Harbor​

Doesn’t matter. If he becomes president and does what he says he’s gonna do, he’ll just give more money to billionaires. You won’t see a dime if it.

At least you had a good start on a wall. Now all you have is people dying from fentanyl, millions of illegals stealing your resources, and more human trafficking.
And, Mexico hasn't escaped the cost of those illegals as well as the drug crime on their side of the border. It might have been better for them if they had ponied up for the wall.

And, Mexico hasn't escaped the cost of those illegals as well as the drug crime on their side of the border. It might have been better for them if they had ponied up for the wall.

No, they haven't. In fact, the cartels have become stronger across the Mexican border, and crime is increasing.

At least you had a good start on a wall. Now all you have is people dying from fentanyl, millions of illegals stealing your resources, and more human trafficking.

It's a small sacrifice for them to make to have ORANGE MAN GONE.

I hope they all suffer the loss of one of their drug addicted family members to fentanyl.

It's a small sacrifice for them to make to have ORANGE MAN GONE.

I hope they all suffer the loss of one of their drug addicted family members to fentanyl.

It was all those mean Trump tweets that did it. Leftards don't like being tweeted at meanly, it hurts their feelz.

Saving drug addicts is like putting the rotten apples back into the barrel after they have voluntarily jumped out.

Right?

I had two addicted brothers and I was nothing but pleased when I learned that they had both died, knowing they'd never hurt another human being.

Forum List

Back