Video: Black Lives Matter protestors use physical force to prevent regular black people from buying groceries at Wal-Mart in Arkansas

These are domestic terrorists. Why do you hate america and love people who are promoting blm violence, racism, and hate?
As I have said many times these are people who have had enough of your bullshit and they’re not going to put up with it any more.
I don’t blame them one bit.

What bullshit?

It's not like they really do and want to hang out with white people, idjit!

BLM approves of shopping via Amazon Prime.

The more I see videos such as this. The less I care about Black anything.
All I see is human scum stealing shit with impunity.
Screw liberals, BLM, and anyone else claiming blanket systemic victimhood.

Let the Cities burn.

The truth is people who really think that black lives matter saw their investment in black neighborhoods get looted, burned up, broken and spray painted on. When something matters you work on it, invest in it and hold up the positives. The BLM crowd are bullies who silence all other opinions. i still dont think they represent the majority of African Americans.

In the eight minute video below, we see Black Lives Matter protestors using physical force to prevent regular black people from buying groceries at Wal-Mart in Arkansas.

What Black Lives Matter is doing here is absolutely despicable.

Using physical force to prevent regular black people from buying groceries does not do anything to help black lives. On the contrary, since black people need to buy groceries, and since black people work at Wal-Mart, Black Lives Matter is hurting, not helping, black lives.

And if – gosh forbid – Black Lives Matter was somehow able to force these Wal-Marts to permanently close, I have no doubt that Black Lives Matter would then accuse Wal-Mart of being “racist” for not wanting to open stores in black neighborhoods.

In general, the radical left wing jerks who try the hardest to either shut down current Wal-Marts or prevent new Wal-Marts from opening, are the same radical left wing jerks who claim that food deserts are caused by “racism.”

In the real world, food deserts are not caused by racism. In the real world, food deserts are caused by crime, shoplifting, looting, arson, and other criminal activities which are tolerated, and even supported, by the radical left. For example, after the recent nationwide riots began, Marielle Segarra wrote this article, which is called, “Neighborhoods where stores were destroyed become food deserts overnight.”

Black lives matter. Black lives need food. Black lives needs jobs. Using physical force to shut down a Wal-Mart prevents black people from being able to get the food and jobs that they need. Black Lives Matter does not care about black lives.

Here’s the video:

What makes you think Black Lives Matter has anything to do with helping Black people......Black lIves matter is a marxist, anti-American organization using Black americans as cover for their anti-American agenda......destroying Black communities through violence, burning, looting and killing makes them less likely to look past their current status and more likely to just keep on voting for the democrat party that has destroyed their families, killed their children and taken the future hope of their children away......and keep in mind...the democrat party is behind black lives matter.......

If Black Americans don't vote for Trump, they will suffer even more than they are now.........the democrats will have no need to even pretend to care about them every 2 years a few weeks before the election....they think they have problems now....wait and see how much they will suffer if the democrats win.

BLM approves of shopping via Amazon Prime.

The more I see videos such as this. The less I care about Black anything.
All I see is human scum stealing shit with impunity.
Screw liberals, BLM, and anyone else claiming blanket systemic victimhood.

Let the Cities burn.

The truth is people who really think that black lives matter saw their investment in black neighborhoods get looted, burned up, broken and spray painted on. When something matters you work on it, invest in it and hold up the positives. The BLM crowd are bullies who silence all other opinions. i still dont think they represent the majority of African Americans.

They don't........they work for the rich, white, democrat party leadership.....and will get their piece of the pie if the democrats win in November.....they burn, loot and kill in primarily Black neighborhoods, just before an election....and if the democrats win, they get part of the spoils.....while actual Black Americans suffer, and Black children die.

In the eight minute video below, we see Black Lives Matter protestors using physical force to prevent regular black people from buying groceries at Wal-Mart in Arkansas.

What Black Lives Matter is doing here is absolutely despicable.

Using physical force to prevent regular black people from buying groceries does not do anything to help black lives. On the contrary, since black people need to buy groceries, and since black people work at Wal-Mart, Black Lives Matter is hurting, not helping, black lives.

And if – gosh forbid – Black Lives Matter was somehow able to force these Wal-Marts to permanently close, I have no doubt that Black Lives Matter would then accuse Wal-Mart of being “racist” for not wanting to open stores in black neighborhoods.

In general, the radical left wing jerks who try the hardest to either shut down current Wal-Marts or prevent new Wal-Marts from opening, are the same radical left wing jerks who claim that food deserts are caused by “racism.”

In the real world, food deserts are not caused by racism. In the real world, food deserts are caused by crime, shoplifting, looting, arson, and other criminal activities which are tolerated, and even supported, by the radical left. For example, after the recent nationwide riots began, Marielle Segarra wrote this article, which is called, “Neighborhoods where stores were destroyed become food deserts overnight.”

Black lives matter. Black lives need food. Black lives needs jobs. Using physical force to shut down a Wal-Mart prevents black people from being able to get the food and jobs that they need. Black Lives Matter does not care about black lives.

Here’s the video:

I love it, WalMart is one of the companies that have donated to BLM, when you give in to extortion, you deserve what you get.

Facebook? Sry, FB is dead to me. Non existent.
I guess I'm the only one who refuses to use Leftist propaganda sites.

And people complain that their rights are vanishing......sheeesh

Last edited:
Funny stuff.
Not if you’re black.
By ruining these stores, the black people are ph ukn themselves over. And believe me, white people put up with a lot in stores and public places. A lot. And by the way....the surveillance systems in those places are abused by the employees. And there are black employees who do it also. Sometimes the empowered police/corrections/judicial fiefdom will pass a destroy a citizen to them.

They're citizens in legal status only.
No other way do they resemble Americans.
You mean “WHITE AMERICANS.”

Nope.
I also mean the black Americans who needed groceries at that Wal-Mart, fool!
unless they are BLM they aren't black. don't you know that? white kkk demofks calling themselves BLM don't care about blacks. never have through the course of time.

Black is the new Orange!....yowza!!!

Forum List

Back