Video: 20-minute Passionate Bernie Senate Floor Speech On Climate Change: "Put The Planet Over Fossil Fuel Profits"

i don't know why a smart guy like you would go there

don't you have kids? don't you want to save the planet for THEM?

you're smart, girls think you're good-looking i'm sure, but in terms of political views, you're a miserable failure
Bwaaaaahhhaaaaaa....When Marxists take over, the places they leave behind look like below.

East Germany before the wall came down..

1662823078068.png

i don't know why a smart guy like you would go there

don't you have kids? don't you want to save the planet for THEM?

you're smart, girls think you're good-looking i'm sure, but in terms of political views, you're a miserable failure
I think if you bankrupt the United States for no reason (again, China and India will do all the damage to the planet by themselves without us), you are handing your kids are very dark future. Its better to just adapt to evironmental changes, which humans are exceptional at.

By the way, if the planet heats up, it will save countless more lives than would be lost. Cold is what kills large numbers of people every year, not heat.

I think if you bankrupt the United States for no reason (again, China and India will do all the damage to the planet by themselves without us), you are handing your kids are very dark future. Its better to just adapt to evironmental changes, which humans are exceptional at.

By the way, if the planet heats up, it will save countless more lives than would be lost. Cold is what kills large numbers of people every year, not heat.
no tree, no bee
no honey, no money

no wealth, no health
no wellness , no justice

Last edited:
The clock of climate change is ticking ever faster towards midnight. We are simply not reacting quickly enough and we cannot be anything less than courageous and revolutionary in our approach to tackling climate change...tell the fossil fuel industry the future of the planet is more important than their short-term profits

Sanders is correct, of course.

But being correct, facts, and the truth hold little value on politics.

money doesn't grow on trees...or does it?

A bee farm has two main sources of revenue. Of course, the first one is honey production but the second one well less known. Beekeepers will make a chunk of their money by renting out their hives...almond plantations in California depend entirely on honey

honey bees are in decline due to climate change...it's an ECONOMIC ISSUE as well as life-threatening one...if you don't like people having money to make a living, you're not really a free market dude, and you're no longer my bro

all money and wealth comes originally from natural resources...the only people bankrupting the United States are losers like YOU

money doesn't grow on trees...or does it?

A bee farm has two main sources of revenue. Of course, the first one is honey production but the second one well less known. Beekeepers will make a chunk of their money by renting out their hives...almond plantations in California depend entirely on honey

honey bees are in decline due to climate change...it's an ECONOMIC ISSUE as well as life-threatening one...if you don't like people having money to make a living, you're not really a free market dude, and you're no longer my bro
If the Bee issue is true, there are many more studies before I would believe it is due to climate change and that man affects the climate in a major way. All the lies of elites and politicians over the years, decades, centuries and millenniums of history has put the gene of mistrust into them. Way back a half century ago or so they started this thing in a massive upswing. It organized quickly. and the rhetoric then is different than now.

Fossil fuel profits? There is no alternative to fossil fuel. Ask the Germans who are facing a harsh winter. You can bet that Bernie Sanders thinks nothing of jetting all over the world. He probably has to wear a sweater inside on a hot day just like the hypocrite governor of Ca.

If the Bee issue is true, there are many more studies before I would believe it is due to climate change and that man affects the climate in a major way. All the lies of elites and politicians over the years, decades, centuries and millenniums of history has put the gene of mistrust into them. Way back a half century ago or so they started this thing in a massive upswing. It organized quickly. and the rhetoric then is different than now.
oh it's true, It's DAMN TRUE!

the rich like you are bankrupting the poor and middle class like me..."for no reason"

The clock of climate change is ticking ever faster towards midnight. We are simply not reacting quickly enough and we cannot be anything less than courageous and revolutionary in our approach to tackling climate change...tell the fossil fuel industry the future of the planet is more important than their short-term profits

No one consumes fossil fuels so oil companies can make a profit. Only morons swallow that bullshit

the rich like you are bankrupting the poor and middle class like me..."for no reason"
Lets do the math. China and India pollute the fuck out of the world. They arent going to stop polluting the fuck out of the world. Any damage that pollution will do to the world, is going to happen no matter what the rest of us do. Whether the US produces ZERO pollution or maintains its current level of pollution, nothing changes. These are undeniable facts, right?

Why exactly is the US supposed to bankrupt itself and allow the worlds worst leaders to take over as the sole superpowers of the polluted world? The benefit is... (fill in the blank)?

Last edited:
Lets do the math. China and India pollute the fuck out of the world. They arent going to stop polluting the fuck out of the world. Any damage that pollution will do to the world, is going to happen no matter what the rest of us do. Whether the US produces ZERO pollution or maintains its current level of pollution, nothing changes. These are undeniable facts, right?

Why exactly is the US supposed to bankrupt itself and allow the worlds worst leaders to take over as the sole superpowers of the world? The benefit is... (fill in the blank)?
OK, I'm about to make you tap out like a b*tch like Diaz did to Ferguson...

The goal of economic policy should be to grow the good things that improve our well-being and environmental quality and reduce the bad things that harm humans and nature. To reorient the economy for these ends, we will need to achieve a more egalitarian distribution of wealth and power. Global climate change adds urgency to this task and creates historic opportunities for moving towards a greener more PROSPEROUS future.

OK, I'm about to make you tap out like a b*tch like Diaz did to Ferguson...

The goal of economic policy should be to grow the good things that improve our well-being and environmental quality and reduce the bad things that harm humans and nature. To reorient the economy for these ends, we will need to achieve a more egalitarian distribution of wealth and power. Global climate change adds urgency to this task and creates historic opportunities for moving towards a greener more PROSPEROUS future.
Thats the goal. but expecting it to happen right this second is unrealistic. You need to give humans time to invent the technologies needed to reduce pollution. No one has any shot at convincing me that I have to stop using gas to run my car, heat my home and give me electricity, while China keeps burning fuel and coal like its going out of style.

Thats the goal. but expecting it to happen right this second is unrealistic. You need to give humans time to invent the technologies needed to reduce pollution. No one has any shot at convincing me that I have to stop using gas to run my car, heat my home and give me electricity, while China keeps burning fuel and coal like its going out of style.
hint #1: please learn the replace "me" (the spirit of self-interest) with "we" (solidarity with all the world's people and our planet)

hint #2: only GIRLY MEN like you blame the world's problems on "CHINA"

Forum List

Back