VICTORY! Federal court blocks Obama’s transgender bathroom order

Parents such as myself who have little girls in Elementary schools shouldn't have to worry that Bobbina , the Trans-Janitor wants to piss in a stall, hairy legs and all next to a 7 yr old. Fucking liberals and their perversion..

Parents such as myself who have little girls in Elementary schools shouldn't have to worry that Bobbina , the Trans-Janitor wants to piss in a stall, hairy legs and all next to a 7 yr old. Fucking liberals and their perversion..
So she stands at a urinal and pees?

When will judges grow a pair. Look at the last line in his "stern" verdict:

U.S. District Judge Reed O’Connor said the administration “failed to comply” with federal rule-making procedures, siding with Texas and 12 other states that sued the federal government over the order.

“Defendants are enjoined from enforcing the Guidelines against Plaintiffs and their respective schools, school boards, and other public, educationally-based institutions,” the judge ordered Sunday.....Mr. O’Connor made clear that the “resolution of this difficult policy issue is not, however, the subject of this order.”

Odd that he had such a firm verdict but failed to say why. Perhaps he did. I'm going to try to find the actual document. Maybe the "difficulty" of the policy issue is addressed more in depth there.

How "difficult" is it to declare that boys don't belong in girls' bathrooms and locker rooms?

Here's the actual Ruling: https://www.texasattorneygeneral.go..._v._U.S._et_al_-_Nationwide_PI_(08-21-16).pdf

Here's the rest of the sentence and more below:

The resolution of this difficult policy issue is not, however, the subject of this Order. Instead, the
Constitution assigns these policy choices to the appropriate elected and appointed officials, who
must follow the proper legal procedure..

Defendants failed to comply with the Administrative Procedures Act by: (1) foregoing the Administrative Procedures Act’s notice and comment requirements; and (2) issuing directives which contradict the existing legislative and regulatory texts. Accordingly, Plaintiffs’ Motion should be and is hereby GRANTED

So, Obama overstepping his legal authority is the citation. Instead of using the words "difficult issue", the judge should have said "bizarre issue". But that might have spooked or upset the insane people this case is about....so he chose words that wouldn't set them off into a squirming spiral I suppose..

Last edited:

U.S. District Judge Reed O’Connor said the administration “failed to comply” with federal rule-making procedures, siding with Texas and 12 other states that sued the federal government over the order.

“Defendants are enjoined from enforcing the Guidelines against Plaintiffs and their respective schools, school boards, and other public, educationally-based institutions,” the judge ordered Sunday.....Mr. O’Connor made clear that the “resolution of this difficult policy issue is not, however, the subject of this order.”

Odd that he had such a firm verdict but failed to say why. Perhaps he did. I'm going to try to find the actual document. Maybe the "difficulty" of the policy issue is addressed more in depth there.
Sill is on this like white on rice!

How "difficult" is it to declare that boys don't belong in girls' bathrooms and locker rooms?
The reason why is because of procedure of previous rules and laws that must be changed to implement the rule...

Baffles the mind that we elected a pervert to come up with this bullshit in the first place

Use the bathroom of the sex you were born as. Period. This political gay BS needs to be stopped in its tracks.

Forum List

Back