Vicious leftists savagely beat old woman with American flag in Boston

FOx news Video in Link, second video in link shows masked antifa stomping on a white man

Watch: Vicious Leftists Savagely Beat Old Woman With American Flag at Boston Protest

Would it be wrong for Trump to condemn this too?
I love how the right get angry at the media for inciting and inflaming prejudices yet promote the same at every turn.

If our youth can get their act together and channel their frustrations in a more constructive way this country might stand a fighting chance. But for know we will have to be content with the morbid curiosity of it all. Part of the slow decay of American society.

Lets get this in perspective.... We know nothing about the person that grabbed that flag, there is no judge would call that assault, maybe robbery but I would find it hard to find a cop to arrest for that...

Get serious, one side killed and injured 19 others and you are giving out about someone grabbing a flag... Get Serious...
The alt left killed 5 cops, how about that?

Who on the left supports ANIFA? What major organisation?

The President tried to excuse a NAZI killing a person and injuring many...

This is not the same... I don't thin ANIFA should be supported but this happens when NAZIs kill people and the President empowers them...
The president blamed both sides which he was right. The alt left is making Nazi's look innocent.

By the way ANIFA is not supported by all major left wing organisations... The President tried everything not to insult NAZIs....

So some people get annoyed at NASIs lovers, it is going to happen...
so who on the right supports the kkk? not by fantasy but reality.

FOx news Video in Link, second video in link shows masked antifa stomping on a white man

Watch: Vicious Leftists Savagely Beat Old Woman With American Flag at Boston Protest

I love how the right get angry at the media for inciting and inflaming prejudices yet promote the same at every turn.

If our youth can get their act together and channel their frustrations in a more constructive way this country might stand a fighting chance. But for know we will have to be content with the morbid curiosity of it all. Part of the slow decay of American society.
Liberals created the alt left, which has looted, killed, burned towns down. Congratulations, I don't support Nazi's at all.

Liberals created the alt left, which has looted, killed, burned towns down. Congratulations, I don't support Nazi's at all.
Our youth are a product of American society, don't be so modest.

Sounds like you're trying to write enough stuff about leftists doing damage, that people will think rightists don't commit violence, or something.
The alt left has killed, looted, and burned towns. I haven't heard republicans doing that.

There are people who have clearly managed to convince themselves that we're on the precipice of Nazism. That millions of lives hang in the balance.

Not surprisingly, these are the same people who laugh and scoff at those who have managed to convince themselves that we're on the precipice of communism.

You can't communicate with either group. The walls of the ideological bubbles are too thick.

Our youth are a product of American society, don't be so modest.
The liberal education system producing this type of stuff.

I'd love to see both sides of this board meet up at a protest/counter protest.

What fun we'd have.

We could talk each other to death like we do here.

Lets get this in perspective.... We know nothing about the person that grabbed that flag, there is no judge would call that assault, maybe robbery but I would find it hard to find a cop to arrest for that...

Get serious, one side killed and injured 19 others and you are giving out about someone grabbing a flag... Get Serious...
The alt left killed 5 cops, how about that?

Nope. Not a fact. Nothing about it is accurate.

Forum List

Back