Vicious leftists savagely beat old woman with American flag in Boston

FOx news Video in Link, second video in link shows masked antifa stomping on a white man

Watch: Vicious Leftists Savagely Beat Old Woman With American Flag at Boston Protest

Would it be wrong for Trump to condemn this too?
I love how the right get angry at the media for inciting and inflaming prejudices yet promote the same at every turn.

If our youth can get their act together and channel their frustrations in a more constructive way this country might stand a fighting chance. But for know we will have to be content with the morbid curiosity of it all. Part of the slow decay of American society.
Liberals created the alt left, which has looted, killed, burned towns down. Congratulations, I don't support Nazi's at all.
Our youth are a product of American society, don't be so modest.
The liberal education system producing this type of stuff.
Yes, the American education system. Conservatives are not just innocent bystanders who don't contribute to the fabric of American society.

There are people who have clearly managed to convince themselves that we're on the precipice of Nazism. That millions of lives hang in the balance.

Not surprisingly, these are the same people who laugh and scoff at those who have managed to convince themselves that we're on the precipice of communism.

You can't communicate with either group. The walls of the ideological bubbles are too thick.

They're all mentally retarded

There are people who have clearly managed to convince themselves that we're on the precipice of Nazism. That millions of lives hang in the balance.

Not surprisingly, these are the same people who laugh and scoff at those who have managed to convince themselves that we're on the precipice of communism.

You can't communicate with either group. The walls of the ideological bubbles are too thick.

They're all mentally retarded
Well, my take is that commitment to a partisan ideology significantly distorts both perceptions and analytical skills. So a perfectly intelligent person can become infected with it, and at that point lose the capacity for decency, logic & reason.

Although sometimes I do wonder about your definition.

:laugh:

Lets get this in perspective.... We know nothing about the person that grabbed that flag, there is no judge would call that assault, maybe robbery but I would find it hard to find a cop to arrest for that...

Get serious, one side killed and injured 19 others and you are giving out about someone grabbing a flag... Get Serious...
The alt left killed 5 cops, how about that?

Nope. Not a fact. Nothing about it is accurate.
Yes they did in Texas. You support terrorist that kill, loot, and burn towns down. Your no better than the Nazi's that protest. I support neither.

FOx news Video in Link, second video in link shows masked antifa stomping on a white man

Watch: Vicious Leftists Savagely Beat Old Woman With American Flag at Boston Protest

Would it be wrong for Trump to condemn this too?
I love how the right get angry at the media for inciting and inflaming prejudices yet promote the same at every turn.

If our youth can get their act together and channel their frustrations in a more constructive way this country might stand a fighting chance. But for know we will have to be content with the morbid curiosity of it all. Part of the slow decay of American society.
Liberals created the alt left, which has looted, killed, burned towns down. Congratulations, I don't support Nazi's at all.
Yes, the American education system. Conservatives are not just innocent bystanders who don't contribute to the fabric of American society.
Liberals own the education system. That's why you are against school choice.

Lets get this in perspective.... We know nothing about the person that grabbed that flag, there is no judge would call that assault, maybe robbery but I would find it hard to find a cop to arrest for that...

Get serious, one side killed and injured 19 others and you are giving out about someone grabbing a flag... Get Serious...

Yes they did in Texas. You support terrorist that kill, loot, and burn towns down. Your no better than the Nazi's that protest. I support neither.

I support no such people. There is no alt left. And no organized effort resulted in the ambush in Dallas. That is you trying to create false equivalents.

BLM are Assassins and ANTIFA. Cowardly vandals and social agitators

I support no such people. There is no alt left. And no organized effort resulted in the ambush in Dallas. That is you trying to create false equivalents.

ACTUALLY we DO know some about those who did this. The police we're providing reports every so often about what was going on and they themselves reported that these were antifa protesters who did this...

But don't let that stop you from justifying the violence from the left, as CNN attempted to do.

In defense of antifa you cited the events of Charlottesville Virginia, crediting the supremacist with all of those injured, when in reality antifa incited the violence and cause most of those injuries.

If you're going to defend these criminals and thugs at least get your facts straight.

How about the other video with the masked men stomping on the white man's face? Why did you so conveniently ignore that one?

Who on the left supports ANIFA? What major organisation?

The President tried to excuse a NAZI killing a person and injuring many...

This is not the same... I don't thin ANIFA should be supported but this happens when NAZIs kill people and the President empowers them...
A complete lie like everything leftist say.

Who on the left supports ANIFA? What major organisation?

The President tried to excuse a NAZI killing a person and injuring many...

This is not the same... I don't thin ANIFA should be supported but this happens when NAZIs kill people and the President empowers them...
A complete lie like everything leftist say.

Let's have CowboyTed produce just one video/audio/media clip of Trump supporting or excusing that murder.

They have killed more than 5

The act of grabbingvthatvflag and running with it was despicable.

The woman was not, however, savagely beaten.

Why must nutbags lie always?

I wonder If she thinks getting punched in the face and pulled down as she was is savage. It is not even close to what I would have done to an antifa, but I wouldn't put up with the shit, what is funny is all of the masks, these piles of chicken shit scum are afraid to put their hidden lives on the line for their beliefs, they Know if they showed their scum faces they would get the hell stomped out of them by real patriotic Americans and get what they deserve they are chicken shit vomit. Maybe we can start getting their IDs and broadcasting their names and addresses on TV and radio and get them beaten within an inch of their life or maybe even better than that doing a frontal lobotomy on them and making them into what they deserve to be. I think that is the answer The Trump administration should launch a deep investigation into each of these groups that show up to violate other people rights, after all they are proven to be a HATE group. Once they are caught and brought in their sentence should be to have a court ordered frontal lobotomy, and restrictive activity by spinal dissection. Both can be accomplished with very little medical training and thousands could be done daily, after all leftist in the country were done, we would have the opposite of their communist state. It would once again be a country of freedom, safety, tolerance, and prosperity. The leftist would be very good at doing any menial task and would be compliant needing almost no prodding to do anything they are assigned. It would be a great country with no scum constantly assaulting the rights of every decent person in the country again.

By the way ANIFA is not supported by all major left wing organisations... The President tried everything not to insult NAZIs....

So some people get annoyed at NASIs lovers, it is going to happen...
so who on the right supports the kkk? not by fantasy but reality.

The left does, it is a DIRECT product of their agenda to force everyone to accept their intimidation, and extortion.

Hell they have killed many more than that as I watched the news in Memphis the last few nights they have killed a bunch of children in town in the last few months, same in every leftist city shithole. Leftist kill thousands daily. It is what their ruling class idols want.

Liberals own the education system. That's why you are against school choice.
Yes, I am fully aware that you have been indoctrinated with that belief. I must ask. What school system did you attend? How were you able to avoid the liberal brainwashing?

ANOTHER proven lie as usual!! So you don't support BLM, antifa, the dimshit party, the hollywood communist, liberal lying news, bo plenty >>>>> or any other leftist person or group, is that what you ae posting? because every dimshit supporter in the world is a member of the alt left. They are TERRORIST, UNPATRIOTIC, SEDITIONIST, with a destructive violent agenda. So you disavow everything any of these groups does?

Forum List

Back