Vicious leftists savagely beat old woman with American flag in Boston

Liberals created the alt left, which has looted, killed, burned towns down. Congratulations, I don't support Nazi's at all.
Our youth are a product of American society, don't be so modest.
The liberal education system producing this type of stuff.
Yes, the American education system. Conservatives are not just innocent bystanders who don't contribute to the fabric of American society.
Liberals own the education system. That's why you are against school choice.
Yes, I am fully aware that you have been indoctrinated with that belief. I must ask. What school system did you attend? How were you able to avoid the liberal brainwashing?

I haven't been indoctrinated because I have REAL history books written by those who lived through the times, Real sociology books written that define the actual actions that define a particular economic and its accompanying political structure, Real science books written by the people who started and defined the actual parameters of the sciences. On and on REAL HISTORY IS A BITCH to LEFTIST LIES, seems the people who lived through it, saw it happen and actually took part in the thing written about have a completely different narrative than the lying leftist shit who have rewritten it and there are so many more things that were written about than we read about today In fact Did you know one of the first people to be killed in the Revolutionary war was a FREE BLACK man? I even know his name where he was killed and where he lived and WORKED!!! Get that from your leftist textbook at your kids school.

By the way ANIFA is not supported by all major left wing organisations... The President tried everything not to insult NAZIs....

So some people get annoyed at NASIs lovers, it is going to happen...
so who on the right supports the kkk? not by fantasy but reality.

The left does, it is a DIRECT product of their agenda to force everyone to accept their intimidation, and extortion.
and they get PISSED when you disagree n violence is,now ok.

only when used AGAINST you.

Who on the left supports ANIFA? What major organisation?

The President tried to excuse a NAZI killing a person and injuring many...

This is not the same... I don't thin ANIFA should be supported but this happens when NAZIs kill people and the President empowers them...
Ted, you're pathetic. When did President Trump try to excuse anything that happened in Charlottesville? Did Field say he was a NAZI?

Pretty sure he told us there was good people on both sides...

Field was an obvious NAZI sympathizer:
Alleged driver of car that plowed into Charlottesville crowd was a Nazi sympathizer, former teacher says

Keep making excuses for Trump...

By the way ANIFA is not supported by all major left wing organisations... The President tried everything not to insult NAZIs....

Well the President has had problem criticizing the them in the past... He was also backing their cause over monuments as well...

Lets get this in perspective.... We know nothing about the person that grabbed that flag, there is no judge would call that assault, maybe robbery but I would find it hard to find a cop to arrest for that...

Get serious, one side killed and injured 19 others and you are giving out about someone grabbing a flag... Get Serious...
The alt left killed 5 cops, how about that?

Where Is The Outrage?

No reports of the victim being beaten, except on INFOWARS and "GlockTalk". It still looks like battery, a suspect has been arrested. The grabbing of the flag caused her to run after the ALLEGED (the right insists crimes by right wingnuts are always ALLEGED ) battery, and trip. She was speaking fine after the alleged battery, any links to hospitalization? Florida has laws making penalties for crimes against children and the aged "bumped up" a notch, I hope Mass. does also.

Well the President has had problem criticizing the them in the past... He was also backing their cause over monuments as well...
liberals who find fault in all he says found fault?

imagine that.

Who on the left supports ANIFA? What major organisation?

The President tried to excuse a NAZI killing a person and injuring many...

This is not the same... I don't thin ANIFA should be supported but this happens when NAZIs kill people and the President empowers them...
Ted, you're pathetic. When did President Trump try to excuse anything that happened in Charlottesville? Did Field say he was a NAZI?

Pretty sure he told us there was good people on both sides...

Field was an obvious NAZI sympathizer:
Alleged driver of car that plowed into Charlottesville crowd was a Nazi sympathizer, former teacher says

Keep making excuses for Trump...
this whole nazi thing just came up as the left latest hate branding. how can we now,have a history of it?

oh. liberals,need it to be true.

FOx news Video in Link, second video in link shows masked antifa stomping on a white man

Watch: Vicious Leftists Savagely Beat Old Woman With American Flag at Boston Protest

Would it be wrong for Trump to condemn this too?
I love how the right get angry at the media for inciting and inflaming prejudices yet promote the same at every turn.

If our youth can get their act together and channel their frustrations in a more constructive way this country might stand a fighting chance. But for know we will have to be content with the morbid curiosity of it all. Part of the slow decay of American society.
Liberals created the alt left, which has looted, killed, burned towns down. Congratulations, I don't support Nazi's at all.
Our youth are a product of American society, don't be so modest.
The liberal education system producing this type of stuff.
OH yea, lets blame it on the education system, super silly talking point dreamed up by who? if you live in a more conservative school district you get things like my grand kid being required to read ann rand, other grand child in more lib area required to read a tale of two city's. no big deal either way as long as we are teaching them to think for them self's. best when many sides of history are explored.

Here is the only correct response by a Prog regarding this embarrassing display of aggression.

"We condemn the behavior of those Progs who assaulted peaceful protestors and threw urine and rocks at police."

There is no other response.

You must no that A holes come from every political party, & that young people with out fully formed frontal cortex, just like to go where crowds are and disrupt just for the pleasure of disruption . PS that was not an elderly lady, but saying so makes a better story.

Obama had a hard time uttering the words, "Islamic terrorists," and unlike, "nazis" they are actually killing people all over the world.

Tearing down monuments that haven't bothered anyone for 150 years is childish and stupid. That doesn't make me a supporter of a nazi cause.

Forum List

Back