Vets Hammer Biden For Voting For Iraq War: 'You Are Disqualified - You Will never Be President'

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
biden-blood-hands.jpg

“I’m an Air Force veteran and I’m here with an Army veteran. War are just wondering why we should vote for someone who voted for a war and enabled a war that killed thousands of our brothers and sisters, countless Iraq civilians. You enabled that war… The blood is on your hands. You are disqualified, sir… And you will never be president!”

Joe Biden then turned his back on the veteran."

Silence. Was. Joe's. Response.

He voted to send US soldiers to war, a war he openly advocated in speeches prior to casting that vote....and he could offer no excuse, no apology. He just turned his back to the vet.

No matter what your own excuse or defense of Biden in this case, you have to admit this was a powerful negative picture. Biden has to have an answer, has to be able to respond in moments like these if he wants to be the next President. Purely from a 'PR' perspective, this was a brutal fail for Biden.

"You Are Disqualified, Sir!... You Will Never Be President" - EPIC! Veteran Confronts Warmonger Joe Biden in Oakland (VIDEO)

One thing you have to say about the Bernie Bros, they're not afraid to go hands on and get themselves dirty.

Other than that....

I honestly don’t have any respect for joe and honestly I could give a rat ass what administration he was vp for! There’s a saying that people should learn. History now forget tomorrow or if you are joe forget in a second. This guy is a joke if Barack Obama picked someone else this idiot would be a third time quitter and early too. Like in 1988 and 2008. But uncle joe has a name and you don’t need to know plans. Just vote for joe because his name was a household name

Forum List

Back