Veterans mic cut off during memorial day speech about blacks.

Good, I'm glad they cut that asshole off. Memorial day has never been, nor should it ever be about skin color and trying to shove it in there is a disgrace to the day and the people it's meant to honor.

It's dickheads like this that force in skin color and racism into every single thing that actually turn me against them. I'm not racist but when people won't shut up about it, constantly bringing it up, only talking about blacks and no one else well, it makes me start having racist feelings out of being sick of hearing about it and resist the idea by making it sound like I'm have no choice since I am defiant by nature.

The vet said nothing wrong-----ha had an interesting speech which was actually a credit to black people back when atleast many acted like people instead of these retarded violent marxist that we are seeing so many of now Such thin skins you haters have ..who cant even tolerate an old man quoting historic facts ( I assume--).
Black folks were literally classified as sub-human back then......by the same conservative ideology who continues to dehumanize black people now....

Or in other words...folks like you

Dehumanize Black people? You mean like what we hear from the side that says Blacks are not capable of getting State-issued IDs?
No....as in literally dehumanizing black people......

Like how this child was blamed for his own murder over 60 years ago because he whistled.....as if to say he had it coming....he was even referred to as a man, as if he wasn't allowed to be viewed as a child..funny how the woman who lied on him isn't demonized tho...
View attachment 496931

And 60 years later...this child was dehumanized...as if he deserved to be murdered....he was also called a grown man....not even afforded the privilege of being referred to as a child...
View attachment 496930

And how on this very message board there are morons like yourself outraged over a woman shooting a 6 month old puppy because she claims to had feared for her safety....but yall would have been A-OK if she shot a 6 yr old kid...as long he was black enough for you to dehumanize....

Pretty horrific stuff. But I doubt dehumanization is limited to whites on Blacks:
Horror of Christian/Newsom killings in focus: What happened on Chipman Street

https://www.cnn.com/2017/01/05/us/chicago-facebook-live-beating/index.html

Teenagers poured gasoline on boy walking home from school and set him on fire: cops

Good, I'm glad they cut that asshole off. Memorial day has never been, nor should it ever be about skin color and trying to shove it in there is a disgrace to the day and the people it's meant to honor.

It's dickheads like this that force in skin color and racism into every single thing that actually turn me against them. I'm not racist but when people won't shut up about it, constantly bringing it up, only talking about blacks and no one else well, it makes me start having racist feelings out of being sick of hearing about it and resist the idea by making it sound like I'm have no choice since I am defiant by nature.

The vet said nothing wrong-----ha had an interesting speech which was actually a credit to black people back when atleast many acted like people instead of these retarded violent marxist that we are seeing so many of now Such thin skins you haters have ..who cant even tolerate an old man quoting historic facts ( I assume--).
Black folks were literally classified as sub-human back then......by the same conservative ideology who continues to dehumanize black people now....

Dehumanize Black people? You mean like what we hear from the side that says Blacks are not capable of getting State-issued IDs?

Like how this child was blamed for his own murder over 60 years ago because he whistled.....as if to say he had it coming....he was even referred to as a man, as if he wasn't allowed to be viewed as a child..funny how the woman who lied on him isn't demonized tho...
View attachment 496931

And 60 years later...this child was dehumanized...as if he deserved to be murdered....he was also called a grown man....not even afforded the privilege of being referred to as a child...
View attachment 496930

And how on this very message board there are morons like yourself outraged over a woman shooting a 6 month old puppy because she claims to had feared for her safety....but yall would have been A-OK if she shot a 6 yr old kid...as long he was black enough for you to dehumanize....

Pretty horrific stuff. But I doubt dehumanization is limited to whites on Blacks:

Teenagers poured gasoline on boy walking home from school and set him on fire: cops
In other words, you don't have any examples of society collectively dehumanizing white folks?

I am willing to bet in none of the links you posted did law enforcement, media and the judicial system sided with the murderers

View attachment 496931

View attachment 496930

In other words, you don't have any examples of society collectively dehumanizing white folks?

I am willing to bet in none of the links you posted did law enforcement, media and the judicial system sided with the murderers
In your words, the core topic was dehumanization. You provided some factual accounts and so did I.

And I'm glad they turned that asshole insurrectionist trump's pie hole off by having Joe Biden kick his ass. Blacks have fought and died in our country's wars unlike trump.

There seems to be nothing left that black activists will not step on, to have the chance to mouth off - and about what ? Having advantages over white people for the past 57 years ? I'll bet they don't talk about that.
And just what did those bad black men take from you?
My entire life over the past 44 years (wrecked by their Affirmative Action). I made adjustments , but there's no comparison to what it should/would have been. And I'm nowhere near the only one.

View attachment 496931

View attachment 496930

Nowadays, this type of racism is hurled at whites. Including by Joe Biden.

I do. The Vikings. The Barbary Pirates. The Egyptians.

Do you want me to keep going?

White people didn't exist back in the days of Vikings and Egyptians -- and as for pirates; can you show me the literature, laws, any system they put in place that was predicated on the dehuminzation of whites??

Even tho the very concept of "white" wasn't really a thing during most of that time either..

Does it make you feel kinda dumb to have to go back to the days of Vikings to make bullshit claims of whites being dehumanized for being white??

Thanks for proving my point

The whole issue is a moot point.
At the rate the blacks in the inner cities are murdering their own babies, either with the abortion-mills on every corner or fucking gang-banger thugs shooting everyone who owns a pair of Jordan's or the explosion of illegals taking over all the black held jobs it's only a matter of time before a black in America will be as rare as one of Bonobo's magic unicorns seen grazing on Bonobo's lawn at Martha's vineyard.

Choosing to hold onto the past injustices to justice future injustices and hate.
There has never been any restitution for the past injustices, no one has ever been brought to the Bar of Justices for those injustices.

Bullshit. A weak ass excuse for you to hold on to the past to justify your current bigotry and hate.

In your mind, what is the fate of "white wacists" in the future, once America goes Majority Minority?

Give us the real answer, the ones you give your buddies when you are sitting around drinking beer.

Choosing to hold onto the past injustices to justice future injustices and hate.
There has never been any restitution for the past injustices, no one has ever been brought to the Bar of Justices for those injustices.

Bullshit. A weak ass excuse for you to hold on to the past to justify your current bigotry and hate.

In your mind, what is the fate of "white wacists" in the future, once America goes Majority Minority?

Give us the real answer, the ones you give your buddies when you are sitting around drinking beer.
See that is the difference, black folks don't sit around thinking about how to discriminate against white folks.

A lot of black people are right now "dehumanizing" Asian people.

So it is pretty hard for a lot of people to sympathize with the 24/7 campaign to paint black people as innocent victims of Caucasians.

I am glad that the speaker's words were cut off.

For at least one day can't people be spared this 24/7 campaign?

A lot of black people are right now "dehumanizing" Asian people.

How is that? White folks are killing Asians.
So it is pretty hard for a lot of people to sympathize with the 24/7 campaign to paint black people as innocent victims of Caucasians.

So now that is the NEW racist excuse.
I am glad that the speaker's words were cut off.

For at least one day can't people be spared this 24/7 campaign?

Right, because you don't want to hear history. You want to hear His-story.

See that is the difference, black folks don't sit around thinking about how to discriminate against white folks.

Bullshit. Maybe not all blacks, but you certainly do. YOu are now lying.

The liar is you ass clown, you think because of the evil shit you have done that all folks think in that manner. I'll say again we don't sit around thinking up ways to discriminate against whites, hell it is hard enough to figure out ways to just live a decent life.

The liar is you ass clown, you think because of the evil shit you have done that all folks think in that manner. I'll say again we don't sit around thinking up ways to discriminate against whites, hell it is hard enough to figure out ways to just live a decent life.

Right there. You say "evil shit you have done".

you are holding me personally responsible for the "evil" that "white people" did to your people in the past.

No way you are just going to let that go.

BUT, until we go full Minority Majority, you need the stupid whites, ie the libs, to support you to move your agenda forward.

Once you don't think you have to lie anymore, shit will get real, real fast.

Forum List

Back