Very sad Anniversary -- Nazi attack on USSR June 22, 1941.

The world would be a better and safer place if America had allied with Germany to rid Russia of the jewish bolsheviks. ...
Great to see the Nazis are still around.
Gen. George Patton wasn't a Nazi but he was of the same opinion that the U.S. should have allied with the Germans against communist Russia. ... :cool:
He never joined the Nazi Party but did sympathize with them and was an anti-Semite. No wonder you admire him so.

General George Patton was a real American hero—a legendary tactician with exceptional oratory skill, a giant of such combat prowess that the first tank designed after World War II bore his name.​
He was also a professional grade anti-Semite.​
After liberation, Patton oversaw United States operations for displaced persons camps in Europe. Well, not so much “oversaw” as treated Jews horrendously. In response to U.S. inspections of the camps, Patton journaled, “[The inspector believes] that the Displaced Person is a human being, which he is not, and this applies particularly to the Jews who are lower than animals.” He went on to say that the Jews had “no sense of human relationships,” and likens them to locusts.​
Unfortunately, Patton wasn’t all talk. He let Nazis bunk with Jews and gave them positions of authority, disobeying General Eisenhower’s command to “de-Nazify” the camps.​
Patton’s overseeing was so dreadful and cruel that after the inspection, President Truman, in a letter to Eisenhower, wrote, “We appear to be treating the Jews as the Nazis treated them except that we do not exterminate them…One is led to wonder whether the German people…are not supposing that we are following or at least condoning Nazi policy.”​

General George Patton was a real American hero—a legendary tactician with exceptional oratory skill, a giant of such combat prowess that the first tank designed after World War II bore his name.​
He was also a professional grade anti-Semite.​
After liberation, Patton oversaw United States operations for displaced persons camps in Europe. Well, not so much “oversaw” as treated Jews horrendously. In response to U.S. inspections of the camps, Patton journaled, “[The inspector believes] that the Displaced Person is a human being, which he is not, and this applies particularly to the Jews who are lower than animals.” He went on to say that the Jews had “no sense of human relationships,” and likens them to locusts.​
Unfortunately, Patton wasn’t all talk. He let Nazis bunk with Jews and gave them positions of authority, disobeying General Eisenhower’s command to “de-Nazify” the camps.​
Patton’s overseeing was so dreadful and cruel that after the inspection, President Truman, in a letter to Eisenhower, wrote, “We appear to be treating the Jews as the Nazis treated them except that we do not exterminate them…One is led to wonder whether the German people…are not supposing that we are following or at least condoning Nazi policy.”​
Gen. Patton wasn't anti-semitic.
He just knew that the Jews can't be trusted.
And the Germans soldiers were the best people to guard and watch them.
Because the Jew are usually involved in something underhanded. ... :cool:

Gen. Patton wasn't anti-semitic.
He just knew that the Jews can't be trusted.
And the Germans soldiers were the best people to guard and watch them.
Because the Jew are usually involved in something underhanded. ... :cool:
I stand corrected, I'm sure Patton was no more anti-Semitic than you are.

Stereotypes by definition are lies and fabrications and repeating a lie about an entire group of people, in this case Jews, is the very definition of anti-Semitism.
Stereotypes, although somewhat exaggerated, are based on observation of the behavior and proclivities of the group/ethnicity/race. ... :cool:

Last edited:
Stereotypes by definition are lies and fabrications and repeating a lie about an entire group of people, in this case Jews, is the very definition of anti-Semitism.
Stereotypes, although somewhat exaggerated, are based on observation of the behavior and proclivities of the group/ethnicity/race. ... :cool:
In America, the stereotype of a Muslim is of a violent, radical fundamentalist, living in the Medieval past, and chanting death to America. I didn't realize that is really the way they act and think. I guess Trump was right to try and keep them out of the US. Maybe we should start deporting those that are here, just in case.

I'm of Irish heritage and have known quite a few Irishmen, and the stereotype of the drunken Irishman has a lot of factual basis.
I grew up in the southwest around Native Americans and the stereotype of Indians shouldn't be around the white man's fire water is very true. They like to get drunk and do stupid stuff. I've seen it many times. Their alcoholism rate is 7 times the national average.
Jews will do anything for money is another stereotype based in fact. Seems like every time there is a Bernie Madoff criminal ponzi scheme in the news, where innocent people lose their life saving to a con man. The swindler is a Jew.
Should I continue with more examples? ... :cool:

Forum List

Back