Very Long Lines Voting For Trump In Collier&Lee Counties. Pretty Much Trump Voters !!

I hears a story on our local station that Trump may already have 50%

Did you see my post from the other day? I have family in Broward and I got an great email. My pop in laws neighbor got his Obamacare insurance increase. Flipped out. Ran out to his front lawn and beat the ever loving crap out of his Clinton/Kaine signs. Just shit kicked the bee geezus out of them smashing them to smithereens.

:lmao:

Then he voted for Trump.
lets hope this happens in Wisconsin/Conn/RI and Washington State

Did you see my post from the other day? I have family in Broward and I got an great email. My pop in laws neighbor got his Obamacare insurance increase. Flipped out. Ran out to his front lawn and beat the ever loving crap out of his Clinton/Kaine signs. Just shit kicked the bee geezus out of them smashing them to smithereens.

Then he voted for Trump.
Cool story, TD.

Then he voted for Trump.
Cool story, TD.
your a diamond member!??? whats my next stage? I am Gold now,,,whats next? "Zuccinni Member"??

:banana: :dance: :woohoo:

This is a sign that 50 to 60% of all voters in Florida are in a hurry to cast their ballots for President Trump!
Same thing is also going on in Texas!
All "Dem White Crackers" don't mind waiting two hours to vote for Trump !!!
But Hillary Voters? Hmm, they are not in any hurry, they just assume she has already won and their votes wont make any difference. Right? :poke:
Lines are long at early voting as expected, long ballot has election officials urging 'patience'
You realize more Democrats than Republicans have shown up at the polls so far to vote, right?

Republican ... 336,299
Democrat ..... 370,809

Statistics - County Vote-by-Mail and Early Voting Reports

This is a sign that 50 to 60% of all voters in Florida are in a hurry to cast their ballots for President Trump!
But Hillary Voters? Hmm, they are not in any hurry, they just assume she has already won and their votes wont make any difference. Right? :poke:
Lines are long at early voting as expected, long ballot has election officials urging 'patience'
You realize more Democrats than Republicans have shown up at the polls so far to vote, right?

Republican ... 336,299
Democrat ..... 370,809

Not all Democrats are Liberals.
I voted for Obama 2x and I'm voting for Trump.
What's your point?

Republican ... 336,299
Democrat ..... 370,809

What's your point?
And not all Republicans are voting for Trump. I've seen polls as high as 20% of Republicans say they are voting for Hillary.

But the point is the OP was celebrating so many Republicans coming out to vote early in a couple of right-leaning counties. I pointed out in the entire state, it's actually more Democrats than Republicans who have gone to the polls. The state is bigger than just the two counties mentioned by the OP.

Yet another misinformation thread. Nothing to do with voting for Trump. He was not a candidate in 2012. The site is flooded with this kind of crap.

Rexx came back with the proper link. Did you miss that?
I acknowledge the new post and updated link and even apologized for posting too quickly in post #17, although I am not so sure an apology was needed for posting too quickly. I actually prefer to be civil.

Republican ... 336,299
Democrat ..... 370,809

What's your point?
And not all Republicans are voting for Trump. I've seen polls as high as 20% of Republicans say they are voting for Hillary.

But the point is the OP was celebrating so many Republicans coming out to vote early in a couple of right-leaning counties. I pointed out in the entire state, it's actually more Democrats than Republicans who have gone to the polls. The state is bigger than just the two counties mentioned by the OP.

I would say most Neo-Conservatives who don't give a damn about what happens 10 years from now is voting for Hillary.

On a personal note, I can tell you with much assurance that the Observant Jews in Miami are voting for Trump and the Secular Jews are voting for Hillary.
The Observant Jews are far more concerned with future generations than those who are simply Americans with an excessive amount of assets.

Republican ... 336,299
Democrat ..... 370,809

What's your point?

I would say most Neo-Conservatives who don't give a damn about what happens 10 years from now is voting for Hillary.

On a personal note, I can tell you with much assurance that the Observant Jews in Miami are voting for Trump and the Secular Jews are voting for Hillary.
The Observant Jews are far more concerned with future generations than those who are simply Americans with an excessive amount of assets.
We'll then how lucky is Hillary that only about 1 in 10 Jews identify themselves as orthodox?

now we just wait for the count tomorrow or over the weekend,,,and dont expect Hillary to be ahead by 2 million votes in Florida, although CNN will keep that caption on their screen all day reading "Hillary up 2 million votes in Florida".

now we just wait for the count tomorrow or over the weekend,,,and dont expect Hillary to be ahead by 2 million votes in Florida, although CNN will keep that caption on their screen all day reading "Hillary up 2 million votes in Florida".
Link....?

What right wing morons can't seem to get through their half brains is that EVEN IF Trump wins Florida, he still can't win......

But, since I'm a nice person, I wouldn't want to spoil their delusions, carry on....LOL.

Forum List

Back