Vertical Mice

Been using vertical (ergonomic) mice for about a year now. Took a little muscle memory retraining but once I got used to it I'll never go back to a standard mouse. Much easier on the wrist, more natural position for the hand and wrist.

iu

They make left handed ones also, I mouse left handed.

The best rated one is the Logitech MX Vertical but it's expensive and I'm not sure if they make a left handed one. I'm using Perixx wireless verticals but they have developed some "sticking" and lag so I'm going with a wired version for $12. The Perixx looks just like the Anker mouse shown above.

This is the MX Vertical, it is rechargeable.

iu

Those are really good and responsive. I've set them up with ergonomic desks for countless other people. Myself? I have a wireless $9 Walmart special that I hate with a passion and have vowed over and over to replace it. Nope, still haven't. :cry:

Been using vertical (ergonomic) mice for about a year now. Took a little muscle memory retraining but once I got used to it I'll never go back to a standard mouse. Much easier on the wrist, more natural position for the hand and wrist.

iu

The best rated one is the Logitech MX Vertical but it's expensive and I'm not sure if they make a left handed one. I'm using Perixx wireless verticals but they have developed some "sticking" and lag so I'm going with a wired version for $12. The Perixx looks just like the Anker mouse shown above.

iu

Those are really good and responsive. I've set them up with ergonomic desks for countless other people. Myself? I have a wireless $9 Walmart special that I hate with a passion and have vowed over and over to replace it. Nope, still haven't. :cry:
The Anker and Perixx are very good mice and both are under $20. I had a recent problem with my wireless Perixx but only on my gamer, no problem with it on this (my Linux desktop). I love my verticals.
The J-Tech vertical is $30 and comes highly rated but it's wired.
iu

iu

iu

The Anker and Perixx are very good mice and both are under $20. I had a recent problem with my wireless Perixx but only on my gamer, no problem with it on this (my Linux desktop). I love my verticals.
iu

Thanks for the tips. My whole personal computer setup is embarrassingly bad right now. Woefully under powered. I've been too busy (IE lazy) to cannibalize some of the good stuff I have. If I try to run a VM, it practically grinds to a halt. Shame on me.

iu

iu

iu

Thanks for the tips. My whole personal computer setup is embarrassingly bad right now. Woefully under powered. I've been too busy (IE lazy) to cannibalize some of the good stuff I have. If I try to run a VM, it practically grinds to a halt. Shame on me.
Been there done that. :lol:

Now my gamer and Linux machines are new builds, both have M.2 drives and Ryzen CPUs (one Ryzen 5, one Ryzen 7). One has a EGVA 750W PS the other has a Roswill Nest 850W modular PS. Running a EVGA GTX 770 Dual 4GB Graphics card on an ASRock x470 Master SLI/ac the other is running a Radon RX 570 on an Asus Prime X470 Pro both have 8 gigs each of DDR 4 RAM.
Needless to say these bad boys are fast, you could probably run a VM and not notice any slow down.

iu

iu

iu

Been there done that. :lol:

Now my gamer and Linux machines are new builds, both have M.2 drives and Ryzen CPUs (one Ryzen 5, one Ryzen 7). One has a EGVA 750W PS the other has a Roswill Nest 850W modular PS. Running a EVGA GTX 770 Dual 4GB Graphics card on an ASRock x470 Master SLI/ac the other is running a Radon RX 570 on an Asus Prime X470 Pro both have 8 gigs each of DDR 4 RAM.
Needless to say these bad boys are fast, you could probably run a VM and not notice any slow down.

Damn impressive stats, friend. Good on you.

I'm disabled and retired, why do I need to be productive.........? :eusa_whistle:

Oh, whatever floats your boat. Just pointing out an investment in some time can have great results.

However, I hope to join you in about 5 years. Ah - the retired part, not the disabled part. :))

.WW, PHS
So you;re going to retire in a short 5 years with all your faculties intact. I hate to break it to you, but the little quirks of disablement that seem to appear about the same time? They are indicators that our favorite saying is not for nothing, and that would be "Old age is not for sissies." Learning about vitamins that keeps you going during - ahem - difficult times, is a good thing. Trying to be on the bright side, but not knowing additional nutritional and mineral boosts can take all your problems away as in being 6 feet under the loam with all your burial money going to a hospital. *sigh*

Oh, and one more thing about nutrition: you can prevent early-onset dementia if you start taking brain boosters when forgetting stuff becomes as present as remembering stuff. This is not an ad, but it's a start: Amazon.com : brain boosters If you don't like the prices, you can always take the product that appeals to you the most, load it into your search engine with "wholesale" or "best price" attached to it. You could probably do that with ebay or etsy if you know how to look up "lowest price first." Even I can find that key.

If you fail to take care of your memory, you will forget the vitamins you're supposed to be taking for specific issues, so I recommend using one of those day-by-day organizers with 3 for your various problems, so get several, in example:
label the different ones with your frequent problems "swollen ankles," (a life-threatening problems that release blood clots that can kill you overnight); "rheumatoid arthritis," (a problem that can put you in a WalMart riding cart which you need to get over it if shopping day results in a time-wasting 3 hour nap necessity), "heart nutrients," (if you have a heredity of one or both parents having died of heart traumas or aneurisms), "keto diet" (if your sweet tooth has led you down the past to overweight that causes adult-onset diabetes among other individual auto immune issues about growing older). Auto-immune issues are, for example: joint pain, cancer, dry eye syndrome, osteoporosis, fibromyalgia, arthritis, diabetes, Alzheimer's (aka diabetes 3). and don't forget to include cinnamon in your daily pillbox because it fights overindulgence in sweets if you can do your part and minimize your use of white carbohydrates, sugars, syrups, and lactose (dairy sugars).

You can pick any illness that visits you into your search engine with "natural cures" or "homeopathic remedies" before the name of your personal anathema. Nothing works, however, without your full cooperation. For example, if 30 years of smoking has brought you lung cancer or emphasema, you sure as hell need to stop smoking to prevent further damage while you are using a natural fixit to help your body recover from its serious health neglect.

Just sayin'.

Pill dividers:
1/ vacation pack:.....................................................................
61NAI1th1OL._AC_UL320_ML3_.jpg
91GdGOk+IzL._AC_UL320_ML3_.jpg

Daily 2/regular space cadet calendar packs:....................
61mpPtN5t4L._AC_UL320_ML3_.jpg
717yAs4RvvL._AC_UL320_ML3_.jpg

An Extra fine line sharpie and reminder labels for specific problems that crop up from time to time:

71EalV6QkKL._AC_UL320_ML3_.jpg
61OgYXAH4dL._AC_UL320_ML3_.jpg
7151kCXDXjL._AC_UL320_ML3_.jpg

Sometimes the color labels make the problem you are addressing today more or less foolproof if you remember to take your memory pills . <giggle> Be sure to remind yourself to read the label, regardless of color. <more giggling>

Last edited:

Forum List

Back