Vernon Jones: To my fellow Georgians - who share my concern for the integrity and security of our elections...I will be making a huge announcement

They're about to shut down the AZ circus.
Who is? Where'd you hear that?

Did you hear the money Fann is collecting is going straight to Cyber Ninjas? They'll be counting votes for months. Wonder how many millions they'll collect?

I've never heard anything so outrageous.

...that the Jake Paul-Ben Askren fight was rigged?

Someone alert bones--we will get to see Biden win FOUR times in Georgia. LOL

Biden did not win GA, MI, PA,. AZ, or WI. The election was stolen.

I don't know if I'd go that far, but when one portion of the electorate is radicalized to the extent of the radical left with a base of self-righteous sleaze, the possibility cannot be eliminated.

No it wasn't.

Yes it was. Why was counting stopped? Why were ballots delivered by vehicles with out of state plates? How did Biden get 96% of over 2,000 000 votes? Why was cardboard put over windows? Why were Republican observers bullied or ejected from the counting?

Massive fraud took place. You do not win a presidential election by sitting in your basement. The 81million votes are also ludicrous. Joe Biden is NOT the most popular presidential candidate in history. To claim so is laughable and criminal.

No it wasn't.

Yes it was. Why was counting stopped? Why were ballots delivered by vehicles with out of state plates? How did Biden get 96% of over 2,000 000 votes? Why was cardboard put over windows? Why were Republican observers bullied or ejected from the counting?

Massive fraud took place. You do not win a presidential election by sitting in your basement. The 81million votes are also ludicrous. Joe Biden is NOT the most popular presidential candidate in history. To claim so is laughable and criminal.

You still stuck on those arguments? They are so 2020. I think now you're supposed to be saying it was fake ballots from China.

Bad news for Dems. Reports say they've found fraudulent ballots made from bamboo paper. This is a clear sign fraudulent ballots were shipped from Asia.

4156310.jpg

No it wasn't.

You still stuck on those arguments? They are so 2020. I think now you're supposed to be saying it was fake ballots from China.

Those arguments are factual. Facts are something you and yours reject for no other reason than to support a lie.

The full on voter suppression in the name of the big lie

What voter suppression? There is no such thing. Produce one person not allowed to vote, turned away at the polls or not allowed a mail-in ballot for good reason?

If it's such a big lie, then why can't you ever demonstrate the lie plainly? Why do you always recite meaningless data as proof? The only big lie is claiming that last year's election wasn't EXCEEDING irregular, abnormal, and just about as chock full of dubious tactics and actions as could be possible.

If Trump had won last year and the GOP had made all those changes to benefit themselves instead of the democrats, the leftwing would be besides themselves with rage and there would be 90 investigations right now into what went wrong, who Trump collaborate with and whether Trump could be prevented from holding or removed from office!

MR. MEHOFF!

No it wasn't.

Those arguments are factual. Facts are something you and yours reject for no other reason than to support a lie.

We've been through all of this and explained and answered every one of your questions in full, over and over. It's really sad you're stuck where you are. No matter how much you wish it, T**** lost. Get some help.

No it wasn't.

Why wouldn't a Court of Law listen to those facts? I'll tell you why, because they knew it was Trump bullshit.

The full on voter suppression in the name of the big lie

What voter suppression? There is no such thing. Produce one person not allowed to vote, turned away at the polls or not allowed a mail-in ballot for good reason?

If it's such a big lie, then why can't you ever demonstrate the lie plainly? Why do you always recite meaningless data as proof? The only big lie is claiming that last year's election wasn't EXCEEDING irregular, abnormal, and just about as chock full of dubious tactics and actions as could be possible.

If Trump had won last year and the GOP had made all those changes to benefit themselves instead of the democrats, the leftwing would be besides themselves with rage and there would be 90 investigations right now into what went wrong, who Trump collaborate with and whether Trump could be prevented from holding or removed from office!

MR. MEHOFF!

The lie was demonstrated..plainly. Like 73 times. Honestly, that horse is dead. This past election was the most secure in our country's history. Your man's AG even said so. He couldn't find any massive fraud.
If Trump had just taken the response to the pandemic seriously, he would have been re-elected. Mail in and absentee ballots have been used without incident for decades by several states and the military.
Before 2020, I didn't hear you complaining about fraud or voter integrity. All states have ways of matching ballots to registers to signatures. Massive fraud just doesn't take place. Mail in balloting should be the norm.
Excluding people because they can't get out of the house, can't get out of work, and have to stand in long voting lines in districts with too few polling places and not get to vote..is all just un-American. And let's face it,
beyond your blind loyalty to Trump which I still have zero idea why you found this man to be worthy of your unswerving devotion, you are going to have to come to grips with the fact that the Republican party and conservatism
as a whole...has had NOTHING new or fresh to offer the average voter...for four decades! Just the same old bag of trickle down garbage.

He lost. I understand you're angry. I understand what this man represented to you and people who think like you.
But move on. You got a whole new crop of crazy to pick from in 2024. :)

We kind of laugh at these antics but the people doing it are deadly serious fanatics that cannot be allowed to put their hands on the nuts and bolts of American democracy.
You Marxists, statist bootlicking thugs could care less about "democracy." Your nation is burning down, you idiots. Lock and load time. Civil war is the only thing you morons will ever understand about individual liberty. You Marxist scum.

Forum List

Back