Vernon Jones: To my fellow Georgians - who share my concern for the integrity and security of our elections...I will be making a huge announcement

We kind of laugh at these antics but the people doing it are deadly serious fanatics that cannot be allowed to put their hands on the nuts and bolts of American democracy.
You Marxists, statist bootlicking thugs could care less about "democracy." Your nation is burning down, you idiots. Lock and load time. Civil war is the only thing you morons will ever understand about individual liberty. You Marxist scum.
We've long ago established that you suck, you don't need to keep reminding me.

...that the Jake Paul-Ben Askren fight was rigged?

Someone alert bones--we will get to see Biden win FOUR times in Georgia. LOL

Biden did not win GA, MI, PA,. AZ, or WI. The election was stolen.

No it wasn't.

Yes it was. Why was counting stopped? Why were ballots delivered by vehicles with out of state plates? How did Biden get 96% of over 2,000 000 votes? Why was cardboard put over windows? Why were Republican observers bullied or ejected from the counting?

Massive fraud took place. You do not win a presidential election by sitting in your basement. The 81million votes are also ludicrous. Joe Biden is NOT the most popular presidential candidate in history. To claim so is laughable and criminal.

You still stuck on those arguments? They are so 2020. I think now you're supposed to be saying it was fake ballots from China.

Those arguments are factual. Facts are something you and yours reject for no other reason than to support a lie.

We've been through all of this and explained and answered every one of your questions in full, over and over. It's really sad you're stuck where you are. No matter how much you wish it, T**** lost. Get some help.

Trump was defrauded. And I have help. Over 100 million know the election was stolen.

He lost. Deal with it. They're about to shut down the AZ circus.
Bad news for Dems. Reports say they've found fraudulent ballots made from bamboo paper. This is a clear sign fraudulent ballots were shipped from Asia.It's

Did they have the Chinese watermark on them? LOL.
Yes. I am laughing AT you. Not with you. :auiqs.jpg:

Reason #1 why Trump supporters need their right to vote removed...permanently. :)
It's a real life Idiocracy.
idiocracy-movie-2006-vs-reality-2021-trump-supporters-capitol.jpeg

Bad news for Dems. Reports say they've found fraudulent ballots made from bamboo paper. This is a clear sign fraudulent ballots were shipped from Asia.It's

Reason #1 why Trump supporters need their right to vote removed...permanently. :)
View attachment 491390
It sure is, look what is in the WH.

Last edited:

View attachment 491390
It sure is look what is in the WH.
Good thing you lost isn't it? This country couldn't take much more.

View attachment 491390
It sure is look what is in the WH.
Good thing you lost isn't it? This country couldn't take much more.
Are you trying to say Biden is doing a good job? Please :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

The lie was demonstrated..plainly. Like 73 times. Honestly, that horse is dead.

You've beat that dead horse so many times already Mehoff, I won't even bother reading anything else you wrote! And I won't repeat that Trump only actually had around 29 cases not 73, nor do I need to repeat again that a court declining to hear a case, especially on procedural grounds of timing, level, person or purpose

SAYS NOT A FUCKING THING

About the actual merits of the cases! If it did, then the SC deciding to decline cases on:
  • the N-word
  • the 2nd Amendment
  • Racial Slurs
  • Qualified Immunity, etc.,
Must mean by your standard of reasoning that all these things are OK! And the plaintiffs simply lacked evidence, right, Mehoff?

No. All it means is that the court doesn't want to get involved.

Worse, the shit is just starting to hit the fan!

I just caught a news story earlier on an odd NewsWorld or some-other OTA news channel I rarely watch where, unlike the MSM, they were actually giving news! They had this top computer expert on, Ben Cotton, asking him questions and his giving detailed testimony on the progress in the audit giving detailed explanations of the machines and routers involved in the state election, and what he's found and what it means.

If I was you, MeHoff, I'd be very worried about this Cotton guy. He ain't going away. These audits are only the beginning.

Sucks to be you.

1679_BananoRub.gif

Last edited:

No it wasn't.

Yes it was. Why was counting stopped? Why were ballots delivered by vehicles with out of state plates? How did Biden get 96% of over 2,000 000 votes? Why was cardboard put over windows? Why were Republican observers bullied or ejected from the counting?

Massive fraud took place. You do not win a presidential election by sitting in your basement. The 81million votes are also ludicrous. Joe Biden is NOT the most popular presidential candidate in history. To claim so is laughable and criminal.

You still stuck on those arguments? They are so 2020. I think now you're supposed to be saying it was fake ballots from China.

Those arguments are factual. Facts are something you and yours reject for no other reason than to support a lie.

We've been through all of this and explained and answered every one of your questions in full, over and over. It's really sad you're stuck where you are. No matter how much you wish it, T**** lost. Get some help.

Trump was defrauded. And I have help. Over 100 million know the election was stolen.

Do I hear 110 million? Going once, going twice.....

No it wasn't.

Do I hear 110 million? Going once, going twice.....

Deal with it, you can always hate more people.

We kind of laugh at these antics but the people doing it are deadly serious fanatics that cannot be allowed to put their hands on the nuts and bolts of American democracy.
You Marxists, statist bootlicking thugs could care less about "democracy." Your nation is burning down, you idiots. Lock and load time. Civil war is the only thing you morons will ever understand about individual liberty. You Marxist scum.
The leftists on this board are political sociopaths.

Bad news for Dems. Reports say they've found fraudulent ballots made from bamboo paper. This is a clear sign fraudulent ballots were shipped from Asia.
Don’t forget the ballots that’s were scratched-out fortune cookie fortunes.

Forum List

Back