Vermont becomes 11th state to legalize marijuana...New Jersey could be next

live and let live is my philosophy

Decriminalizing it I have no issue with. It should have been done a long time ago. Legalizing it though I am a bit wary only for people who use it as a stepping stone to harder drugs.

Fully agree, every drug, and that includes alcohol is a gateway drug.
The hard thing about this for me is that those who can least afford are the major consumers of it.
This affects marriages and it affects the children.

Decriminalizing it I have no issue with. It should have been done a long time ago. Legalizing it though I am a bit wary only for people who use it as a stepping stone to harder drugs.

The hard thing about this for me is that those who can least afford are the major consumers of it.

you ever smoke it?....

you ever smoke it?....

Only when I couldn't afford it.
Now that I can afford it, and there is a cannabis shop less than 5 miles away, I haven't even been in the shop.
Go figure, huh?
Have you ever smoked it?

you ever smoke it?....

Only when I couldn't afford it.
Now that I can afford it, and there is a cannabis shop less than 5 miles away, I haven't even been in the shop.
Go figure, huh?
Have you ever smoked it?

well yea but i never inhaled....

The gateway concept is mostly reefer madness mentality
It’s like connecting drinking milk with drinking booze

Oh bullshit, I would never have done LSD and all the other recreational party favors, if I didn't first do hemp.
But, if it helps you get to sleep at night, feel free to think what you want.

No surprise considering the atmosphere of America today that more and more people wish to checkout of reality and live in an altered state of mind.
Marijuana and other drugs are for weak people who are not strong enough to deal in reality.

This is so awesome...stoners are so fucking productive, we need more stoners, we need more impaired children lacking ambition and social skills....FUCKING AWESOME, LETS CELEBRATE!

It is a WEED you can grow in a closet!
It's not that easy in a closet, but, go for it. The major consumers aren't growing it. Don't be so obtuse.
It is piss easy to grow anywhere. If you don't know how EASY it is to grow, how could you possibly know exactly who and how many are growing it???
Don't be such a know-it-all who knows nothing.

It's not that easy in a closet, but, go for it. The major consumers aren't growing it. Don't be so obtuse.
It is piss easy to grow anywhere. If you don't know how EASY it is to grow, how could you possibly know exactly who and how many are growing it???
Why don't you quit trying to act like you know it all?
No, it isn't as easy as you think growing it in a closet. Just the lights are damn expensive to buy.

Why don't you quit trying to act like you know it all?
No, it isn't as easy as you think growing it in a closet. Just the lights are damn expensive to buy.
BULLSHIT!
You can use readily available inexpensive fluorescent bulbs.

Oh bullshit, I would never have done LSD and all the other recreational party favors, if I didn't first do hemp.
But, if it helps you get to sleep at night, feel free to think what you want.

i did some orange sunshine at disneyland once with 2 other guys.....it was a lot of fun.....

Forum List

Back