Verizon is Slow Walking Emails With Gun Pics?

I have noticed something similar. Places like Walmart and several other places I've found, furnishes free wifi to their customers. If you try to access a site like ar15.com or do a web search that includes certain gun-related terms, you can't connect to the site, and get a message stating something about "inappropriate content."

Evidently some companies' wifi has a list of words and sites that they block.

Picture associated metadata include a lot of data, but, unless you specifically attach it, they don't include the fact that there are guns, real or otherwise, in the picture.

Metadata is just data that describes other data . and most people don't remove the metadata that is automatically attached (you can).
And the software doesn't look at the data the same way a human would.
It doesn't read it like book, it looks for one thing and then another.

5G has also greatly increased the speed at which it can look ... I mean spooky kind of greatly increased.
It also has increased the ability to run more complex searches.

Then there all kinds of other things ... Like if you have location services on and take the picture at a gun store.
If you text ... "Hey, look at the gun" or "This 'gat' is hot" ... That stuff goes to the next level.

Edit:
I meant to add that it doesn't catch everything, but it can catch enough to piss you off from time to time.

Last edited:
No problem. Your silly posts are being catalogued too. They will help determine which FEMA prison you will be put in.
Unconcealed NAZI agenda. It's Adolf Hitler. People are heavy drinkers, and any suggestion of fun or silliness on the part of clean and sober people is aggressively prosecuted as a mental illness. That's what the Coronavirus is anyways. Some overeducated doc likely got sick on the pavement on a bad night after a tough day at work with a botched operation, bent over, saw the lettering on a discarded bottle cap, and made the amazing discovery of a brand new virus.

People are heavy drinkers

Which is why we don't allow The Irish to associate with polite society.

Shane-McGowan.jpg

Forum List

Back