Vending machine at the UC Davis campus dispenses Plan B pills

Oh my fucking god.

No wonder you throw things at the TV.

If you're one of those bible thumpers, bet you also think masturbation is a sin. You know, like 'every time you masturbate, god kills a kitten'l

Not a bible thumper. Not even a Christian. Just someone who understand Right and Wrong and believe Society cannot exist properly if they are not rigidly and painfully enforced.

First, there's nothing immoral about birth control and second, yes there is.

Like it or not, you're stuck with the First Amendment.

Unless you're the one who might get pregnant, this is none of your business.

No, you don't get to force women to get pregnant.

No, you don't get to force women to stay pregnant.

My bet is that you assholes believe birth control is the woman's responsibility.

Quit with the constant meddling, take care of your own back yard,

My back yard is nice and clean. It'll be even more so in a couple weeks when the 8 foot fence gets installed.

Birth control is undertaken by not having sex u less ylire prepared to marry and raise a kid for 18 years minimum with the person you're going to have sex with.

Anything else is immoral as it prevents people from dealng with the consequences of a bad decision.

Makes you wonder if these idiots even realize how STD's don't care if you take a pill or not , still gonna getcha. Luddy dufis is the perfect example of PP extreme case of an indoctrinated idiot.

Can't think past what they are indoctrinated to think if thinking is what we want to call it lol.

You're free to believe otherwise but I believe I have no right to control what you do in your private life. If between consenting adults, your sex life is your business.

I also believe that you have the right to decide when you reproduce and with whom.

What part of that do you disagree with?

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

First, there's nothing immoral about birth control and second, yes there is.

Like it or not, you're stuck with the First Amendment.

Unless you're the one who might get pregnant, this is none of your business.

No, you don't get to force women to get pregnant.

No, you don't get to force women to stay pregnant.

My bet is that you assholes believe birth control is the woman's responsibility.

Quit with the constant meddling, take care of your own back yard,

My back yard is nice and clean. It'll be even more so in a couple weeks when the 8 foot fence gets installed.

Birth control is undertaken by not having sex u less ylire prepared to marry and raise a kid for 18 years minimum with the person you're going to have sex with.

Anything else is immoral as it prevents people from dealng with the consequences of a bad decision.

Oh my fucking god.

No wonder you throw things at the TV.

If you're one of those bible thumpers, bet you also think masturbation is a sin. You know, like 'every time you masturbate, god kills a kitten'.

[emoji23]

:fu::ahole-1:

Condoms should be under the B4 button.
Aren't condoms under the B1, B2, and B3 buttons?
You use them before, not after.
That's why those condom buttons come "before" the B4!
:)

upload_2017-4-22_15-26-52.png

Head and Heart

You see indoctrination has set in very well, you treat getting pregnant with a human which does have a heart beat very soon after conception, but you treat it like it's a candy wrapper.
It's obvious you're the indoctrinated one.
Thank God for Planned Parenthood; so they can provide basic facts AND assist the needs of their fragile clients.

A heart beat "soon after conception"?
You also care about all other beings who have heart beats?

The only these meddling little hens care about is fetuses.

Children can starve, women too. Gays, blacks, Hispanics - they're the reason white males can't get good jobs picking produce.

But fetuses? They're always ready to pretend they give a damn.

And day-um ... They hate it other people have the sex they can't get and so pretend they don't want!

You're free to believe otherwise but I believe I have no right to control what you do in your private life. If between consenting adults, your sex life is your business.

I also believe that you have the right to decide when you reproduce and with whom.

I believe that no individual has a right to ignore the Moral limits of a proper Society. So long as you can live with. Those limits, do as you want. Once you step outside those limits, you get to either live Society permanently or leave the life permanently.

The CHOICE to prevent reproduction is called: Abstinence.

I believe that no individual has a right to ignore the Moral limits of a proper Society. So long as you can live with. Those limits, do as you want. Once you step outside those limits, you get to either live Society permanently or leave the life permanently.

Sure. You can live within whatever "rules" you want.

And who decides what is "moral" for others? You?

I don't know what you mean by "leave the life permanently" but you're right to use the word "CHOICE".

You have your choice just as others have theirs.

I don't have the right to make your choice and you don't have the right to make anyone's choice BUT your own.

MYOB

• Thanks
Reactions: PK1

Anathema You're like some crazy old fart, standing n a street corner, yelling the end is nigh.

Then you go home and throw things at the cheap TV.

Poor old froot loop.

[emoji90]

You see indoctrination has set in very well, you treat getting pregnant with a human which does have a heart beat very soon after conception, but you treat it like it's a candy wrapper.
Thank God for Planned Parenthood; so they can provide basic facts AND assist the needs of their fragile clients.

Did I say a " HEART BEAT " AT" conception no SOON AFTER........that could mean three weeks later.
DUUUUUh and nobody said a fkn thing abotu GOd... do you seriously think I worship GOD as you think with all the times i say FK U to ppl on here. Try again .
Do you actually READ posts carefully before responding?
Did i say you worship God?
You appear indoctrinated with the anti-PP mantra.
And NO, the 4th week after conception is not "soon".
And so what ... when that tiny mass starts blood flow? The whole embryo then is only the size of the TIP of a pen.
None of your fucking business anyway ... unless it's your baby

Sure. You can live within whatever "rules" you want.

And who decides what is "moral" for others? You?

I don't know what you mean by "leave the life permanently" but you're right to use the word "CHOICE".

You have your choice just as others have theirs.

I don't have the right to make your choice and you don't have the right to make anyone's choice BUT your own.

They're not MY rules. I didn't make them. They've existed for millennia, since the dawn of human civilization. They were taught to me by my elders and betters as a child.

Anyone found commuting an Illegal/Immoral thought, speech or act that has not yet damaged Socirty should be given two choices: Leave Society permanently (forced deoortation) or Leave Life permanently (immediate execution). If Society has been damaged the only option would be execution.

I believe the good of Society outweighs I individual choice. Always have and always will.

I believe the good of Society outweighs I individual choice. Always have and always will.
Society is made up by individuals, who collectively make the rules.
The USA founders intended individuals and minority groups to also have their liberties, which may not conform to majority groups.

At one time, blacks were not recognized as human beings. This was the rationale behind the slave trade that brought black Africans to the United States. They were transported in slave ships that held them confined in the same manner that livestock is confined when shipped to the slaughter houses. Once in America, there were auctioned like cattle to the highest bidder.

In Nazi Germany, only the Aryan race was considered human, and we know the consequences of that thinking. The treatment of Jews and other non-Aryans was similar to that of animals. And the Nazi genetic experiments remain a source for horror stories even today.

But these slogans take on new meaning when they are interpreted by our courts. The right to die may sound wonderful – until we realize that legally it means that you can kill yourself or someone can kill you, even if you don’t want to die. Language is powerful. But when it is interpreted by the courts it becomes much more than mere slogans. It becomes the law of the land, and often that interpretation is not at all what we expected.

• Daily, senior citizens and accident victims are starved to death because their families have been convinced that even food and water are extraordinary means to preserve their life.
  • Over one-fifth of Medicare expenses are for persons in their last year of life. Thus in fiscal year 1978, $4.9 billion dollars was spent for such persons and if just one-quarter of those expenditures were avoided through adoption of living wills, the savings under Medicare alone would amount to $1.2 billion. [ WASHINGTON POST, June 22, 1977]
  • The drug company, Hoescht AG, has been granted the first patent for a euthanasia drug developed by Michigan State University. The drug is intended for use on animals but the patent is worded to include humans. (Source: UPI)
The Slippery Slope from Life to Death | Jeremiah Project

Did I say a " HEART BEAT " AT" conception no SOON AFTER........that could mean three weeks later.
DUUUUUh and nobody said a fkn thing abotu GOd... do you seriously think I worship GOD as you think with all the times i say FK U to ppl on here. Try again .
Do you actually READ posts carefully before responding?
Did i say you worship God?
You appear indoctrinated with the anti-PP mantra.
And NO, the 4th week after conception is not "soon".
And so what ... when that tiny mass starts blood flow? The whole embryo then is only the size of the TIP of a pen.
None of your fucking business anyway ... unless it's your baby

No I actually had to skim it quick, as I was headed out the door ...................

Society is made up by individuals, who collectively make the rules.
The USA founders intended individuals and minority groups to also have their liberties, which may not conform to majority groups.

The Founders were utterly naive. Naive at a level most intellegent people bypass by age 6 or 7. Even in thst era.

The rules of a Proper @[Society have existed for millennia.

Forum List

Back