Vending machine at the UC Davis campus dispenses Plan B pills

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Students at UC Davis can now press A4 for Plan B. A new vending machine in a University of California Davis study room traded the usual Hot Cheetos and Red Bull for condoms, tampons, pregnancy tests, Advil, and the morning after pill (or Plan B). They call it the “Wellness To Go” Machine. Stocking contraception rather than caffeine may seem out of place in
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You see indoctrination has set in very well, you treat getting pregnant with a human which does have a heart beat very soon after conception, but you treat it like it's a candy wrapper. Never mind that it will be a human life never mind that psychotic planned parenthood gives you fake statistics that women who have abortions NEVER REGRET IT. ............................ LIE it has been proven with REAL INFORMATION that many women do suffer regret for some the rest of their lives.

They never tell you that having an abortion raises your chance of getting breast cancer 90%...........

yeah that baby is just a used up candy wrapper.......... HEY GET LAID even more now, you can screw ten a day men will use the hell out of you because now there are no more consequences, now you can feel even more used than before.

This is your indoctrinated society and whether you deny it or not later on down the road the consequences of
Planned parenthood cults life styles will catch up with you in ways you haven't even thought of , or won't think of.

Last edited:
Students at UC Davis can now press A4 for Plan B. A new vending machine in a University of California Davis study room traded the usual Hot Cheetos and Red Bull for condoms, tampons, pregnancy tests, Advil, and the morning after pill (or Plan B). They call it the “Wellness To Go” Machine. Stocking contraception rather than caffeine may seem out of place in
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You see indoctrination has set in very well, you treat getting pregnant with a human which does have a heart beat very soon after conception, but you treat it like it's a candy wrapper. Never mind that it will be a human life never mind that psychotic planned parenthood gives you fake statistics that women who have abortions NEVER REGRET IT. ............................ LIE it has been proven with REAL INFORMATION that many women do suffer regret for some the rest of their lives.

They never tell you that having an abortion raises your chance of getting breast cancer 90%...........

yeah that baby is just a used up candy wrapper.......... HEY GET LAID even more now, you can screw ten a day men will use the hell out of you because now there are no more consequences, now you can feel even more used than before.

This is your indoctrinated society and whether you deny it or not later on down the road the consequences of
Planned parenthood cults life styles will catch up with you in ways you haven't even thought of , or won't think of.

You nincompoop - this nothing to do with what YOU BELIEVE abortion is and where did you hear the utterly stooopid lie that abortion raises the risk of breast cancer to 90%????????????

90%????????????

Why don't you try THINKING before you type.

[emoji849]

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

WTF is wrong with you RWNJs? When did you decide you have the right to outlaw birth control? MYOB

There is no right in this country or anywhere else to expose people to immoral ideas, activities or materials. That would include Plan B ABORTION Pills.

First, there's nothing immoral about birth control and second, yes there is.

Like it or not, you're stuck with the First Amendment.

Unless you're the one who might get pregnant, this is none of your business.

No, you don't get to force women to get pregnant.

No, you don't get to force women to stay pregnant.

My bet is that you assholes believe birth control is the woman's responsibility.

Quit with the constant meddling, take care of your own back yard,

MYOB

My bet is that you assholes believe birth control is the woman's responsibility.

My back yard is nice and clean. It'll be even more so in a couple weeks when the 8 foot fence gets installed.

Birth control is undertaken by not having sex u less ylire prepared to marry and raise a kid for 18 years minimum with the person you're going to have sex with.

Anything else is immoral as it prevents people from dealng with the consequences of a bad decision.

Last edited:

Condoms should be under the B4 button.

You nincompoop - this nothing to do with what YOU BELIEVE abortion is and where did you hear the utterly stooopid lie that abortion raises the risk of breast cancer to 90%????????????

90%????????????

Why don't you try THINKING before you type.

[emoji849]

:clap2::chillpill:

WTF is wrong with you RWNJs? When did you decide you have the right to outlaw birth control? MYOB

There is no right in this country or anywhere else to expose people to immoral ideas, activities or materials. That would include Plan B ABORTION Pills.

MYOB

:fu:

My back yard is nice and clean. It'll be even more so in a couple weeks when the 8 foot fence gets installed.

Birth control is undertaken by not having sex u less ylire prepared to marry and raise a kid for 18 years minimum with the person you're going to have sex with.

Anything else is immoral as it prevents people from dealng with the consequences of a bad decision.

Makes you wonder if these idiots even realize how STD's don't care if you take a pill or not , still gonna getcha. Luddy dufis is the perfect example of PP extreme case of an indoctrinated idiot.

Can't think past what they are indoctrinated to think if thinking is what we want to call it lol.

You see indoctrination has set in very well, you treat getting pregnant with a human which does have a heart beat very soon after conception, but you treat it like it's a candy wrapper.
It's obvious you're the indoctrinated one.
Thank God for Planned Parenthood; so they can provide basic facts AND assist the needs of their fragile clients.

A heart beat "soon after conception"?
You also care about all other beings who have heart beats?

Oh my fucking god.

No wonder you throw things at the TV.

If you're one of those bible thumpers, bet you also think masturbation is a sin. You know, like 'every time you masturbate, god kills a kitten'.

[emoji23]

You see indoctrination has set in very well, you treat getting pregnant with a human which does have a heart beat very soon after conception, but you treat it like it's a candy wrapper.
It's obvious you're the indoctrinated one.
Thank God for Planned Parenthood; so they can provide basic facts AND assist the needs of their fragile clients.

A heart beat "soon after conception"?
You also care about all other beings who have heart beats?

Did I say a " HEART BEAT " AT" conception no SOON AFTER........that could mean three weeks later.
DUUUUUh and nobody said a fkn thing abotu GOd... do you seriously think I worship GOD as you think with all the times i say FK U to ppl on here. Try again .
You are indoctrinated and have been sold MORE FKN BS than you even know...............

I believe in GOD , just as many others and those who use that GOD BS are the weak ones who can only use that for their GUILTY COP OUT REASON to make it OK ............. TRY Again.

Forum List

Back