Vegas shooters girlfriend reveals he was progressively declining mentally

She lived with him up until 2 weeks ago, sent to the Phillipines to keep out of his way she claims

How could you not know that he was buying guns like he was,they were in his garage?

Update...

Las Vegas shooter's girlfriend, Marilou Danley, tells family she has a 'clean conscience'
What did she mean by "I'll fix it?" If she said that. Round Robin, you know how that goes. I can't wait to hear what she herself has to say about this. I hope she wasn't involved, because if she was, they'll keep all her statements under wraps until her trial.

She lived with him up until 2 weeks ago, sent away 2 weeks ago t not get in her way she claims

How could you not know that he was buying guns like he was,they were in his garage?

Update...

Las Vegas shooter's girlfriend, Marilou Danley, tells family she has a 'clean conscience'

So do we know anything other than knowing he was a Progressive?

So far this is all that has come out about her interview upon her arrival last night..

I am not sure if I believe her that she had no idea what he was doing.. He was stock piling guns in his garage.

She lived with him up until 2 weeks ago, sent to the Phillipines to keep out of his way she claims

Update...

There are probably thousands of men that collect guns as a hobby that are never involved in a mass murder. Also, if they collect the guns, they are very likely to buy allot of ammo for target practice.

However, she may have known and may be as guilty as sin.

Do we even know that?

Not everyone with a mental illness is a moonbat, even though all moonbats are mentally ill.

Just like all libturds are bed wetters, but not all bed wetters are libturds.

She lived with him up until 2 weeks ago, sent away 2 weeks ago t not get in her way she claims

Update...

So far this is all that has come out about her interview upon her arrival last night..

I am not sure if I believe her that she had no idea what he was doing.. He was stock piling guns in his garage.

Stockpiling guns isn't a crime. We keep being told that....and I agree.

There are probably thousands of men that collect guns as a hobby that are never involved in a mass murder. Also, if they collect the guns, they are very likely to buy allot of ammo for target practice.

Try millions of people.

I know lots of people who have several different styles of AR's, AK's, M1A1 etc.

None of them are people I would even envision going off and harming an innocent person. We still do not have a valid motive for this tragedy.

It's very possible that she thought he was nothing more than a collector. Different types of guns are fun to shoot, and as another poster pointed out many people buy lots of ammunition for target practice. It's even possible that it was a legit hobby of his even before he went off the deep end considering he had way more guns and ammunition than he was ever going to use in the massacre.

It's very possible that she thought he was nothing more than a collector. Different types of guns are fun to shoot, and as another poster pointed out many people buy lots of ammunition for target practice. It's even possible that it was a legit hobby of his even before he went off the deep end considering he had way more guns and ammunition than he was ever going to use in the massacre.
One of the guys who sold him guns was interviewed. Paddock explained his purchases exactly that way. Hobbyist.

Update...

He wasn't a progressive. He was apolitical and had no leanings left or right. He was a surly loner. That's all we know about him.

Update...

so funny that whenever it's a white male, rightwingers start ranting about mental illness (then of course vote to allow mentally ill people to have guns anyway) but when it's a black or brown person, it's a "terrorist".

here's a hint.... the guy was a terrorist.

Do we even know that?

Not everyone with a mental illness is a moonbat, even though all moonbats are mentally ill.

Just like all libturds are bed wetters, but not all bed wetters are libturds.

There has never been any evidence that he was a progressive. Not even right leaning publications have suggested it at any point. It was fabricated out of thin air on USMB by a few people desperate to dance in the blood of the victims chanting, "I told ya so."

Update...

He wasn't a progressive. He was apolitical and had no leanings left or right. He was a surly loner. That's all we know about him.
No one makes it to 62 without developing political leanings. No one... Sounds like damage control to me.

Last edited:

Update...

No probability about it. There are literally millions of men who collect large numbers of guns who will never be involved in any crime, let alone a mass killing.

Forum List

Back