Vegas Shooter was a Muzzie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goddamn, there certainly are a bunch of stupid motherfuckers on this board. The guy was no more muslim than Trump, he had no party or religious affiliations. Just an angry old white man that probably spent too much time on boards like this one and went off.

WAITA MINIT--------the jerk with the machine gun was
OLD like me..........sheeeeesh------my rep is shattered
Was it an automatic weapon? Semi autos can be fired so quickly they can sound like machine gun fire to the uninformed.

Sixty four is NOT old-just late middle aged.

Mike (age 69)

in the movie on GOLDEN POND------peter fonda plays
an 80 year old retired professor-----his wife is----I think---
Katherine Hepburn. They are vacationing at their lake side ---cabin. Katherine runs into an elderly couple also
camping at the lake and enthusiastically tells peter of the
newcomers describing them as "middle aged like us"----Peter retorts------WE ARE NOT MIDDLE AGED---WE ARE OLD---PEOPLE DO NOT LIVE TO 160. PS---I am 69---
70 in about six months----DON'T TELL ANYONE.-----in three
months my mom will be 98----don't tell her-----she will become EVEN MORE DEMANDING. I was seven when she was 35 and back then she moaned about her own OLD
AGE physical limitations

You ignorant lying bastard!

Just saw it reported on Bloomberg Business.

But, but, but we can't judge all by the actions of one. Until this came out, the gun haters were judging gun owners by the actions of one. In fact, many Liberals had already called for gun control within out hours of the shooting.
We need MUZZIE control not muzzle control. When a "religion" becomes non-religious, it looses its constitutional protections.
wtf is looses

and whats the threshold % of acts of the few that we should take away the right of the many

put a number on it, genius...and then lets see all the things we can get fascist with and ban.
So we continue to have the many lose their lives to the few? 3000 died in NYC, 50 died in Orlando, San Bernardino lost 20, how many dead are going to have to die, before you liberals pull your head out of your asses and realize that we are at war with radical Islam? They will cut your fucking head off, but you wont know, because with liberal thinking, they will only find your body.

View attachment 152359
How many died in Oklahoma City? How many died in Sandy Hook? How many died in Charleston?

Converted months ago. Islamic state takes credit.

But, but, but we can't judge all by the actions of one. Until this came out, the gun haters were judging gun owners by the actions of one. In fact, many Liberals had already called for gun control within out hours of the shooting.

I agree, like all Trump supporters are nazis,racist

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We need MUZZIE control not muzzle control. When a "religion" becomes non-religious, it looses its constitutional protections.
wtf is looses

and whats the threshold % of acts of the few that we should take away the right of the many

put a number on it, genius...and then lets see all the things we can get fascist with and ban.
So we continue to have the many lose their lives to the few? 3000 died in NYC, 50 died in Orlando, San Bernardino lost 20, how many dead are going to have to die, before you liberals pull your head out of your asses and realize that we are at war with radical Islam? They will cut your fucking head off, but you wont know, because with liberal thinking, they will only find your body.

View attachment 152359
I asked you for a number.

What % of a group has to be murderous - before we ban the entire group.

Theres no discussion to be had if you are unwilling to flesh out the details.

Goddamn, there certainly are a bunch of stupid motherfuckers on this board. The guy was no more muslim than Trump, he had no party or religious affiliations. Just an angry old white man that probably spent too much time on boards like this one and went off.
Were yall good friends? Or are you doing the same fucking thing you are bitching about?

Do you get off fabricating the truth?
How did he do that? Its all over the internet.

MSM is running the story as well. Sorry the truth doesn't fit the left wing narrative.

I am still not sure------an old what guy converts to islam? ---
an old white guy who likes to shoot guns? ------he should
be out shooting deer in prep for Christmas dinner

Was it an automatic weapon? Semi autos can be fired so quickly they can sound like machine gun fire to the uninformed.

Mike (age 69)

It was definitely a full-auto weapon or bump-fire stock.

Warning: This is the real deal and it's stomach turning.

Not the internet I have read this morning, no menton about muslim. In fact what I've read is no religious or party affiliations. But all you guys go right ahead. Probably the same ones that were at the big meeting in the Cumberland national park over the weekend.

wtf is looses

View attachment 152359
Since the body count for the far right, if you deduct 9-11 and Oklahoma City, is far larger than that of the Islamists, are we at war with the far right in this nation?

Old, white, with an arsenal. Apparently well off. Sounds like it could be someone on this board. And will we ever know why he murdered so many last night? But the answer is to get more guns out there on the street. Yessirreeeeeeeeeee Bob, more guns out on the street.
How did the Muslims Convert die? Was it because good guys with a gun shot the bad guy with a gun? Just checking?

Not the internet I have read this morning, no menton about muslim. In fact what I've read is no religious or party affiliations. But all you guys go right ahead. Probably the same ones that were at the big meeting in the Cumberland national park over the weekend.
Yea, his brother said that. But ISIS DID take responsibility for it. Its everywhere. Being reported by the MSM, not just small outlets.
Whether that is truth is a different story. But dont call pupps a liar. Because THAT would be a lie.

Go stick it up your ample ass. You piss ant conspiracy theorists need to get a real life. All of you are unstable enough to be a possible random shooter.
All of you are unstable enough to be a possible random shooter.
Says the mentally ill one...

Moonbattery: Psychiatrist Confirms: Liberalism Is a Mental Disorder
The roots of liberalism — and its associated madness — can be clearly identified by understanding how children develop from infancy to adulthood and how distorted development produces the irrational beliefs of the liberal mind. When the modern liberal mind whines about imaginary victims, rages against imaginary villains and seeks above all else to run the lives of persons competent to run their own lives, the neurosis of the liberal mind becomes painfully obvious.
Nope we wont be a random shooter, we actually pick out our targets to eliminate from society. These guys could easily be mistaken for ISIS sympathizers.

antifa-masked.jpg

Mike (age 69)

It was definitely a full-auto weapon or bump-fire stock.

Warning: This is the real deal and it's stomach turning.

So is all kinds of shit, most of it without a grain of truth in it.
ISIS DID take responsibility. I cant seem to understand the doubt.
They very well had nothing to do with it. But they DID take credit for it.

Yea, I see that now on heavy.com and mirror ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. Maybe he was a sleeper and they hypnotized him years ago and put the thought in his head that on Sunday, Oct 1, 2017 he would kill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back